tellseuss12 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
12728520_558713310960584_1951553779_n[1] (resized).jpg
Well played (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 8.21.35 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 5.11.28 PM (resized).png
images (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 297 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 6 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

This pin might be worth $1300 now just for the notoriety.

It would be awesome if he kept his sorcerer machine for at least part of this year, and brought it to various pinball expos/festivals around the country to put in the free-play areas, starting with Texas Pinball Festival in mid-March. There will be over 100 Pinsiders at TPF this year. He'd get a free weekend pass for bringing a machine, and he'd be like a celebrity. We can buy him some free beers during happy hour.

He could place a little for sale sign on his machine, saying something like:
$1400 OBO, but none of those $800 low-ball bs offers from any of you scumbag pinball flippers

#252 6 years ago

Sorcerer is more like a plane than a car. Op is out and so am I!

IMG_2290.GIFIMG_2290.GIF

#253 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

It would be awesome if he kept his sorcerer machine for at least part of this year, and brought it to various pinball expos/festivals around the country to put in the free-play areas, starting with Texas Pinball Festival in mid-March.

I’m done with him, and never met him. After the crap he slung generalizing everybody, I’m done.

#254 6 years ago

received_10204402293933388 (resized).jpegreceived_10204402293933388 (resized).jpeg

#255 6 years ago
Quoted from theguru717:

I have two offers of $1,200.

No way I can catch up with the insanity on page 6 but coming from someone that has actually SOLD two Sorcerer's in WAY better condition... $1,000 is too much.

It's a great machine but that doesn't always equate to crazy demand and an instant sale. OP may never get it but the initial interest in the game may have been before very clear photos were in place or from individuals that never had any interest in buying the game.

$1200 for a Sorcerer in fantastic condition is actually cheap IMHO. Exactly the same issues would exist if a nice Space Shuttle that has similar wear came up for sale. No one would expect to get $1200 for a SS with this kind of PF wear. If you list it for 800, you would probably get a few people that would at least send out a legit offer. Same with the game offered here. Just list it for 600 and take the highest offer you get for it after a week. It cuts out all the BS in the last few pages of the thread.

#256 6 years ago

LOL, well that didn't go well!

scr (resized).jpgscr (resized).jpg

I sent him a message asking about buying the game - it actually is a potentially perfect machine for a charity project in NYC I'm working on. A serious, sincere message, offering to do business, which is what we do around here.

He responds with the usual homoerotic pegging nonsense and possible torrent of other insults I didn't bother to read.

Why is this guy so obsessed with strap ons, pegging, and "rectal cavities?" (that's rhetorical. We all know why.)

For a used car salesman, the dude clearly has a huge problem separating business and personal. I'd NEVER cut off anybody here from a possible deal, and never have. It's business! You called me an asshole in a JJP thread? Great, who cares, let's deal. Can you imagine taking this stuff THAT personally?! Dude has the social skills - and obsession with buttholes - of a 7-year old.

How does this guy make a living selling used cars and motorcycles when he can't deal with a little back and forth? I'm seriously wondering if he's a used car salesman at all! Is it just more lies like his supposed numerous offers on his roached game?

I'd seriously suggest folks be wary of dealing with this guy. To say he has a screw loose would be an understatement.

#257 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How does this guy make a living selling used cars and motorcycles when he can't deal with a little back and forth?

I know how...

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

#258 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He responds with the usual homoerotic pegging nonsense and possible torrent of other insults I didn't bother to read.
Why is this guy so obsessed with strap ons an pegging? (that's rhetorical. We all know why.)
For a used car salesman, the dude clearly has a huge problem separating business and personal. I'd NEVER cut off anybody

Look, if I'm looking forward to having sex with some dude and when I show up he just wants to peg me I would be more than insulted. I want the frikkin real deal; You don;t need to be some sort of sorcerer to figure out how to peg yourself.

#259 6 years ago

Let the OP back in. It’s not the same with you cranky old farts

#260 6 years ago

Would you guys buy a used car from this fella?

I know I sure wouldn't.

#261 6 years ago

251f6o (resized).jpg251f6o (resized).jpg

#262 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I sent him a message asking about buying the game - it actually is a potentially perfect machine for a charity project in NYC I'm working on. A serious, sincere message, offering to do business, which is what we do around here.
Why is this guy so obsessed with strap ons, pegging, and "rectal cavities?" (that's rhetorical. We all know why.)
For a used car salesman, the dude clearly has a huge problem separating business and personal. I'd NEVER cut off anybody here from a possible deal, and never have. It's business! You called me an asshole in a JJP thread? Great, who cares, let's deal. Can you imagine taking this stuff THAT personally?! Dude has the social skills - and obsession with buttholes - of a 7-year old.
How does this guy make a living selling used cars and motorcycles when he can't deal with a little back and forth? I'm seriously wondering if he's a used car salesman at all! Is it just more lies like his supposed numerous offers on his roached game?
I'd seriously suggest folks be wary of dealing with this guy. To say he has a screw loose would be an understatement.

I'm conflicted about this PM.

I kind of appreciate the fact he told you he rather burn the Pinball to the ground and mail you the ashes. Damn!

Levi after you took that IJ that I was 1 person behind on (being you) to probably flip to some local idiot - that didn't leave the best taste in my mouth either but that was an insane rant he went on. Guy is clearly nuts and is wrong in so many ways in what he's said and acted.

Oh this thread just keeps on delivering....

#263 6 years ago

I don’t know gang. Is it me?

Was I being THAT much of a prick in the message I sent him? Was his response justified?

Seems like we could have made a deal and I could have taken that piece of shit off his hands. Guess not. He wants to talk about bloody rectums, not negotiate on a pinball machine apparently.

F120722A-BDE5-4691-9D99-8D99C045C30F (resized).pngF120722A-BDE5-4691-9D99-8D99C045C30F (resized).png

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm conflicted about this PM.
I kind of appreciate the fact he told you he rather burn the Pinball to the ground and mail you the ashes. Damn!
Levi after you took that IJ that I was 1 person behind on (being you) to probably flip to some local idiot - that didn't leave the best taste in my mouth either but .

Come on dude. I don't see why that "left a bad taste in your mouth," we've all lost out on deals before. You can't take it personally, especially when I did ZERO wrong. I didn't try to screw anybody out of a deal, a game was for sale and I bought it.

#265 6 years ago

It's funny you keep calling him a used car salesman. He did actually post he was not a used car salesman. I'm sure he thought you were being an ass by calling him one.

Quoted from theguru717:

Thanks for the input.
Just so there is no confusion, I am not a used car salesman.

#266 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Oh really? Were you one of the guys who offered the seller more money, or talked shit about me and said I'd "never show up?"
Come on dude. A game was for sale and I bought it. I don't see why that "left a bad taste in your mouth."

No I know you. I knew you would show up! You're right though. fair play. You got the game. I was just hoping it went to someone who was going to enjoy it for themselves.

#267 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

No I know you. I knew you would show up! You're right though. fair play. You got the game. I was just hoping it went to someone who was going to enjoy it for themselves.

I did enjoy it for myself! I enjoyed the fuck out of it for a month, it's a great game and now I'm ready to kick ass on it at a tournament. Then I made a trade and now ANOTHER pinsider is enjoying the fuck out of it, trust me. I even delivered it three hours to make the deal!

#268 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I did. I enjoyed the fuck out of it for a month, it's a great game and now I'm ready to kick ass on it at a tournament. Then I made a trade and now ANOTHER pinsider is enjoying the fuck out of it, trust me. I even delivered it three hours to make the deal!

Ok well happy to hear.

#269 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

that does it. This is for sure the work of our favorite NYC trollio.

#270 6 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

It's funny you keep calling him a used car salesman. He did actually post he was not a used car salesman. I'm sure he thought you were being an ass by calling him one.

