a (37) (resized).JPG
a (35) (resized).JPG
0014 (resized).JPG
a (6) (resized).JPG
0003 (resized).JPG
0004 (resized).JPG
0010 (resized).JPG
a (26) (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Star Trek (Premium/LE)

Added: 2019-01-17 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (March 1st, 2019) • Ended: April 28th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 7,500

Item description

LE#621. Excellent condition, 2nd owner. No marks on cabinet or playfield. Mods include Blackout mod, Upgraded green laser, PDI chrome leg bolts, Vengeance mod, Cointaker Mirror Side Mirrors, Apron wrap, Federation shooter rod mod, Cointaker deluxe LED Backbox kit, extra alt. translight, Titan rubber ringset, plastic protectors, latest code installed and probably more I forgot. Included pics of the shooter lane before and then with cliffy's installed. More pics available if needed. No problem setting up shipping but will be the buyers responsibility.

Item photos

0014 (resized).JPG
IMG_1583 (resized).JPG
a (35) (resized).JPG
0010 (resized).JPG
a (37) (resized).JPG
a (26) (resized).JPG
a (6) (resized).JPG
0003 (resized).JPG
0004 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are neverahighscore's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to neverahighscore's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

East Greenville, PA, US

#2 5 years ago

Likely the nicest Stern LE ever, beautiful!

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Likely the nicest Stern LE ever, beautiful!

I agree. One of Sterns best LE's ever!

#4 5 years ago

Love my pro, I’d really like to get an LE. Looks really nice

#5 5 years ago

I have seen this game in person and it is a beauty. Seller takes great care of all his machines. Buy with confidence.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

I have seen this game in person and it is a beauty. Seller takes great care of all his machines. Buy with confidence.

Thanks for the kind words. Miss ya man

#7 5 years ago

Miss you too, bring the wife down to the Tropics and you can check out my updated lineup.

#8 5 years ago

Monday bump for a really nice STLE

1 month later
#10 5 years ago

Just got STLE it’s a great game and this is a great price.

#11 5 years ago

Joe is a great seller, buy with confidence!
If I had the spare cash I would buy this game!

#12 5 years ago

Wish I had the cash!

#14 5 years ago

Awesome pin at a great price. One of Sterns best LE's!

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Love my pro, I’d really like to get an LE. Looks really nice

Go grab it

I did the same upgrade to LE and would never drop back.
Add Pinstadiums are you will have a game you will never part with

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Just got STLE it’s a great game and this is a great price.

Hahaha

YOU MADMAN!

#17 5 years ago

The games I've purchased from Joe have been immaculate...POTC, and RFM. Also sold him AP.

Great seller/buyer bump!

#18 5 years ago

Buyer beware!!!!!

Joe's games are as nice as they come and so if you want a game from an owner who takes pride in keeping games in immaculate condition and has attention to even the minor details, this is the real deal. Don't hesitate.

If I had the cash, I'd be all over this and would want all of my second-hand games to come from a collector like Joe. You won't be sorry...

#19 5 years ago

How much do I owe you! :lol:Thanks.

#20 5 years ago

Hmm it seems like it’s priced about $500 too low, give or take. Maybe it’s a east coast / west coast thing, that sucker would probably be at least $8k on the left coast.

#21 5 years ago

If I didn't already own afmle I would prob buy this. The two feel just too similar to me

#22 5 years ago

Are you looking for any trades ??

#23 5 years ago

Anybody know what a perfect condition pro is worth ? If I could sell my pro for decent money I would LOVE to upgrade to an LE . One of the best games ever imho .

2 weeks later
#24 5 years ago

Nice machine...

#25 5 years ago

I want this machine! Currently making space in the house so I can purchase another game. If this is still listed in a week or two I am going to take a gander. Looks great OP!

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Vipond:

I want this machine! Currently making space in the house so I can purchase another game. If this is still listed in a week or two I am going to take a gander. Looks great OP!

I love ST premium/LE

#27 5 years ago

So tempted to try and unload my pro and grab this but it's also 7 hours drive each way.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Anybody know what a perfect condition pro is worth ? If I could sell my pro for decent money I would LOVE to upgrade to an LE . One of the best games ever imho .

Love the color changing inserts *and* the up kicker from the left saucer. The laser mode is also cool but I wouldn’t buy the premium just to get that or the asteroids. Also don’t forget the warp ramp lights. The best feature has to be the lit interactive side rails.

The guy that bought my first STLE was upgrading from a pro.

#29 5 years ago

Still available and only 30 minutes from Pinfest!

#30 5 years ago

Deposit in! See you during Pinfest

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-premium-le-12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.