(Topic ID: 195903)

For sale or trade: Spider-Man (Home Edition)

By akm

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by akm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0033 (resized).JPG
IMG_0083 (resized).JPG
IMG_0074 (resized).JPG
IMG_0081 (resized).JPG
IMG_0079 (resized).JPG
IMG_0076 (resized).JPG
IMG_0072 (resized).JPG
IMG_0069 (resized).JPG
IMG_0058 (resized).JPG
IMG_0066 (resized).JPG
IMG_0064 (resized).JPG
IMG_0062 (resized).JPG
IMG_0061 (resized).JPG
IMG_0054 (resized).JPG
IMG_0057 (resized).JPG
IMG_0048 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#7 6 years ago

GLWTS

3 weeks later
#23 6 years ago

I'm thinking most of these are sold to non pinball people, on the face of it seems like $3000 for an almost new pin (with color dots) seems good. But likely most here will prefer a full commercial pinball machine.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Perhaps. I do think the machine is close enough to a full commercial machine to appeal to pinball people (and as such, several here have bought one). That said, I do understand the lack of interest and it's obviously not for everyone.

GLWTS

I love the video you made. Very well done as always.

#30 6 years ago

I'm not in the market but maybe you can explain how this is different than the old 'The Pin' which was not serviceable and had the legs underneath the cabinet.

This does look a lot more like a full size pin more like Costco IM than Transformers the pin.

Is it wood, does it feel heavy like a full size pinball machine etc..?

Maybe people are thinking it's like TF the pin.

It's unfortunate that Stern kept the old name kind of like if Ford made a new car and called it the Pinto.

IMG_0033 (resized).JPGIMG_0033 (resized).JPG

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

It shares more in common with full size pins than it does not, compared to the Transformers or Avengers "The Pin" models.
The playfield lifts up just like any full size pin. From the looks of it, the playfield is either the same size as a standard playfield, or at least really close to it.
Every part is accessible just like on a full size game and it uses standard Stern parts, so its fully repairable just like a commercial game.
The glass is normal and slides off like on any regular pin (swappable, I currently have my invisiglass on it).
The cabinet doesn't have much in it, but it is wood. Definitely a different type from the full commercial games as it doesn't weigh that much.
There are a bunch of photos at the top in case anyone is wondering what it actually looks like on the inside.

yep thanks for the explanation. I was just saying it's unfortunate if people think of this like the old version of the pin which didn't look good. Actually this SM looks nice but I do have a real SM already so I can't think about this one.

GLWTS

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-spider-man-home-edition-1?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.