That dude talks about TWO things here - bloody rectal cavities and all of the cars he's sold. You gotta forgive me I just assumed he's a used car salesman.

Or a proctologist I guess?

#271 6 years ago

It has been about 21 hours since his eject. After 24 hours OP can post in this thread again.

#272 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

It has been about 21 hours. After 24 hours OP can post in this thread again.

Holy shit I'm kind of excited for the ban to be lifted bc this thread is like watching a car wreck

#273 6 years ago

Goddammit Levi you can be a prick, and don't pretend otherwise, but your "OK I'll take that as a no" is probably the funniest deadpan punchline response to something like that I have ever seen. If you have a newsletter of greatest hits, I would gladly subscribe!

#274 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

It has been about 21 hours since his eject. After 24 hours OP can post in this thread again.

He started up last night but our posts were removed.

#275 6 years ago

:thinking:Hell the "guru" sold the machine for one of his $1200 offers...
He ain't coming back.

But then again if he was firm at 1300 yesterday, now it's a grand, tomorrow will it be 800.

11 (resized).jpg11 (resized).jpg

#276 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That dude talks about TWO things here - bloody rectal cavities and all of the cars he's sold. You gotta forgive me I just assumed he's a used car salesman.
Or a proctologist I guess?

I would have guessed farmer or zookeeper.

But I guess I'm the only fucked up one that got his Mr. Hands reference.

#277 6 years ago

I'LL TAKE THAT AS A NO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

#278 6 years ago

Starting a PM with “hey Champ” the rest sounds more like:

I’m a douche and let me buy your game chief. If that works big guy we can make this happen. Oh and you deliver it and kiss my ass while you are at it. Then beat it.

I guess being from New York it can rub a person a little.

#279 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I’m a douche and let me buy your game chief. If that works big guy we can make this happen. Oh and you deliver it and kiss my ass while you are at it. Then beat it.

Ha! Cause Jersey is known as the home of tact!

$1,000 delivered is MORE than fair for that roached game. That's basically $900 plus $100 to cover gas and tolls. Dude has been lecturing us for a day about "the art of the deal" and negotiation, and he doesn't even come up with a counter-offer beyond "bloody rectum?" From the messages he's posted, we already know he's open to delivering a game 3 hours (which is exactly what it would be, not 4).

I guess I should have been nicer? I don't know, based upon his body of work I thought the guy would appreciate my honest and straightforward message. Guess not. Guy can dish it out by the rectum full but can't take it, apparently.

We are gonna buy this sick girl a game to make her recovery at home from major surgery and upcoming chemo a little more bearable. It could have been his game, looks like it'll be someone else's.

PM me offers please, if anybody has a suitable machine. No EMs thinking 1978-1990s stuff (Premier DMD would be perfect), budget not to exceed $1,500. Cosmetics (obviously) not important, but needs to genuinely be 100 percent working, shopped is a plus.

#280 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Hey friend!
I'm not your friend, buddy!
I'm not your buddy, guy!
I'm not your guy, friend!

#281 6 years ago

Please dear lord let this thread keep going!!! This is hilarious

#282 6 years ago

This guy couldn't be reading this situation more poorly. I am 100 percent sincere. We want to buy this game.

scr2 (resized).jpgscr2 (resized).jpg

#283 6 years ago

I don't remember seeing an episode of The Simpons with that description of an old worn out chair? I haven't seen season 27 though.......

#284 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This guy couldn't be reading this situation more poorly. I am 100 percent sincere. I want to buy this game.

I seriously can't tell if you are joking or sincere especially since it's you.

If joking - Pretty funny.

If sincere - Then yeah, I think you were not being reasonable. $1K and asking someone to deliver is not a fair offer in my opinion. Even if the game is only worth $800 or so their is no way in the world I would spend half a day delivering a pinball machine for less than I really wanted to someone who hasn't exactly been friendly to me. If the Op would have kept a calmer head I do think he could have got $1K for this machine. If he was local I would have been interested at that price as everything looks OK except the PF.

If you would have started off with your offer at the start then I would feel otherwise.

#285 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This guy couldn't be reading this situation more poorly.

Great Billy Graham's Ghost he certain(t)ly is NOT .

We GET it...the prostate. Men have penii they don't need to peg WTF is he not getting aboot this?

#286 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I seriously can't tell if you are joking or sincere especially since it's you.
If joking - Pretty funny.
If sincere - Then yeah, I think you were not being reasonable. $1K and asking someone to deliver is not a fair offer in my opinion. Even if the game is only worth $800 or so their is no way in the world I would spend half a day delivering a pinball machine for less than I really wanted to someone who hasn't exactly been friendly to me. If the Op would have kept a calmer head I do think he could have got $1K for this machine. If he was local I would have been interested at that price as everything looks OK except the PF.
If you would have started off with your offer at the start then I would feel otherwise.

I am DEADLY serious about this, I swear. This is still a FS thread isn't it?

And he's already made it clear he's willing to deliver! I wouldn't have considered asking otherwise. I made him a fair offer and he doesn't even want to negotiate.

I guess the guy is more interested in making friends than selling his game? Who cares what I said? It ain't nearly as bad as the shit he's been PMing me, endlessly, for the past hour! I called him a used car salesman, he keeps PMing me telling me to die and do it with a bloody anus. Yikes!!!! And I'm STILL willing to make a deal.

Money talks, bullshit walks. I got money, what does he have?

#287 6 years ago

Keep in mind, the guy is new here and this is how fast he got off his shell, sorry but it's not hard to imagine how he will post in threads in 5 years.

I’m new here and can't figure out how to remove a backglass let me educate you on pinball value.

Come on, before leaving the kids table you need to realise those who want respect give respect.

Sorry just my opinion, too much drama an energie waste on this thread

#288 6 years ago

Gosh, you guys are a rather tough crowd...

Let's move along from rectums, prostates, pegging, and sentient female sanitary products that you all believe may be masquerading around as people.

#289 6 years ago

One of the strangest threads I have ever seen. Especially when you consider that the original price was only 200-400 more then what most people considered close to fair.

#290 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I am DEADLY serious about this, I swear. This is still a FS thread isn't it?
And he's already made it clear he's willing to deliver! I wouldn't have considered asking otherwise. I made him a fair offer and he doesn't even want to negotiate.
I guess the guy is more interested in making friends than selling his game? Who cares what I said? It ain't nearly as bad as the shit he's been PMing me, endlessly, for the past hour! I called him a used car salesman, he keeps PMing me telling me to die and do it with a bloody anus. Yikes!!!! And I'm STILL willing to make a deal.
Money talks, bullshit walks. I got money, what does he have?

Since this is for a good cause, I’ll kick in $50 to raise the offer price. Maybe a few others will too.

#291 6 years ago

For once, Levi has been a perfect gentleman through this whole thing. I'm impressed! Taking the high road! Seems like this thread should have happened on April 1st.

#292 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This guy couldn't be reading this situation more poorly. I am 100 percent sincere. We want to buy this game.

Oh my god. This guy is a pile of shit.

#293 6 years ago

Can't believe this thread isn't either locked or in the basement. Actually, don't put it in the basement. The guy won't know how to get there.

#294 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dude, I’m dying laughing! This is priceless!

#295 6 years ago

Peace out, Pinside!

Best of luck to all of you

#296 6 years ago
Quoted from theguru717:

Sold it on eBay for $1,035

Guess you were wrong again, Crazy Levi.

I win.

Oh, AND I got to end my thread with the last laugh. Ha ha!

But what about eBay's fees? Was the final sale $1,035? Because your net would be $931.50

Oh, I'll go have a look on eBay myself...

Huh, it shows as ended but not sold:
ebay.com link: Williams Sorcerer

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 297 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-sorcerer-6/page/6?hl=dodgefolks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.