(Topic ID: 42973)

For Sale: ShaneTastic's HUO X-Men Pro ¡¡¡SOLD!!!

By shanetastic

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by judremy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20130407_134149_502.jpg
IMG_20130407_134316_309.jpg
IMG_20130407_134307_018.jpg
IMG_20130407_134639_568.jpg
IMG_20130405_222836_317.jpg
IMG_20130405_222822_667.jpg
IMG_20130405_222812_396.jpg
WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_002.JPG
WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_010.JPG
WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_009.JPG
WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_008.JPG
WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_006.JPG
WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_003.JPG
IMG_20130329_130657_578.jpg
XMenPro-3up.jpg
WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_008.JPG

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Contacted Shane and looking to get a shipping quote from 27295 to 48331 from NAVL and coinopshippers, but so far no luck on either. I want this machine. NAVL said they don't do pinball machines.

Im not sure how that would be, I just had a game shipped two weeks ago. Maybe a name change or something. Here is a thread with plenty of contact info. Try these:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/807-to-ship-from-denver-to-orlando

#52 11 years ago

I have a quote for $361 to ship from NC to NW Ohio. Contact Michelle - [email protected]

Yours would have to be similar - you might even be able to combine on the same truck and lower both our rates. Black Rose - Shanetastic's buddy is helping the seller.

Anyone driving to you would have to pass me anyway.

#53 11 years ago

Sent an email to Michelle for a quote.

#54 11 years ago

I'll say it again. Whoever ends up with this pin WILL NOT be disappointed.

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Contacted Shane and looking to get a shipping quote from 27295 to 48331 from NAVL and coinopshippers, but so far no luck on either. I want this machine. NAVL said they don't do pinball machines.

Was good talk-n w/ you ,, I hope you get XM !! I'll take Plenty of Pict's of the Pin ,
then card-boarded up , and some when NAVL arrives .. Just go over the Pin when it arrives .. ALL_Right.gifALL_Right.gif camera--.gifcamera--.gif

#56 11 years ago
Quoted from SPeD66:

I'll say it again. Whoever ends up with this pin WILL NOT be disappointed.

I hope I can. Can't imagine the cost from NAVL being much more than $400. Just need to make sure Shane is good and talk to him about payment.

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

I hope I can. Can't imagine the cost from NAVL being much more than $400. Just need to make sure Shane is good and talk to him about payment.

Shane is as good as it gets, and whoever get this is not going to be disappointed .

#58 11 years ago

Everything is good on my end. Just replied to your pm....

#59 11 years ago

I was hoping you would have it at the auction, I noticed some buzz from up North with people wanting to come down and bid on your nice Xmen plus some other surprise pins I would be forced to sell. Its always better to have more great pins to excite the crowd.

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from shanetastic:

Everything is good on my end. Just replied to your pm....

Shanetastic - If it works out and Judremy takes it, I want a finders fee for hooking you two guys up...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-quotes-on-x-men-pro

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I was hoping you would have it at the auction, I noticed some buzz from up North with people wanting to come down and bid on your nice Xmen plus some other surprise pins I would be forced to sell. Its always better to have more great pins to excite the crowd.

Buddy , lOOks like I will be in Yr neck of the woods Sat- ,, Hook me up bro !!

#62 11 years ago

I have Invisiglass-widebody and standard both the newer non logo, Stern shaker motors, Flipper Fidelity speaker kits for Stern pins, some new pins in stock like ACDC Pro, Premium, and one new Tron Pro 2d with the two women on the backglass left. I wish I had more to sell, I think Rocky is sold and X-files has bites.

5_Stern_speaker_kits_new_(800x600).jpg5_Stern_speaker_kits_new_(800x600).jpg 5_Stern_speaker_kits_(800x600).jpg5_Stern_speaker_kits_(800x600).jpg IMG_4577_(800x533).jpgIMG_4577_(800x533).jpg IMG_2447_(800x533).jpgIMG_2447_(800x533).jpg 20130308_212245.jpg20130308_212245.jpg

#63 11 years ago

Hey Black Rose

I did finally get a JP as I have tried forever to get one. Its hard to find an older pin like this in CQ condition. Super excited that it seemed like I was getting Paul's not once but twice but it finally worked out. It cost me more than his would have but I really wanted one for the kids 11 and 8 before they outgrow the age of liking dinosaurs, plus the movie comes out again in 3D the day before the auction. Presell tickets for the movie in 3D are strong. I think the pin will be a nice touch to show to school fields trips and groups since this one was in a museum.

IMG_2576_(800x533).jpgIMG_2576_(800x533).jpg IMG_2577_(533x800).jpgIMG_2577_(533x800).jpg IMG_2578_(800x533).jpgIMG_2578_(800x533).jpg IMG_2579_(800x533).jpgIMG_2579_(800x533).jpg IMG_2581_(800x533).jpgIMG_2581_(800x533).jpg IMG_2585_(800x533).jpgIMG_2585_(800x533).jpg

#64 11 years ago

Best looking up I've ever seen

#65 11 years ago

Not trying to highjack your thread Shane but wanted to say thanks to GAP for the JP deal since I lost the local deal.

#66 11 years ago

That's the nicest JP I've seen

#67 11 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Shanetastic - If it works out and Judremy takes it, I want a finders fee for hooking you two guys up...

Hey thanks! I really do appreciate it. Finders fee... yeah...ummmmm..., the check is in the mail

#68 11 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Not trying to highjack your thread Shane but wanted to say thanks to GAP for the JP deal since I lost the local deal.

Not a problem at all. It all helps keep the thread alive.

#69 11 years ago

Payment sent. It is mine!

#70 11 years ago

SOLD!!!!

#71 11 years ago

Congrat's to Both the Seller and the Buyer of XM !! Line up NAVL and i'll get the Pin Ready !!

Buddy , I'll buy a FF Speaker Kit for my IM .. See Ya Sat- around noon .. and @ the Funeral .

#72 11 years ago

Solid. Congrats to both! Great game / great seller / great price!

#73 11 years ago
Quoted from shanetastic:

Hey thanks! I really do appreciate it. Finders fee... yeah...ummmmm..., the check is in the mail

Congrats on the sale! Glad it all worked out. It seemed like a no brainer match when I read both threads.

#74 11 years ago

I read through some of these FS threads in anticipation it will sell and then BOOM, it sells. I get all excited while reading them lol, im one lame dude. Congrats on the sale!

#75 11 years ago

Congrats on the sale, Shane! Judremy, you've got a great machine heading your way!

#76 11 years ago

Oh, thank god.

#77 11 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I just made a donation to pinside for helping facilitate the sale. My last donation was quite a while ago. Thanks everyone!!!

#78 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Oh, thank god.

Yeah, I was hoping that I could sell it before Osakijimbo clubbed that baby seal, but I found out that he couldn't wait and the deed has already been done... and for nothing!!!

Quoted from Osakijimbo:

If someone doesn't buy this pin soon I'm going to club a baby seal. I'll do it too, because I'm crazy!

#79 11 years ago
Quoted from shanetastic:

I just made a donation to pinside for helping facilitate the sale. My last donation was quite a while ago. Thanks everyone!!!

That is a great idea and much appreciated. Robin, above all people, deserves the love.

#80 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Solid. Congrats to both! Great game / great seller / great price!

What about great buyer?

#81 11 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

What about great buyer?

EXCELLENT BUYER!!!

#82 11 years ago

Shanetastic's XM Pro is in the GRG as of 2-nite .. I'll have it All Wrapped up 2-morrow ..

judremy , I usually get a call 2 days Prior of Pick-up and I haven't had a call Yet ..

WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_008.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_008.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_010.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_010.JPG

#83 11 years ago

Michelle said it has an ETA by 3/29. I sent another email asking someone to call you tomorrow. This is the first time I have seen pics of the machine. I basically bought it on the word of my fellow pinsiders. Hoping nothing is damaged/dinged. I know you'll do 'er right there, B_R.

#84 11 years ago

When S.Tastic fired it up @ his place ( 1 last Game ) The p/f Light show lOOked like my LE ..

Super Nice Pin bro ,, You Will be Pleased !!! I'm using the a Box from The Banker's XM LE # 91 ..

I'll Post More Pict's later when Wrapped up and Ship'd !!

#85 11 years ago

NAVL is due @ my Pad between 2p & 6p 2-morrow ... More Pict's will follow @ that Tyme ...

WCS & XM on the Same Truck ..

WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_001.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_001.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_002.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_002.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_003.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_003.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_005.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_005.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_006.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_006.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_009.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_009.JPG

#86 11 years ago

Even XM Pro has quite the sexy awesome artwork just like the LE.

Quoted from judremy:

This is the first time I have seen pics of the machine. I basically bought it on the word of my fellow pinsiders. Hoping nothing is damaged/dinged. I know you'll do 'er right there, B_R.

Stand up guys from everything I have seen. I think you'll be one very happy buyer good sir

Edit: OMG - Just noticed the custom B_R touch... Nice....

#87 11 years ago

LOL ,,,,,,,,,, to a few of those that have bought from me ,, I signed yr Pin ( underneath ) ,,

WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_008.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_008.JPG

#88 11 years ago

Thanks for taking care of the shipping prep, BR!

#89 11 years ago
Quoted from shanetastic:

Thanks for taking care of the shipping prep, BR!

No Problem bro !!

#90 11 years ago

What is that on Magneto's cape to the left of the "X" in X-Men? It looks like some kind of white line coming up from the bottom of the cab. Any idea?
http://forum-img.pinside.com/pinball/forum/?bb_attachments=757778&bbat=85571&inline&fullsize

#91 11 years ago

What is that on Magneto's cape to the left of the "X" in X-Men? It looks like some kind of white line coming up from the bottom of the cab. Any idea?
http://forum-img.pinside.com/pinball/forum/?bb_attachments=757778&bbat=85571&inline&fullsize

It is part of the art and meant to be there just checked on mine, here is a picture provided by Stern you can see it in there.

XMenPro-3up.jpgXMenPro-3up.jpg

#92 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

It is part of the art and meant to be there just checked on mine, here is a picture provided by Stern you can see it in there.

I hoped that was the case. It looks out of place though.

#93 11 years ago

Is the pro better than the le
I like the artwork on the pro and the spinning disk is cool but can easily wear Playfield and the ice ramp is annoying and the pop up badgers are annoying as I prefer the ramp but that's my opinion whats yours

#94 11 years ago

Got my X-Men figures and Cliffy ready to be added.

IMG_20130329_130657_578.jpgIMG_20130329_130657_578.jpg

#96 11 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

The_Dude_Abides said:

I hoped that was the case. It looks out of place though.

Do you want a Pict- of that Factory decal line before the Truck arrives ?

#97 11 years ago

XM is in Bound !!! I Hope it Arrives Safe and Sound .. Enjoy it

The Harley is headed to Calif- , Can't believe they didn't have it Covered More ..

WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_003.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_003.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_006.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_006.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_008.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_008.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_009.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_009.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_010.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_010.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_002.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_002.JPG

#98 11 years ago

Who's havin the wcs

#99 11 years ago

Ozzie in Ohio ..

#100 10 years ago

Pinball table is here. Working on getting it to the basement. Missing the original speakers. B_R, did you put those inside the table? I looked but did not find them.

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-shanetastics-huo-x-men-pro/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.