Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 3,500 (Firm)
Price is firm
Added: June 3rd, 2016
Ended: June 13th, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
Hate to do it, but I have a MET incoming and I've set a two pin limit for myself. Putting my Shadow up for sale. I've had it since September and it's played great the entire time.
- Playfield is in great shape.
- Inserts and backbox are full led.
- Cabinet is solid
- Aurich translite
- Color dmd
- Mirror blades
- Lighted topper
- Speaker lights (for some reason the right one doesn't seem to fit. Came that way and I tried to fix it but the panel hole just seems too small. Maybe I'm an idiot!)
- A few chipped plastics. I purchased a replacement for the right GI side as shown in one of the pictures that comes with it.
- A few scratches on the backbox decals. Nothing major.
- The Sanctum could use a repair. It came with a decal and I have not messed with it. The Sanctum works fine as is so I have not bothered with it.
- The green powder coat has a few chips in it where the top of the backbox folds down on it. Legs have a few scratches.
This is a great playing game and besides repairing a burnt GI connector has given me zero issues. I've added leds to the backbox since the repair.
Looking to get what I originally paid. Sorry I won't ship. If seriously interested I recommend stopping by and giving it a play before buying.
Price is firm as I'm in no rush to sell. Thank you!
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.