download (6) (resized).jpg
D9D567C4-9E45-47C7-ACBB-E2DB408B5220 (resized).jpeg
127A3395-6AAD-4835-BE53-2623D2DC126B (resized).jpeg
4B8A52C0-2692-4C1E-B587-4DE07440B64D (resized).jpeg
7A9F3D32-D7AE-4DBA-A8B5-10618E97B093 (resized).jpeg
0A62AC0C-BBE9-4F78-99F4-5E255DDAE8CE (resized).jpeg
A060A104-1314-4C79-9999-6C2394F55C43 (resized).jpeg
5497C724-DF9B-469A-BC14-B62E7694E1A5 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Shadow has nothing to do with Congo pricing and has actually gone a little up then down over the years. It's also always been a popular title.
GLWS

Point being they are both poor themes and priced cheap and both are significantly climbing.

Shadow has been climbing the past four years never has dropped down.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Point being they are both poor themes and priced cheap and both are significantly climbing.

With some of the super poor ones over the last five years, is that any real surprise?

Like em or not, Shadow and Congo were new movies when the games were made. Newer than even most today.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I’ve owned both.
Congo > TS.
Easy.
Ts is kick ass but sold it way faster than Congo. Wish I still had Congo.

Congo is the last game that’s leaving my collection

#54 4 years ago

To get totally off topic I love the layout of Congo but hate the theme sounds voices etc.

So I bought a tron!

#55 4 years ago

As a recent owner of a Shadow I can't believe they go as cheap as they do. I know the theme isn't crazy popular but the shots and toys are fantastic. This is a pin I want to put money into to make it as nice as possible because I don't see it leaving. I think OP has his priced well if he ends up close to 4k. It clearly has some upgrades and anyone that buys a Shadow without those upgrades will end up wanting to add them anyways. GLWS!

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

As a recent owner of a Shadow I can't believe they go as cheap as they do. I know the theme isn't crazy popular but the shots and toys are fantastic. This is a pin I want to put money into to make it as nice as possible because I don't see it leaving. I think OP has his priced well if he ends up close to 4k. It clearly has some upgrades and anyone that buys a Shadow without those upgrades will end up wanting to add them anyways. GLWS!

Agreed, I got one two years ago and it’s never leaving. Put a bunch of mods like art blades, the Aurich package, under cab lighting and powder coat legs and rails. It looks sweet and my wife’s favorite.

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

This is a pin I want to put money into to make it as nice as possible because I don't see it leaving.

The only money you really need to put in it is replace any worn or broken parts and maybe invisiglass and color DMD.

B/W knew what they were doing. The more you whore them out, the less charm there is.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The more you whore them out, the less charm there is.

And here I thought you preferred the Peter North Edition.

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

the Peter North Edition

The PN edition came like that from the factory?

#60 4 years ago

If you are getting the P. North edition, be sure you use a... playfield protector and clean rubbers!!!

#61 4 years ago

I keep telling people how great the 90s were, but many seem to be in denial.

Not only was B/W pumping out great games, but P. North was pumping out one great performance after another.

#62 4 years ago

Funny. You pay $6000 now and get a PF as dependable as wet toilet paper. OR.....you pay $2000 less and get a great game with more toys, innovation, and lastability than anything now.

Hm.....what to do? I know!!!!!!!!!

*buys a JP2 telling myself it'll be ok, I won't get a bad PF*

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Funny. You pay $6000 now and get a PF as dependable as wet toilet paper. OR.....you pay $2000 less and get a great game with more toys, innovation, and lastability than anything now.
Hm.....what to do? I know!!!!!!!!!
*buys a JP2 telling myself it'll be ok, I won't get a bad PF*

But just imagine how Sanctum wear would go over on Pinside if Shadow were a new title ...

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

But just imagine how Sanctum wear would go over on Pinside if Shadow were a new title ...

Knowing this crowd, they'd glue 34 action figures and dolls on the game to make up for it.

Oh and LEDs. Lots of LEDs. Especially purple.

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

I just watched the movie for the first time last night, the aspects of the game makes total sense now. Movie was pretty cheesy, but entertaining enough to sit through. They actually did an awesome job with integration.... to bad the movie sucked.

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Happily bought mine from WeirPinball for $4250. With a completely repaired and freshly clearcoated original PF, that alone plus rebuilding of all the under-PF components was well worth it to me. Aurich translite, powdercoated ball guides and habit trails, speaker lights, and ColorDMD sweetened that deal for sure: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-shadow-4
GLWS, OP. Very nice game!

I bought Weir’s T2 that had a similar restore, touched and cleared original playfield rebuilt components etc. He does amazing work! Bump for the sellers Shadow, very nice game!

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You get a decal to cover your worn out sanctum.

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You get a decal to cover your worn out sanctum.

No nail polish?

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

No nail polish?

Not in the area PN had in mind.

#70 4 years ago
image-9 (resized).jpgimage-9 (resized).jpg
#71 4 years ago

Where is TT Boy and Tom Byron? They should fill out the speaker area.

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

don't want to get the jackpot shot on that game.

#73 4 years ago

He casts one hell of a shadow.

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Where is TT Boy and Tom Byron?

image-33 (resized).jpgimage-33 (resized).jpg
#75 4 years ago

This thread took a nostalgic turn...
For the best.

#76 4 years ago
image-26 (resized).jpgimage-26 (resized).jpg
#77 4 years ago

Now it's an entire series of pins...The Vivid Pinball Collection. What's next...Scared Stiff???

#78 4 years ago

POTC_CE_200 (resized).pngPOTC_CE_200 (resized).png

#79 4 years ago

So funny! This thread is really going places.

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not only was B/W pumping out great games, but P. North was pumping out one great performance after another.

When did you find time to play pinball? Or were you playing one-handed like these guys trying to make a pin video without a tripod

#81 4 years ago

rumour has it the congo Ron Jeremy edition has a huge gap between the flippers.

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

So Digital Playground is the secret license that Jersey Jack has been working so hard to secure?

Totally would crush it with the pinside demographic.....

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

When did you find time to play pinball? Or were you playing one-handed like these guys trying to make a pin video without a tripod

I try to use my time efficiently.

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

the congo Ron Jeremy edition

Ron Jer Amy

There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-shadow-the-72/page/2?hl=joelbob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.