View topic image gallery

7 (resized).jpg
6 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Space Ship

Added: 2020-11-24 21:53:59 UTC • Ended: December 4th, 2020
Condition: As is

Price

$ 200 (OBO)

Open for offers

I recently picked up a 1961 Williams Space Ship project pin as part of a package deal. Not something I was after, and I’m not an EM guy, so looking to see if there’s any interest out there for this gem. It’s a low production (800 made) but rough pin, so hoping to find the right person that would love a good project. The biggest challenge will be restoring the playfield artwork. Could also be repurposed, rethemed or used for parts?

The Good:
- The plastics are all there and appear original and in good condition. (Some of the plastics are wavy).
- The plastic posts and other playfield pieces also appear all present and in decent shape.
- The game mostly works. Sometimes its hard to get the coin to give it the ok to start a game, and sometimes the game goes into this bell ringing spurt that eventually cures itself when you continue playing it. May be a ball count issue, stuck switch or issue with sensing how many balls have been played, not sure. I'm guessing a thorough cleaning/adjusting would cure a lot of this.
-The flippers, poppers and slings etc work.
- Reproduction backglass is available for this game.

The Bad:
- Cabinet, legs and coin door have been painted.
- The back glass is flaky with a fair bit of paint loss.
- The playfield is also has a fair bit of paint loss. Also, someone in the past added wood putty on the playfield near the ball launch kickout and also near the top of the playfield where the ball trail arches around on launch.
- The lockdown bar looks to be hacked up. Not sure how it is supposed to attach, all I know is that it has been altered.

I'm by no means qualified to fully described this game, so review the photos, and let me know if you have questions or want additional photos.

Thanks!

Shipping only considered if payment in full ahead of pickup, and all shipping arrangements made by buyer. Cash or Paypal friend/family only. I prefer in-person transactions so buy knows exactly what their getting. This is sold as-is.

Also includes misc paperwork from purchase, schematics, etc.

Item photos

1 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
6 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PolePosition's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PolePosition's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Colorado Springs, CO, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-space-ship and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.