Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1103 (resized).JPG
IMG_1101 (resized).JPG
IMG_1099 (resized).JPG
IMG_1089 (resized).JPG
IMG_1094 (resized).JPG
IMG_1088 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Star Action

Added: 2017-07-12 01:23:22 UTC • Ended: July 16th, 2017
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 160

Picked up this Star Action from mbelofsky a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be for my buddy who I'm trying to get into the hobby, but he wants a solid-state now.

Overall not in bad shape, PF has some minor wear, BG has some flaking but it's clear coated. I shopped it with some Titan rubbers, some standard, and put in LEDs. Also rebuilt the shooter and new coin door lock. Missing the metal panel for the backbox, but has a wooden one in place. Missing the coin door mechs, but it starts and plays nearly 100% after some tweaking. Still needs a drop target and switch for the bottom left target.

If another Pinsider wants it, figured I'd pass it on and pay it forward for cheap.

Item photos

IMG_1088 (resized).JPG
IMG_1094 (resized).JPG
IMG_1089 (resized).JPG
IMG_1099 (resized).JPG
IMG_1101 (resized).JPG
IMG_1103 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Colsond3's market stats.

gold Seller Level

Colsond3 has the Pinside Gold seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Colsond3's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Langhorne, PA, US

#2 6 years ago

I don't have room. My wife would kill me. This is a score from a great guy! Thanks again for bringing Time Zone up to Pintastic for me.
-Mike

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I don't have room. My wife would kill me. This is a score from a great guy! Thanks again for bringing Time Zone up to Pintastic for me.
-Mike

No problem man...good again to meet you. And yeah, from the pics you sent...you best relax for a bit. LOL

#4 6 years ago

crap my neighbor is trying to get into the hobby too and the price is right...but the distance GLWS!!!

#5 6 years ago

what's the difference between this and triple action?

#6 6 years ago

Star Action is the AAB only version. Triple Action is the replay version but also convertible to AAB.

#7 6 years ago

good to know. Triple action is a lot of fun. Just wish it was 2 or 4 player.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Star Action is the AAB only version. Triple Action is the replay version but also convertible to AAB.

Correct. Of course you can disable the AAB feature on Star Action if you wish - I found the game wayyyyyy too easy with add a balls active.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Correct. Of course you can disable the AAB feature on Star Action if you wish - I found the game wayyyyyy too easy with add a balls active.

You can? What do you just remove threshold plugs so as to not award any balls? Or is there a novelty setting?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-action and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.