New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 167204)

For sale: Spider-Man (Stern, 2007)

By mozach

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mozach
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 4,200 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Spider-Man (Stern, 2007)

Added: August 25th, 2016 Ended: October 4th, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

2007 version with the metal apron. Game is in good shape. No playfield wear. Cabinet is perfect. Has LEDs, shaker, back alley buildings, green goblin mod, and masked menace lane guides.

Took a closeup of the magnet area and shooter lane, but I can get whatever picture you would like.

Item photos

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Peachtree City, GA, US

Seller insights

These are mozach's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to mozach's stats page

#2 4 years ago

I can get this pin to the Carolinas or Tennessee so just pm me for some delivery details... planning a trip to Atlanta in the next two weeks

#3 4 years ago

Still available. Lots of interesting trade offers. I might as well make it official that I'm open to trades.

#4 4 years ago

One more bump....

#5 4 years ago

I see your looking for an ACDC Le . Mine LTBR is one owner HUO perfect in every way #141 less than 300 plays. If your standard is mint..... i would take SM and your ACDC for it with 600 cash to you on my end. That being said, I am putting a value at 11 and your premium at 7. Game has never moved since I opened the box.

#6 4 years ago

Thanks for the offer hoby1. I kind of have my heart set on a BIBLE. But I'll send you a PM shortly and see if we can do anything.

#7 4 years ago

$4400 bump

#8 4 years ago

Wow, good price! Wish it was closer. Out of space, but would take it anyway.

#9 4 years ago

Hi,
Do you have any other pins for sale. I will have to ship and that will cost a few dollars.
So if I bought two pins I could save a little on shipping.
Thanks AL

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

Hi,
Do you have any other pins for sale. I will have to ship and that will cost a few dollars.
So if I bought two pins I could save a little on shipping.
Thanks AL

Yes I have other games I could sell. PM me and maybe we can work something out.

#11 4 years ago

Wow! Sunday bump for a great game at a great price. Owned it once and miss it

#12 4 years ago

mozach is good folk! Great honest guy who takes great care of his machines. You will not be disappointed!

P

#13 4 years ago

Bump for the morning crowd. Last price drop - $4200.

#14 4 years ago

How is this not sold?

#15 4 years ago

Even though this is far away, awesome deal. Any chance you regularly visit Louisiana?

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Even though this is far away, awesome deal. Any chance you regularly visit Louisiana?

Sorry, not planning on going that way any time soon.

1 week later
#17 4 years ago

Bumping this back up. Thought it was sold, but buyer had to back out. Lets make a deal this weekend.

#18 4 years ago

Bump for a great seller and great guy.

#19 4 years ago

If you were only closer.

#20 4 years ago

I cannot believe this is still available what a great game with a good amount of mods for a great price.

#21 4 years ago

spidery bump! ! !

#22 4 years ago

This SM will look good sitting in anyone's home collection. Spider-Man pinball is a classic theme and is very fun to play. But I can't help thinking this pin would also be a perfect one to route.

If an Op cannot make a profit buying a prem or le for more than 7k, operating it for two ir three years and reselling it, they should consider this deal. If you put this on route for 3 years, maintained and shopped it, you could likely resell it for close to what you are paying for it now. Would be so much easier to make your roi, starting with a solid buy.

I hope it goes to a home, but if it goes on route, may it be in a neighborhood near me.

glwts.

1 week later
#23 4 years ago

Bump. Also looking for a WWE LE. Anyone have one they want to trade for my spidey and cash?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside