(Topic ID: 135059)

For sale: Space Shuttle with Issues (Michigan)

By tbmi

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by tbmi
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SAM_1147.JPG
SAM_1146.JPG
SAM_1144.JPG
SAM_1145.JPG
SAM_1142.JPG
SAM_1143.JPG
SAM_1141.JPG
SAM_1140.JPG
SAM_1139.JPG
SAM_1138.JPG
SAM_1137.JPG
SAM_1134.JPG
SAM_1135.JPG
SAM_1136.JPG
SAM_1070-262.JPG
SAM_1069-477.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Space Shuttle with Issues (Michigan)

Added: 2015-08-06 00:47:51 UTC • Ended: September 5th, 2015
Condition: Functional - needs minor work

Price

$ 850

I have a Space Shuttle I am looking to sell that needs some work. When the machine is turned on, it does not boot and gets a code 7 on the MPU. If you press the button on the right side of the board, it will boot up. Also the sound is currently not working. I recently installed a new ramp, new space shuttle and have one of the new custom metal speaker panels that just came out. The playfield is in great condition and is clear coated (not professionally, but looks good). The cabinet is in very nice condition as well. It does have a translite rather than a backglass. With a little work, this will be a nice machine. Located in Holland, MI.

May also trade for another machine, but am really looking at taking a break from pins for a while - too frustrating.

Item photos

IMG_0426-958.jpg
SAM_1069-477.JPG
SAM_1070-262.JPG
SAM_1136.JPG
SAM_1135.JPG
SAM_1134.JPG
SAM_1137.JPG
SAM_1138.JPG
SAM_1139.JPG
SAM_1140.JPG
SAM_1141.JPG
SAM_1143.JPG
SAM_1142.JPG
SAM_1145.JPG
SAM_1144.JPG
SAM_1146.JPG
SAM_1147.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are tbmi's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to tbmi's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

Holland, MI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

#2 8 years ago

I've never shipped a pin, so I would really like to keep this local if possible (west Michigan).

#3 8 years ago

I am currently looking for an MPU (I know, impossible), but if I do find a working one, the price will go up.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I am currently looking for an MPU (I know, impossible), but if I do find a working one, the price will go up.

I just sold a perfect system 9 mpu yesterday. Advertised here and everything. Sorry. I would've loved to help out on this.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Piparoo:

I just sold a perfect system 9 mpu yesterday. Advertised here and everything. Sorry. I would've loved to help out on this.

Ugh, you're not supposed to tell me after the fact

Anyone else have one.

#7 8 years ago

Just for reference in case you're interested, I sent mine out to a guy who fixes System 9 MPUs for around $190. Pricey, but he guarantees them fixed.

#8 8 years ago

I may also be interested in trading for a PS4 with games. I think my pin days are behind me.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I may also be interested in trading for a PS4 with games. I think my pin days are behind me.

#10 8 years ago

Weekend bump.

#11 8 years ago

tbmi, I sent a PM the other day but maybe you did not get it? Is it possible to see better pics of the playfield and boards?

Thanks,
Keith

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from kpull:

tbmi, I sent a PM the other day but maybe you did not get it? Is it possible to see better pics of the playfield and boards?
Thanks,
Keith

I have added some pf and board pics to my ad. Sorry I don't have the greatest camera (and am not a good photographer). It does have a remote battery holder and I don't see any corrosion. One thing I noticed is the game does boot up after about 20 seconds of turning it on and the code goes from 7 to 0. There is still no sound. When I first got the game, I had a similar sound issue. I replaced the sound ROM and that fixed it.

#14 8 years ago

I've ordered a new sound ROM to see if that fixes the sound issue.

#15 8 years ago

#16 8 years ago

Check for -12V for sound. I had a bad corroded pin on the speaker header. Changed that and my sound came to life.

#17 8 years ago

Price reduced to $850.

#19 8 years ago

Please contact me at 248.895.8805 interested. Can pick up and pay cash.

#20 8 years ago

Man I wish you were close. I'd take this no questions asked. I'm so tired of searching for one only to find the playfields destroyed in the center/

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Man I wish you were close. I'd take this no questions asked. I'm so tired of searching for one only to find the playfields destroyed in the center/

Same boat here. The game is great. My playfield is blown out, which is making me not want to restore the rest of it to a decent condition either.

#22 8 years ago

It looks like it is sold pending pickup.

3 weeks later
#23 8 years ago

Game is officially sold and gone. Thanks for the interest.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-space-shuttle-with-issues-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.