TZ_Final_Art.jpg
Micro_Display_Mod_LOTR.jpg
Don MET.jpeg
Tron 8.JPG
IM Install 1.jpeg
CFTBL2.JPG
Fattrain TSPP Installed.jpg
TSPP Demo Pic.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

Sparky Pinball's Micro Display Mods

Added: 2015-07-26 18:43:19 UTC • Ended: June 13th, 2016

Price

$ 0

Micro Display Mods (MDM) from sparkypinball.com and mezelmods.com allows you to add your own video to the playfield! MDM's play video on power up and repeat until power down!

Video clips can play up to 60 minutes before repeating.

Please PM or email me if you have ANY reservations about setting up the video. I offer full support!

Over 30 titles to choose from! Hopefully, 10 to 15 more titles will be added soon.

Prices range from $109 to $124, depending on Power Tap included. TSPP is $129.

Item photos

TSPP Demo Pic.jpg
Fattrain TSPP Installed.jpg
CFTBL2.JPG
IM Install 1.jpeg
Tron 8.JPG
Don MET.jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://sparkypinball.com/

Seller insights

These are Sparky's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Sparky's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Ceres, CA, US

#2 8 years ago

I have these on my MET and ACDC - they are pretty awesome! Going to get few more this week. Great mod!

#3 8 years ago

I have a couple on my twd really makes the pin pop great mod

#4 8 years ago

This mod rocks! Got one on my Met. Considering more.

#5 8 years ago

I was wondering if you have a vintage tv or futuristic t.v mod? Something like you have for tspp,but a different older/or newer model. I want a different look for X-Men. Rethinking the 60-70s when the X-Men first took place or today. Either way I want to show the news anchors talking and then clips of x-men fighting, many many many clips from the 90s uncanny X-Men. Like the tv is stuck on the news bad mouthing mutants. Plus good for twilight zone. I know it exists I just can't find it.

#6 8 years ago

I recently installed one in my LOTR. Great mod! Thanks, Sparky.

Micro_Display_Mod_LOTR.jpgMicro_Display_Mod_LOTR.jpg

#7 8 years ago

Any for Twilight Zone?

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

I was wondering if you have a vintage tv or futuristic t.v mod? Something like you have for tspp,but a different older/or newer model.

I don't have any other TV model other than what I use for TSPP. I have talked with Kristin at mezelmods about Tim making a generic TV model, but it hasn't happened yet.

Quoted from MrBellMan:

Any for Twilight Zone?

When I first started selling the TSPP TV at PAGG '14, I used the same model as TSPP, but I painted it black and silver. It didn't sell very well. At the same time, I couldn't keep up with having enough TSPP TV's ready. I decided to stop painting black ones and focus on getting pink ones ready for TSPP.

With all that being said, Rob Anthony (borygard on Pinside) bought some black TV's to take to shows, some pre-loaded with TZ, some with TAF. He might still have some available, but his pricing is different.

Charlie at Spooky pinball does my plastic frames, and he is currently working on eight or nine new pieces that will work for 10 - 15 more titles, including TZ. For the plastic frame, the TZ will be a simple starfield rather than a TV. That starfield could probably be used on a few other games, too.

TZ Final Art.jpgTZ Final Art.jpg

#9 8 years ago

Cool. I would like to put one in the back right corner on mine. Kinda dark back there.

#10 8 years ago

In celebration of my website's one-year anniversary, I'm offering free shipping during the month of August! Use the code ONEYEAR at checkout.

Mezelmods is also offering the MDM's at a sale price to roughly reflect the same discount.

Thanks for all your support over the last year!

#11 8 years ago

When does Avengers 2 come out on dvd? I'd love to add it to the MDM in my Avengers.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

When does Avengers 2 come out on dvd? I'd love to add it to the MDM in my Avengers.

Not until Oct 2nd.

#13 8 years ago

still waiting for IJ and T2. both are begging for it.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

still waiting for IJ and T2. both are begging for it.

