(Topic ID: 146154)

For sale: Simpsons, The (Data East, 1990)

By Butch2099

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Butch2099
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: Simpsons, The (Data East, 1990)

Added: December 8th, 2015 Ended: December 10th, 2015
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 2,100

Item description

DE Simpsons, Excellent shape for this title. The best I have seen (I've seen some really beat ones though..lol)
Playfield is nice, there are touch ups in the usual places, but I think they did a good job. The usual places are below the flippers, waterfall in the upper left of playfield, upper right, and near Barts head center right. The paint is usually disintegrating on the cabinets on this title, but this one is pretty glossy still. Touch ups by TNT but good ones. Has scattered LED's. Topper is included, plays great, display good. Boards are clean with battery conversion done.

ASKING $2100. (tough to price) Located near Allentown PA. Can ship via Pilot Air terminal to terminal service or work with a shipper that you arrange & pay for.

Pictures: http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/DE%20Simpsons%202

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Lehigh Valley, PA, US

Seller insights

These are Butch2099's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Butch2099's stats page

#2 5 years ago

Nice Pin Man. Looks great and like the number of detailed pics for the title. GLWS.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from boiler2331:

Nice Pin Man. Looks great and like the number of detailed pics for the title. GLWS.

Thank you! I try to cover as much as the machine as can. I post what I would want to see as a buyer. That way I don't waste anyones time who wants to come and look at the machine in person and there are no surprises for the recipient when I do have to ship a machine. It's a little more effort but I find it to be worth it.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside