View topic image gallery

Soccer King Cards.pdf (PDF preview)
F33434C4-A8F8-47AC-A4A1-A7CD52255F29 (resized).jpeg
E4A147C0-0888-49C3-B4E6-3F3F0E8A3C2E (resized).jpeg
534064C1-5984-434E-8A8D-E057CBBED8BA (resized).jpeg
F57FA5B0-C517-474D-9567-1321150E3AF3 (resized).jpeg
2C915F43-F51E-4FF2-AF53-97A0BC1A0537 (resized).jpeg
7A3AC2B1-8004-4FC8-8641-601626C754F1 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#8 5 years ago

soccer kings is a great game. One of my top 6 favorite zacs.

#11 5 years ago

Sound board on Farfalla and Devil riders is different than the one on soccer kings.

#14 5 years ago

yes, but would only work for devil riders and farfalla. You could do it for soccer kings but there wouldn't be any sound.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Why wouldn't there be any sound for soccer kings. The one in the ad has a sound board. Simply swap that in as well when swapping the mpu roms.
Looks like the Farfalla/Devil Riders sound board might be backwards compatible to the soccer kings board. Looks to be the same sound generation with an unpopulated section for further improvements that never came.

I didn't know the original was there. I missed that. It's not backwards compatible. Soccer kings and Pinball champ use a different sound board than Devil riders, TM, Farfalla, Magic castle, Robot. Then they change the boards again and clown uses a board that only works for clown, but can use sound boards from Pool champion, mexico 86 and blackbelt. Zankor has a special as well as spooky and stars phoenix. WHich have piggy back boards that are special for each game.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

The truth is that Zac's scare the hell out of people. They think, "That game is cool but what do I do if it breaks down or needs board repair?" They SHOULDN'T but that doesn't change the facts. It's keeps the prices on the Zac. titles you can find on the lower side.

I don't know why. they don't seem to give a shit about the spike system. And that's unfixable.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-soccer-kings?tu=CaptainNeo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.