tellseuss12 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
12728520_558713310960584_1951553779_n[1] (resized).jpg
Well played (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 8.21.35 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 5.11.28 PM (resized).png
images (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 297 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
#202 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I think spike2lou should step in and defend himself.

Shhh. He's reading.

#203 6 years ago

What are the chances that he comes back in 24 hours to defend his virtue? I don't want this to be over.

#204 6 years ago

I think a round of applause is in order for Guru Sr. who obviously played the shit outta his Sorcerer.

#205 6 years ago

Funny thing is, if this guy came in as a noob on his beloved NASIOC Subaru forum and pulled something like this, they would have treated him far worse. I know that place well over the years, probably since before he was even in his pappy's nuts.

#206 6 years ago

Patina.....

#207 6 years ago

Is there a forum for people that move their pinball machines in Subaru Brats or Bajas?!! Sign me up.

#208 6 years ago

Just found this thread.... o my.......
Lol

#209 6 years ago

Did someone say pegging? Am I late?

#210 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Just found this thread.... o my.......
Lol

It's better than a cheap Tabloid. Hey new subforum ask tabLOYD loop

#211 6 years ago

"Thanks, everyone, for showing me exactly what a bunch of crotchety old, gaming snobs the pinside community is."

Hey, I'm not a snob.

#212 6 years ago

With all the views this thread must be getting, I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet.

#213 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

With all the views this thread must be getting, I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet.

Love how he made fun of a couple of potential buyers who offered bids and then tried to drum up a bidding war. Is that how it works in the car hobby? Yipes.

#214 6 years ago
Quoted from theguru717:

I have two offers of $1,200.
Anybody else want to chime in with an offer before I let it go for $1,200? LMK what you all think

And it all went down hill after that.

#215 6 years ago

Just found out about this thread - wow. When I looked at the first post and the pictures my jaw dropped. What's even crazier is that someone actually offered 1k and OP wouldn't take it???? WOW. BALLS. This guy is something else. What a mess.

Also - is the OP being open, honest and straightfoward? I wish he would at least confirm that to us. Just once.

#216 6 years ago

Lmfao he just posted over in the what did you bring home today thread!

#217 6 years ago

I love all you guys and didn't get to see this thread till now

Levi and gryszzz I almost cried

I love the original rubbers

#218 6 years ago
Quoted from Turtlepower169:

“Parents home” Waiting downstairs on ma to bring the meatloaf.

i was just thinking about that too. my time isn't worth all the hassle of trying to get an extra hundred or two on a game that just needs to go. "time is money, friend..."

#219 6 years ago

Wish I was closer?

#220 6 years ago

Fantastic fun read during my breakfast!

#221 6 years ago

In before the lock. Lol

#222 6 years ago

He wanted an auction. He originally thought prices would start at 1300. That's where his arguing came from, not just from 100 bucks or at least I hope not because that would be stupid.

#223 6 years ago

Did anyone else notice he dropped the price to $1000 firm now on his listing, I think he has also change some info based off of what everyone helped him with example batteries have been remoted. People were truly trying to help him but it seems he just didn't see it that way.

#225 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Love how he made fun of a couple of potential buyers who offered bids and then tried to drum up a bidding war. Is that how it works in the car hobby? Yipes.

It was all part of his winning honest and straightforward approach.

The funny thing is when we were honest and straightforward in our responses he took umbrage and started talking about motorcycles, which I honestly and straightforwardly don't understand.

#226 6 years ago

Ran into this thread last night, and tbh, a LOT of the posts were super long and I didn't read each of them word-for-word, but f*ck me in my dairyair if my FS thread were to blow up like this. Not a way to sell for sure. I see the listing price is now $1K (when it was originally for 1300). Not sure if OP takes the Pinside group for suckers, but he needs to do this elsewhere. Should have taken the 1200 and ran (if OP was indeed telling the truth). After this thread, I'm sure any potential buyers from Pinside are definitely looking the other way.

#227 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

but f*ck me in my dairyair

have you met BangerJay yet?

#228 6 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

After bragging about the douchecars, I was hoping to find out if the OP has a 4K and a bulldog!