Of the upcoming titles, I still don't have artwork for a T2, but this is what I have planned for IJ, IJ4, and RBION:

Map Final.jpgMap Final.jpg

#15 8 years ago

Just ordered these for Tron, POTC, and TWDLE. Very cool mod!

#16 8 years ago

I think these are pretty damn cool!!...One question though, Do they come with a video already loaded or do you have to load one manually?

2 weeks later
#17 8 years ago

One week left on our One-Year Anniversary Sale! Get free shipping until August 31st using the coupon code ONEYEAR at checkout. You can also get 10% off the MDM's at Mezelmods for one more week!

#18 8 years ago

I may be in the minority but I would love one of these to put in my LAH. Made to look like the movie screen with red curtains on the playfield.
Playing Jack Slater IV/Hamlet!

267477-i.jpg267477-i.jpg

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from osudrummer:

I may be in the minority but I would love one of these to put in my LAH. Made to look like the movie screen with red curtains on the playfield.
Playing Jack Slater IV/Hamlet!

267477-i.jpg

I have the red curtains already for TOM. You could order a DE MDM, like JP, in order to get it with the Power Tap, and then I'd just send you the TOM one instead.

TOM2.jpegTOM2.jpeg

#20 8 years ago

Wow, not sure how I missed that. Thanks!!

#21 8 years ago

very cool mod

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Of the upcoming titles, I still don't have artwork for a T2, but this is what I have planned for IJ, IJ4, and RBION:
Map Final.jpg

Im ready when you are! Let me know when to send the $

1 week later
#23 8 years ago

You have these for the new Spike systems? I have a KISS PREM this would be sick in.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from fliperz:

You have these for the new Spike systems? I have a KISS PREM this would be sick in.

The KISS MDM for SPIKE is being tested over the next few weeks. The bezel for KISS is one of my favorites!

#25 8 years ago

NEED a Doctor who of this!

#27 8 years ago

Yes, these are the 4d system displays. Same ones used in the Tron arcade mod. I think they're the same size, as well, but not sure about that.

1 week later
#28 8 years ago

I want to see the Kiss. Mine shold be here next week. Great mod

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

I want to see the Kiss. Mine shold be here next week. Great mod

Email sent.

I'm waiting for testing on the SPIKE system to be complete before I release KISS. I'm going to publish all the new titles on the website (mezelmods, as well) at the same time. However, all the other titles are ready now if anyone wants to hit me up early. I few guys already have.

TZ
SWDE
IJ
Stern IJ
RBION
BSD
MB
MB alternate
AP
Rolling Stones
Tommy
HSII
JD
Black Rose
Generic black

#30 8 years ago

Could you make one for No Good Gofers, could play the Caddyshack movie

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Could you make one for No Good Gofers, could play the Caddyshack movie

It's being considered for the next batch of new titles.

#32 8 years ago

What do JD and TZ look like?

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

What do JD and TZ look like?

Pinsider Cheddar posted his JD installation on my other thread. This frame will also be used on HSII:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mod-micro-display-mods-and-tspp-video-tv/page/8#post-2674664

The frame for TZ and SWDE are the same:

SWDE1.jpgSWDE1.jpg

TZ1.jpgTZ1.jpg

#34 8 years ago

Saw Cheddar's already but really couldn't see it in the pic.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Saw Cheddar's already but really couldn't see it in the pic.

Here's a better look from Cheddar's post:

JD1.jpgJD1.jpg

2 months later
#36 8 years ago

I added the 15 new titles to the website, and also available at mezelmods.

New titles include the following:

KISS
TZ
SWDE
IJ
Stern IJ
RBION
MB (two versions)
BSD
SS
HSII
JD
Tommy
Austin Powers
Rolling Stones
Generic black frame

KISS2.jpgKISS2.jpg

#37 8 years ago

Very cool. I have one in my new Kiss......and my ST ..and my ACDC...and my MET.....GOT next ??

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-sparky-pinballs-micro-display-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.