IMG_7259 (resized).JPG
IMG_7258 (resized).JPG
IMG_7260 (resized).JPG
IMG_7257 (resized).JPG
IMG_7255 (resized).JPG
IMG_7254 (resized).JPG
IMG_7249 (resized).JPG
IMG_7248 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Speakeasy All NEW PCBs and LED's

Added: 2022-05-17 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (June 30th, 2022) • Ended: October 1st, 2022
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 2,100

ITEM DESCRIPTION
Bally Speakeasy pinball machine. The entire top of the playfield was cleaned, waxed, and polished. The assemblies on the underside were also torn down and cleaned. All light bulbs were replaced with LED’s. All Rubber rings were replaced with Polly Urethanes, plays faster now. Pin is in Nice condition and the roulette wheel was dissembled and polished with new ball installed, Spins perfectly every time! All playfield plastics were removed and cleaned and rubber retainers were replaced with plastic lock nuts for a cleaner look. Back glass is AMAZING, no flaking.

Pictures of the machine were taken 16MAY2022 for current condition.

The playfield is a factory resin playfield that has no major signs of wear. PICTURED, there are three spots on playfield two at bottom right of card targets that had a small resin repair and the number 5 insert was replaced. In no way does this impact the play.

All the boards are working and are new and 100% working except for the original audio board. I had the Alltek Systems Ultimate MPU w/ Solenoid Driver & LED/Lamp Driver Trifecta boards installed with additional LED AUX board replaced. The MPU is battery free with NVRAM so no worries of leakage. The Ultimate MPU universal Bally/Stern replacement, is the last computer game board you will need for your pinball game. Then you get the Solenoid Driver Board which controls your voltage. The LED/Lamp Driver Board and AUX LED Driver board, works as a replacement of the old lamp driver but will also allow for flicker free operation of LED's in machine. The two Seven Digit Displays were replaced with PINLED 7 DIGIT NUMERIC DISPLAYS.

Comes with a reprint manual and partial goody bag of spare parts. I can deliver and set up for a fee if local.

UPDATE, Back in FL for a month or so and decided to replace the targets. Will come with originals.

Item photos

IMG_7257 (resized).JPG
IMG_7212 (resized).JPG
IMG_7218 (resized).JPG
IMG_7222 (resized).JPG
IMG_7232 (resized).JPG
IMG_7234 (resized).JPG
IMG_7237 (resized).JPG
IMG_7244 (resized).JPG
IMG_7245 (resized).JPG
IMG_7246 (resized).JPG
IMG_7247 (resized).JPG
IMG_7248 (resized).JPG
IMG_7263 (resized).JPG
IMG_7249 (resized).JPG
IMG_7254 (resized).JPG
IMG_7255 (resized).JPG
IMG_7257 (resized).JPG
IMG_7258 (resized).JPG
IMG_7259 (resized).JPG
IMG_7260 (resized).JPG
IMG_7261 (resized).JPG
IMG_7262 (resized).JPG
IMG_7602 (resized).JPG
IMG_7603 (resized).JPG
IMG_7604 (resized).JPG
IMG_7605 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are capguntrooper's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to capguntrooper's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Cincinnati, OH, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

#2 1 year ago

Nice game ... not seen often ...
GLWS

#5 1 year ago

Don't drop it too much as you'll be at the price that I am trying to sell mine for!

You put a lot into that with the new boards, (believe) Titan rubbers and LEDs!

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

Don't drop it too much as you'll be at the price that I am trying to sell mine for!
You put a lot into that with the new boards, (believe) Titan rubbers and LEDs!

I know right! I did Polly Urethanes for rubber replacement, I did titans once and they started to flake. I have never had to replace a Polly Urethane before. GLWS on your machine.

#7 1 year ago

Just a heads up, I will be out of town on leave for a couple of weeks and when I get back I will be back and forth for the next few months for training and then off to where I am needed for awhile.

1 week later
1 week later
#10 1 year ago

edited for target replacements, pictures attached

1 week later
#11 1 year ago

Final price drop before I leave.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-speakeasy-all-new-pcbs-and-led-s?hl=pinballomatic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.