Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1036 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0994 (resized).jpeg
C2F0EA44-6608-4EF2-A0AF-74BCCC7601EE (resized).jpeg
70C60B38-ECA8-4621-944D-624DEC946E59 (resized).jpeg
EA3952B5-32FA-4235-8C02-A180D6A61400 (resized).jpeg
8A308ACF-F525-45CB-AC95-1C6149BA888C (resized).jpeg
7BF26330-5487-4EF2-AAB5-A41BD69D9773 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 7,800

for sale

For sale or Trade Star Trek LE - Final Price Drop - 7800

Added: December 17th, 2018 Ended: January 12th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Item description

Star Trek LE in mint condition. Has custom interactive backbox light kit installed, clear plastic protectors installed, blue vengeance mod, blackout mod, webbed sling plastic protectors and some blue titan flipper rubbers, cliffys from day one. I’m the second owner. This machine is gorgeous and needs nothing.

Would trade for Tron Le or Tron Pro, Whirlwind, Whitewater, Fathom + / - cash

Item photos

70C60B38-ECA8-4621-944D-624DEC946E59 (resized).jpeg
7BF26330-5487-4EF2-AAB5-A41BD69D9773 (resized).jpeg
8A308ACF-F525-45CB-AC95-1C6149BA888C (resized).jpeg
C2F0EA44-6608-4EF2-A0AF-74BCCC7601EE (resized).jpeg
EA3952B5-32FA-4235-8C02-A180D6A61400 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Woodcliff Lake, NJ, US

Seller insights

These are Barakawins1's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Barakawins1's stats page

#2 4 months ago

Missing your TRON LE already! Just spent a couple days shopping/modding yo baby. It's been awhile since I've purchased a SAM game, and was reminded how solid they look/feel compared to the new games. I appreciate you selling me your game...you were a pleasure to do business with!

Good luck on this sale/trade. Looks like there are some nice examples up for sale...kind of surprised so many LE owners are letting them go.

snaroff

IMG_0994 (resized).jpeg
#3 4 months ago

I decided to down size a bit and pick a pin I'd like to have back. Star Trek LE, ACDC Premium and DE Time Machine are up for sale for now. Tron Pro or LE is my next pick. I'm glad Tron LE went to a good home though.

#4 4 months ago

Bump! For sale or Trade! Tron LE to the front of the line. Tron Pro - with mods as well.

#5 4 months ago

Awesome piece of machinery there and great seller.

#7 4 months ago

Good luck.

C'mon Stern, give the people what they want... a Vault TRON "Premium"!

#8 4 months ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Good luck.
C'mon Stern, give the people what they want... a Vault TRON "Premium"!

Does Stern still produce SAM games? If they do, I guess you have some "hope". If not, it's highly unlikely they would convert it to the Spike platform (and if they did, it would definitely have a different feel). TRON LE feels so much more solid than the more recent Stern games.

snaroff

#9 4 months ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Does Stern still produce SAM games? If they do, I guess you have some "hope". If not, it's highly unlikely they would convert it to the Spike platform (and if they did, it would definitely have a different feel). TRON LE feels so much more solid than the more recent Stern games.
snaroff

AC/DC vault is SAM

#10 4 months ago

Star Trek was SAM too. Spider Man and Iron Man as well. I think pretty much all the Vault games so far have been SAM games!

#11 4 months ago

Interesting trades so far. Still here though!

#12 4 months ago

I'd also consider the following games:

Whirlwind and Whitewater.

#13 4 months ago

bump.. A few more trades in my initial posts I'm looking for:

Whitewater, Whirlwind, Fathom, Tron LE, Tron.

#14 4 months ago

Day after Christmas bump!

#15 4 months ago

Daft Punk Bump...

John, I got DP MB today for the first time. Lasted pretty long (does an add-a-ball when you hammer away at the disk), and then the disk starts making a REALLY LOUD sound...since I've never been to DB MB, I thought maybe it was part of the sound effects? Then I realized it wasn't the effects and thought the disk was just failing in some way. Then I noticed the cause was a stuck ball wedged between the rubbers and the disk (photo below). Really sucked to have such a rare moment ruined by something like this. Fortunately, the disk doesn't seem to be damaged...pretty robust mechanism.

Back to the regularly scheduled program

snaroff

IMG_1036 (resized).jpeg
#16 4 months ago

Interesting. I didn't install clear rubbers in there. You must have installed the wrong size.

#17 4 months ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Interesting. I didn't install clear rubbers in there. You must have installed the wrong size.

I installed what the manual said, 1.5". When I was installing them, they seemed a bit too loose. The black rubbers were definitely a bit smaller, but I couldn't read the size. I'm going to order 1.25"...I think the manual is wrong.

snaroff

#18 4 months ago

I betcha that's your culprit right there. Way too loose.

#20 3 months ago

I want to add another pinball to the trade list. Game of Thrones Pro + cash on GOT side.

#21 3 months ago

Bump! Game of thrones up to the front!

#22 3 months ago

Going to add Williams Diner to the trade list!

#23 3 months ago

Your current colllection showed you had 2 TRONS, my bad. GLWTS.

#24 3 months ago

Final price drop bump! $7800. Still looking for trades. Fathom, Tron and GOT Pro up to the front

#25 3 months ago

GLWS bump! Wish I had more than a super nice and modded Champion Pub to trade ya.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside