You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

heres the link to the ad.

losangeles.craigslist.org link

#4 9 years ago

I guess he found one!

#5 9 years ago

Just being honest with you, you've only been a member of this forum for 10 days and you are already posting wanted and for sale threads?

#6 9 years ago

Bought one and feel like I got bored of it already, guess pinball is just not for me. Just trying to sell it for exactly what I paid for it, machine has less than 900 plays on it, like brand new inside and out, no mods at all on this machine.

#7 9 years ago

bump

#8 9 years ago

Is this your first pinball? It's a great game, but not easy to understand for someone new to pins. The way you stack modes and work the timer can be confusing. Not the game I'd necessarily suggest for a first pin.

Your price isn't terrible for a nice game, but it's on the high side, and it's not a rare title, so might take some patience to find a buyer for that price. IMHO that's true for anything north of $4k.

#9 9 years ago

The least Id take for it is 4k. Sorry but i see collectors wanting 5k,-5,500 for theres when i was looking to buy one.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Nevadapinball:

The least Id take for it is 4k. Sorry but i see collectors wanting 5k,-5,500 for theres when i was looking to buy one.

No reason to take less than $4k if it's a clean game. Fair price. And those guys asking $5k? They're not selling them for that.

If I was looking for a TSPP I'd offer that price right now.

In the meantime, if you haven't watched this yet, maybe check it out. Will teach you a lot about the game, and you may or may not gain some interest and appreciation for it.

http://vimeo.com/20274994

#11 9 years ago

I agree with Aurich, I didn't care for the game for the longest time till I understood the rules

I sold one recently in similar condition for $4200 so your price range is petty good imo

#12 9 years ago

My all time favorite pin....My first NIB. Took me a while to warm up to it until I learned the rules.

#13 9 years ago

Yeah my price is reasonable from the the others Ive seen sell.

#16 9 years ago

ive been getting quite a few trade offers, at this point im not interested in any trades cash only.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-simpsons-pinball-party-tspp-in-socal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.