IMG_2000_(resized).JPG
IMG_1999_(resized).JPG
IMG_2010_(resized).JPG
IMG_2008_(resized).JPG
IMG_1997_(resized).JPG
IMG_1996_(resized).JPG
IMG_1994_(resized).JPG
IMG_1992_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#2 8 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

This is a very nice Spider-Man its just time to change up my lineup.

IE dumping it now before the bottom drops out.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The bottom doesn't drop out on good games that are well respected.

The timing is great. Someone considering the VE can save $1300 and get a pile of extras and mods for free.

Its a good game and I want one, but supply and demand plays a big part. Right now stern is going to increase the supply, yes at 6500 a pop, but its still more supply. The demand for the current is also down because some will want the newer version. So yeah, expect the value of the current one to drop in the near term. Depending on how many stern makes of the new one and if people find a preference for one over the other will determine how the value of the originals do in the long run.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

Dung, your screen name is fitting. If you aren't interested then move on. Out of the 8 Spider-Man's listed on PS I have the second lowest price, so why aren't you dumping on the six others that are priced higher than mine?
Not that I need to defend myself for listing a table for sale, but I have been considering selling my SM for several months now. I only have a limited amount of money for this hobby and limited space for games and I am tapped out. In order for me to get a different game I have to sell something, SM has been in my collection longer than all my other games so I decided to let it go. It just happens that Stern decided to release the VE at the same time I finally got around to listing mine. I personally think this is a much better value and a better looking table for those interested in purchasing a SM. I personally don't care for the art package on the VE. My SM is a very nice table and if it doesn't sell I'm fine with that.
I would consider trades if it was the right deal.

Just jabbing at the hyperbole you decide to use when trying to sell hence my original use of quoting you. As for "waiting for months" seems rather odd you decide to put it up the day after the ve announcement is made.

Now excuse me while I go cry in the corner. It hurts when people call out a screen name I picked. Sensitive like that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-spider-man-stern-2007-2020?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.