Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by amkoepfer
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Soccer King Cards.pdf (PDF preview)
F33434C4-A8F8-47AC-A4A1-A7CD52255F29 (resized).jpeg
E4A147C0-0888-49C3-B4E6-3F3F0E8A3C2E (resized).jpeg
534064C1-5984-434E-8A8D-E057CBBED8BA (resized).jpeg
F57FA5B0-C517-474D-9567-1321150E3AF3 (resized).jpeg
2C915F43-F51E-4FF2-AF53-97A0BC1A0537 (resized).jpeg
7A3AC2B1-8004-4FC8-8641-601626C754F1 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 10 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 600

for sale

For sale: Zaccaria Soccer Kings

Added: August 3rd, 2018 Re-listed: 1 time Ended: October 31st, 2018
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

Item description

Here is a pretty nice Zaccaria Soccer Kings. Barn fresh.
Overall condition is nice. Needs fully shopped. Boots up but flippers don’t work. Backglass art is cracking. Playfield has minor planking.
Cabinet is super nice.
I’ll take as many specific pics as needed for anyone interested.
Could be beautiful with a small amount of work.

Item photos

7A3AC2B1-8004-4FC8-8641-601626C754F1 (resized).jpeg
2C915F43-F51E-4FF2-AF53-97A0BC1A0537 (resized).jpeg
F57FA5B0-C517-474D-9567-1321150E3AF3 (resized).jpeg
534064C1-5984-434E-8A8D-E057CBBED8BA (resized).jpeg
E4A147C0-0888-49C3-B4E6-3F3F0E8A3C2E (resized).jpeg
F33434C4-A8F8-47AC-A4A1-A7CD52255F29 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Sunbury, OH, US

Seller insights

These are Push600's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Push600's stats page

#2 10 months ago

Hard to find anything solid state for under $1000. With minimal effort this would be an awesome game/deal for someone! Cool looking game, never seen one before.

GLWS!

#3 10 months ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Hard to find anything solid state for under $1000. With minimal effort this would be an awesome game/deal for someone! Cool looking game, never seen one before.
GLWS!

Thanks!
I’ll be listing a BK and a Mars God of war soon.

1 week later
#4 10 months ago

Price lowered
Mars God of War, Black Knight and Soccer Kings $2500 for all three.

#5 10 months ago

Man, I like all three of those games. Too bad I don’t need three more games right now. Seems like a really good deal.

#6 10 months ago

BK sold. Mars and Soccer Kings $1550.

#7 10 months ago

Price drop. $800

#8 10 months ago

soccer kings is a great game. One of my top 6 favorite zacs.

#9 10 months ago

Good price too! Attached Neo's cards and new Extra Kicks decal.

Soccer King Cards.pdf
#10 10 months ago

Note to any interested parties in this game. I will have a populated complete Farfalla pf that I will eventually sell as well as a Devil riders complete game with battery roached boards in a rough cabinet and missing the backglass and neon. Soccer Kings uses the same board set so you might be able to swap all 3 games back and forth into the same cabinet just by switching the ROMS.

Wish this was on the west coast as I'd probably pick it up myself for just that type of project.

#11 10 months ago

Sound board on Farfalla and Devil riders is different than the one on soccer kings.

#12 10 months ago

Dam, I'm packed and stacked or id be headed your way!

How is this still available?!?!!!

#13 10 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Sound board on Farfalla and Devil riders is different than the one on soccer kings.

well good thing there were no batteries on the Devil Riders sound board as that one should probably still work.

#14 10 months ago

yes, but would only work for devil riders and farfalla. You could do it for soccer kings but there wouldn't be any sound.

#15 10 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yes, but would only work for devil riders and farfalla. You could do it for soccer kings but there wouldn't be any sound.

Why wouldn't there be any sound for soccer kings. The one in the ad has a sound board. Simply swap that in as well when swapping the mpu roms.

Looks like the Farfalla/Devil Riders sound board might be backwards compatible to the soccer kings board. Looks to be the same sound generation with an unpopulated section for further improvements that never came.

#16 10 months ago

Still available.

#17 10 months ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Why wouldn't there be any sound for soccer kings. The one in the ad has a sound board. Simply swap that in as well when swapping the mpu roms.
Looks like the Farfalla/Devil Riders sound board might be backwards compatible to the soccer kings board. Looks to be the same sound generation with an unpopulated section for further improvements that never came.

I didn't know the original was there. I missed that. It's not backwards compatible. Soccer kings and Pinball champ use a different sound board than Devil riders, TM, Farfalla, Magic castle, Robot. Then they change the boards again and clown uses a board that only works for clown, but can use sound boards from Pool champion, mexico 86 and blackbelt. Zankor has a special as well as spooky and stars phoenix. WHich have piggy back boards that are special for each game.

#18 10 months ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Dam, I'm packed and stacked or id be headed your way!
How is this still available?!?!!!

Because most of these games get no love. I sold a nice pf/cab/backglass soccer kings last year for 500. It booted but had display issues and a few switches out.

#19 10 months ago

The truth is that Zac's scare the hell out of people. They think, "That game is cool but what do I do if it breaks down or needs board repair?" They SHOULDN'T but that doesn't change the facts. It keeps the prices on the Zac. titles you can find on the lower side.

#21 10 months ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

The truth is that Zac's scare the hell out of people. They think, "That game is cool but what do I do if it breaks down or needs board repair?" They SHOULDN'T but that doesn't change the facts. It's keeps the prices on the Zac. titles you can find on the lower side.

I don't know why. they don't seem to give a shit about the spike system. And that's unfixable.

#22 10 months ago

Pretty easy system to work on.

Homepin even makes replacement CPU and driver boards and displays for these games.

Displays, coils and power supply all mimic the Bally set-up pretty closely.

David Gersic's website is pretty complete as far as documentation and free-play roms and even has spare parts.
Leon made test ROMs
Clay even had a short Zaccaria repair section.

Probably the only hard part would be sourcing the 2650 processor and the sound board amp and misc sound issues.

#23 10 months ago

Oops look like Homepin gave up on the replacement ZAC MPU and somebody else did it instead.
https://www.pinballsolutions.eu/product/new-zaccaria-cpu-board-1b1165evo-for-g2-pinball-machines/

#24 10 months ago

Random phantom post... website issues.

3 weeks later
#25 9 months ago

Come get it. Price drop $700

1 month later
#26 7 months ago

Can't believe this is still available...

#27 7 months ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Can't believe this is still available...

I just saw this pop back up after your post and said the same thing!

#28 7 months ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I just saw this pop back up after your post and said the same thing!

It’s a great, minor project. Honestly, a working machine for $700 is a pretty good deal. Needs shopped and to fix the flippers.

#29 7 months ago

Last price drop. $600
Then eBay.

#30 7 months ago

Great price, looks like an easy project for someone!

#31 7 months ago

Very tempted the more i look at it

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside