Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

s-l1600222 (resized).jpg
s-l1624t2400 (resized).jpg
s-l160023 (resized).jpg
s-l160ratgga0 (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (resized).jpg
s-l160afgawsg0 (resized).jpg
s-l160gagha0 (resized).jpg
s-l16asgas00 (resized).jpg
s-l16aga00 (resized).jpg
s-l16agagaa00 (resized).jpg
s-l1agfhar600 (resized).jpg
s-l1agarw600 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 2,900

for sale

For sale: Slugfest Woodrail animated backbox Pinball machine

Added: February 15th, 2017 Ended: February 19th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

Reduced price!!!!!Very very nice original condition Slug Fest - With the William's <---logo, before they went without the apostrophe. Was at one location it's whole life. Sat in the same bar forever. Playfield is in very nice shape. Plays 100%. The running man unit has a New motor installed as it was missing when I got it. Players are in good shape. All original pop caps. Clean, nice color cabinet. Solid. Original legs. Comes with schematics and back panel is all there. Available for inspection and pickup in SE WI. hour north of chicago. 30 min west of milwaukee. I will trade even up for a Zaccaria Mexico 86 or a Williams Cosmic Gunfight.

Item photos

s-l1agarw600 (resized).jpg
s-l1agfhar600 (resized).jpg
s-l16agagaa00 (resized).jpg
s-l16aga00 (resized).jpg
s-l16asgas00 (resized).jpg
s-l160gagha0 (resized).jpg
s-l160afgawsg0 (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (resized).jpg
s-l160ratgga0 (resized).jpg
s-l160023 (resized).jpg
s-l1624t2400 (resized).jpg
s-l1600222 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Burlington, WI, US

Seller insights

These are CaptainNeo's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to CaptainNeo's stats page

#2 2 years ago

Are you kidding this game is worth $1,000, I can buy those daily for $800. I know 1 million games that are better. I figured I would neo police the price for you. GLWTS.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Are you kidding this game is worth $1,000, I can buy those daily for $800. I know 1 million games that are better. I figured I would neo police the price for you. GLWTS.

Good luck finding one. Last one that was on ebay sold for $3000, and wasn't as nice as this one. Animated backbox Woodrails sell for a lot more than you think. I wouldn't have thought it either unless I would have seen it first hand.

#4 2 years ago

I was kidding hence the smiley. You are usually the one that breaks balls. Just teasing. Looks like a nice piece.

#5 2 years ago

you know, if I saw it myself. I would also probably be breaking balls. But I've come to realize. I don't know shit about the woodrail market. I will trade for a Nags tho. I like that one.

#6 2 years ago

For 3,800 can I get some pics without your fukcing shadow in it?

#7 2 years ago

I think it's a shadow from the lens I have. I have a problem taking close up pics with this extended camera lens

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think it's a shadow from the lens I have. I have a problem taking close up pics with this extended camera lens

Well yeah with the shitty onboard flash you would. You need a real flash to get around that/...but wherever will you find the monies to purchase one?

Bump

#9 2 years ago

well after I sell this game, maybe i'll buy a real flash.

#10 2 years ago

Wow that's nice!!! Love the backglass!!!!! I wished you told me before that you are going to sell, I just bought a game over the weekend!!!! Hate you!!!

#12 2 years ago

bump. I need to move this fast as something popped up ive been looking for, for about 4 years. So i'm going to be putting some stuff up on the chopping block, I normally wouldn't.

#13 2 years ago

Ipdb says that glass was a typo/mistake. Pretty neat game.

#14 2 years ago

yes, because of the William's instead of williams. I thought they used it as William's back then. Just on this game?

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I thought they used it as William's back then.

Just think, kids today think it's Will.I.am s

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

LMAO!!! Took the words right out of my mouth.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yes, because of the William's instead of williams. I thought they used it as William's back then. Just on this game?

I think so. His last name was Williams, not William. So yes, that just bumped it up a grand right there!

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

I think so. His last name was Williams, not William. So yes, that just bumped it up a grand right there!

it must. See, if a misprint baseball card or comic book demands a premium. I must be underpriced. (only if they saw the error and changed it in production early on).

I seriously don't know much about the history of this error. I know very little about woodrails, and would like a Nags someday. That's about the extent of my knowledge, besides being able to fix them now, thanks to my Nudgy teaching me all about woodrail technology.

#20 2 years ago

Man times have changed. I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse?

"$100 is a lot in the EM world" Neo Skywalker 2009

"EM's dont' get love. EM's guys say they do, but they arn't usually the buyers either, because they have all they want." Neo Skywalker 2012

Seriously though, that is a very nice looking Slugfest, and I'm glad to see your appreciation for Ems has grown. It is an impulse flipper game though. With a few exceptions they aren't among the most desirable woodrails. No where near as hot a title as Nags with it's animation, revolving pop bumper turn table and standard flippers.

#21 2 years ago

in all fairness, when talking about EM's. I'm not really talking about Woodrails. They seem to be in a class of their own. Those cheap EM's are still there, but mainly talking about chicago coin 60's and 70's type stuff.

The prices on woodrails, seems to be all over the place. Anywhere from $500- 25000 it seems. There are a couple i've been watching and I am a fan of NAGS. Nags is a good time.

Only reason I have a price point for this one, is because of the one that sold on ebay for 3k. otherwise I wouldn't have a clue. Herb restores these from time to time and his get really stupid money completely redone. I really think this one doesn't need a restoration. cabinet is very nice as is, as is the playfield and glass. but I need the space, so i'm lowering the price.

#22 2 years ago

bump....make an offer. Remember i'll take

Mexico 86
Cosmic Gunfight
Clown
Pool champion
Bally Skill Roll machine

in trade for this machine.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside