Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: July 4th, 2020
Ended: July 10th, 2020
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
$ 2,100 (OBO)
Open for offers
Decent players condition (or insert your label of choice for a game that is used, by no means perfect but working 100%) Space Station.
- Very nice, clear display
- LED GI and controlled lamps
- Led flipper buttons
- Clean mpu with NVRAM installed
- Has keys for coin door and head
- Freshly rebuilt flippers
- original manual
- does not have The Covid
- Full pf mylar that is raised in some areas, which can be seen on some inserts. But the art is all there which i’d say is a good thing about the mylar
- cab is solid, but i can tell there has been some touchups. Looks ok though but the sheen is noticeable in certain lighting. Otherwise the colors are bright
- someone added spark suppressing capacitors to the flipper switches. Don’t know if they do much but wire nuts were used so i’m inclined to put it back to factory... but if you like em they can stay i don’t think they are bothering anyone (other than me?)
When i opened the back box i noticed i hadn’t done the power supply yet (caps, check header pins etc). I will do that presale unless you, the prospective buyer, prefers to do that sort of work yourself.
Edit: power supply work complete, photos updated.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 2,000
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!