(Topic ID: 122964)

For sale: Sharkey\'s Shootout (Stern, 2000)

By cards25

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by cards25
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

321.jpg
313.jpg
312.jpg
309.jpg
311.jpg
317.jpg
302.jpg
305.jpg
303.jpg
339.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Sharkey's Shootout (Stern, 2000)

Added: 2015-03-30 04:47:19 UTC • Ended: May 3rd, 2015
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 1,400

I have a nice Sharkey's Shootout for sale. I can deliver this to MGC if desired. Game is fully working. I have owned for over 2 years and has been trouble free the whole time. PM for a link to more pics, or if you have any questions. No shipping, pick up only unless we come to an agreement to meet somewhere.

Game has flipper button wear and some crazing in the cabinet artwork. LEDs in all inserts, regular incandescent in the GI. 1 broken plastic above the 7-bank drop targets. Manual included. Cliffy on the scoop and the Black Widow target. New shooter assembly installed (rod, housing, spring, shooter).

Item photos

339.jpg
303.jpg
305.jpg
302.jpg
317.jpg
311.jpg
309.jpg
312.jpg
313.jpg
321.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are cards25's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to cards25's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

Odell, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95

#2 9 years ago

Wishyouwerecloser bump.

#3 9 years ago

BUMP for new price........$1400 Firm.

#4 9 years ago

that's a lot of game for that price . it's funny, most non pinheads love playing this machine. my bud and I both have a sharkeys on route now. SS earns more than metallica for me some weeks.
solid condition for a good price

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

that's a lot of game for that price . it's funny, most non pinheads love playing this machine. my bud and I both have a sharkeys on route now. SS earns more than Metallica for me some weeks.
solid condition for a good price

Wish I didn't have to haul all the stuff with me, as my son will be attending Wyotech starting the end of June. Or else I could arrange a delivery for you if you wanted another......lol.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

be attending Wyotech

a great tech school, they have downsized since the 90s from what I've heard. Love seeing their projects riding around town without beds, paint, doors, etc . congrats, GLWS, a great sleeper machine.

#7 9 years ago

Any interest in a trade?

Freshly shopped and 100% working bally space invaders plus cash from me?

I noticed you have a getaway as well, how does game play on sharkey's compare to HS2?

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Any interest in a trade?
Freshly shopped and 100% working bally space invaders plus cash from me?
I noticed you have a getaway as well, how does game play on sharkey's compare to HS2?

I would be interested in a trade, but only for specific titles. Sorry, but I'm not interested in a Space Invaders. I use to plat one of those back in the day at the local bowling alley. Always thought it was a pretty fun game. Just not what I'm looking for right now.

I think it's not as good as HS2 but it holds up pretty well as far as gameplay. Its not easy to get all the way through the game. Having to hit all those drop targets creates a lot of side to side motion on the ball. You can only survive that so many times before it drains. I really think you get a lot of game for the money. If I had more room, I would definitely keep it.

#9 9 years ago

Thanks, if i happen to sell it before next weekend i may pick this up from you. Good luck with the sale!

#10 9 years ago

Well damnit, I've been looking for one of these. Nice Price, and wish I was a couple hours closer. Decent game for pinheads, but a fantastic game for non-pinheads

#11 9 years ago

Just have to say, I love the Omaha area. I grew up an hour south of you in Auburn. Spent a lot of time in Omaha. Used to love going to Lancer games.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

Just have to say, I love the Omaha area. I grew up an hour south of you in Auburn. Spent a lot of time in Omaha. Used to love going to Lancer games.

Sounds like you are ready to come home for a visit (with a pin in tow) Auburn is a beautiful town that just has a better vibe than most of the smaller towns around here. Had a couple of patients down there when I worked home respiratory. I always took the back roads to travel there, and always enjoyed the drive

#13 9 years ago

Game is tentatively SOLD to a Pinsider. Will update when transaction is complete. Thanks for all the interest.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

Sounds like you are ready to come home for a visit (with a pin in tow)

I haven't been back home in 15 years. My family has all moved away and I have lost touch with everyone I used to know there. I did enjoy the area there though. Go Huskers!!!

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

BUMP for new price........$1400 Firm.

Seriously people.. BUY THIS *@&#. This price for as much depth as it has? You are seriously LOSING OUT. If I was closer and hadn't bought another game, I would have bought this.

#16 9 years ago

Is this game still available or did the sale go through? I live about an hour from you and my wife and I are looking to get our first pinball machine. Let me know.

#17 9 years ago

Game is sold. Trading hands this weekend at MGC. I'll update if anything happens and sale doesn't go through. Thanks for all the interest.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-sharkeys-shootout-stern-2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.