Well played (resized).jpgWell played (resized).jpg

#229 6 years ago

I guess I need to start saving my "original rubbers" from the trash can and putting them on eBay. Who knew??

#230 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

To anyone going to TPF, I’m getting shirts made with this quote. 100% of proceeds go to education programs.

12728520_558713310960584_1951553779_n[1] (resized).jpg12728520_558713310960584_1951553779_n[1] (resized).jpg

#231 6 years ago

Meanwhile in the Kruzman playfields thread... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nosnew-playfields-available-for-octnov/page/4

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

#232 6 years ago

I wonder if he'd take $800.

#233 6 years ago

LOL, he might as well do a playfield swap, seems pretty easy. Just a couple of screws and some wire.

#234 6 years ago
Quoted from RJW:

LOL, he might as well do a playfield swap, seems pretty easy. Just a couple of screws and some wire.

This dramatically alters the landscape once more!!!

#235 6 years ago

Oh my, someone please offer him up a bare playfield to swap!! I can see the lulz now.

#236 6 years ago

He would be crazy not too, but then again, were all a little crazy....

Quoted from Monk:

#237 6 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Probably not. Despite all his nonsense the game’s worth more than that. Nice backglass, clean boards, decent cabinet, basically intact plastics, and roached playfield, you got yourself a $1k Sorcerer.

It seems like he’s enjoying the drama far too much to sell out on the cheap now.

#238 6 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Oh my, someone please offer him up a bare playfield to swap!! I can see the lulz now.

I’ll be seriously annoyed if he gets one - been looking around for the past few years myself and am resigned to waiting in CPR ...

#239 6 years ago

I found a buyer but they didn't leave any contact info?

harrisburg.craigslist.org link

Sorry OP.

#240 6 years ago
Quoted from drunkbaby:

Sorry OP.

Lmao

Seems like an honest and straightforward buyer, hope they get matched up.

#241 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Probably not. Despite all his nonsense the game’s worth more than that. Nice backglass, clean boards, decent cabinet, basically intact plastics, and roached playfield, you got yourself a $1k Sorcerer.
It seems like he’s enjoying the drama far too much to sell out on the cheap now.

I was being sarcastic. He kept saying he didn't offer it up at $1000 because people would offer 6-8 hundred. My lame attempt at humor. I'll have to put the emoji on the last post. I wouldn't take this machine for $200 if it meant I had to meet this guy.

#242 6 years ago

I found a possible trade deal you might be interested in...

chicago.craigslist.org link

Supposedly sold on eBay... OP says he got the last word. I hope Levi bought it, and i'm editing my post so I get the last word.

#243 6 years ago

Only 25'? I'm holding out for 26'.

#244 6 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

tellseuss12 (resized).jpgtellseuss12 (resized).jpg

#245 6 years ago

This pin might be worth $1300 now just for the notoriety.

#246 6 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Funny thing is, if this guy came in as a noob on his beloved NASIOC Subaru forum and pulled something like this, they would have treated him far worse. I know that place well over the years, probably since before he was even in his pappy's nuts.

Indeed and I agree. NASIOC would have completely decimated him had he pulled this type of shit over there. Those guys are brutal Lol. I too am a member.

#247 6 years ago

2F59D4DE-3D05-4DDF-B8D4-A77870C2DD62 (resized).jpeg2F59D4DE-3D05-4DDF-B8D4-A77870C2DD62 (resized).jpeg

#248 6 years ago

I remember, a mere 6 days ago, I clicked on this thread thinking "huh, $1k sorcerer kinda close by. i paid a bit more for mine, let's check this out." i think there were a few posts. I saw it was probably overpriced by a little bit due to condition and figured this wouldn't end too well.

Boy. Oh Boy.

Thread delivers! A++, would read again!

#249 6 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

I found a possible trade deal you might be interested in...
chicago.craigslist.org link

That's for the serious creepy clown memorabilia collector! (Shudders)

#250 6 years ago
Quoted from drunkbaby:

Sorry OP.

Wonder which one of my Harrisburg pinball friends posted that one? I’ll buy them a beer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 22.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 297 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-sorcerer-6/page/5?hl=bkbirge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.