View topic image gallery

IMG_1036 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0994 (resized).jpeg
C2F0EA44-6608-4EF2-A0AF-74BCCC7601EE (resized).jpeg
70C60B38-ECA8-4621-944D-624DEC946E59 (resized).jpeg
EA3952B5-32FA-4235-8C02-A180D6A61400 (resized).jpeg
8A308ACF-F525-45CB-AC95-1C6149BA888C (resized).jpeg
7BF26330-5487-4EF2-AAB5-A41BD69D9773 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snaroff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#2 5 years ago

Missing your TRON LE already! Just spent a couple days shopping/modding yo baby. It's been awhile since I've purchased a SAM game, and was reminded how solid they look/feel compared to the new games. I appreciate you selling me your game...you were a pleasure to do business with!

Good luck on this sale/trade. Looks like there are some nice examples up for sale...kind of surprised so many LE owners are letting them go.

snaroff

IMG_0994 (resized).jpegIMG_0994 (resized).jpeg
#8 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Good luck.
C'mon Stern, give the people what they want... a Vault TRON "Premium"!

Does Stern still produce SAM games? If they do, I guess you have some "hope". If not, it's highly unlikely they would convert it to the Spike platform (and if they did, it would definitely have a different feel). TRON LE feels so much more solid than the more recent Stern games.

snaroff

#15 5 years ago

Daft Punk Bump...

John, I got DP MB today for the first time. Lasted pretty long (does an add-a-ball when you hammer away at the disk), and then the disk starts making a REALLY LOUD sound...since I've never been to DB MB, I thought maybe it was part of the sound effects? Then I realized it wasn't the effects and thought the disk was just failing in some way. Then I noticed the cause was a stuck ball wedged between the rubbers and the disk (photo below). Really sucked to have such a rare moment ruined by something like this. Fortunately, the disk doesn't seem to be damaged...pretty robust mechanism.

Back to the regularly scheduled program

snaroff

IMG_1036 (resized).jpegIMG_1036 (resized).jpeg
#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Interesting. I didn't install clear rubbers in there. You must have installed the wrong size.

I installed what the manual said, 1.5". When I was installing them, they seemed a bit too loose. The black rubbers were definitely a bit smaller, but I couldn't read the size. I'm going to order 1.25"...I think the manual is wrong.

snaroff

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snaroff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-le-4?tu=snaroff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.