• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#2 7 years ago

Playfield is a 4/10? Brother, I'm not sure 40% of the art is even present!

glws

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

I met Louis a few weeks ago helping my friend who delivered his Gorgar. Nice guy and new to the hobby (with a GIGANTIC basement), unfortunately the guy he bought them from charged him more than he's asking right now I believe. Newbie mistake - but at least it was only like $1,000 or so over.
With those new $300 (or whatever) playfields for Space Shuttle coming out I would have one of those installed and eat the $300 (plus the labor costs for whoever you hire to do it) and maybe then you will get the asking price - I think that is your best option because otherwise the rest of the game seems to be in very nice shape and is mostly working great and that will put you in the clear where you lose $300 or whatever instead of a grand.
I think you dropped the price on the Black Pyramid but I would be careful on that one and instead be dropping the price on this one.
Here is the link to the new playfield discussion (new invention, like a topper kind of thing) for Space Shuttle:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hardtop-playfield-new-product-announcement-poll-included

Man, I feel bad for him.. Really not trying to be an asshole; I saw a chance to make a joke involving maths, and the nerd in me had to go for it. I hope my "glws" didn't come across as passive-aggressive

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-space-shuttle-10?tu=collin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.