IMG_7603 (resized).JPEG
IMG_7602 (resized).JPEG
IMG_7601 (resized).JPEG
IMG_6688 (resized).JPEG
IMG_6687 (resized).JPEG
IMG_6686 (resized).JPEG
IMG_6684 (resized).JPEG
IMG_6662 (resized).JPEG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#51 2 years ago

Damn. Now THAT is an excellent example of a game WORTH the asking price rather than this recent craze of "buy and flip NIB/HOU games" that has tarnished this community.

What an outstanding piece of art, and I mean that in the most complimentary way possible.

I am 100% out of the loop of what makes this game so desirable. Not picking a fight - I am genuinely asking - what makes Stargazer so desired??

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

For me personally it was a combination of beatiful art, unique layout, 3 spinners, 9 drops, and rarity. It had a small production run to begin with and add 40 years of games in the wild being destroyed and it becomes quite sought after. I started gathering parts to try and build this game literally years ago, took me a long time to get all the pieces together, and even once I had them another 11 months or so to actually assemble it all. It also has at least 2 different revisions of rules out there to make the most out of the layout so technically you can really change up how the game plays. For me, it is up there just behind some of the Bally games like Fathom and Centaur in art, and at the top of the pile of Stern games.

Thank you for your insights. I definitely appreciate learning about the older games and finding what makes them desired by collectors!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-gazer-9?tu=npo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.