Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: August 22nd, 2020
Ended: September 10th, 2020
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished
Stern Seawitch - i don’t know how to label it so instead i’ll just tell you what i did:
- new line cord
- replaced rectifier board and replaced the Molex connectors and fitted with trifurcon contacts
- installed NVRAM on MPU
- serviced Solenoid Driver Board (replaced filter caps, headers and connectors as required)
- new OEM volume pot for speaker
- cleaned up any wiring hacks in the process
- removed, disassembled, cleaned, polished and rebuilt all 3 drop target banks. All 11 drop targets replaced
- Same as above to the sling shots as well
- serviced flippers and replaced the flipper rubbers
- replaced missing, broken or otherwise suspect ceramic disc switch capacitors
- top side teardown, cleaning, replaced rubbers.
- new leg levelers (i know, big deal lol)
Pretty happy with how this turned out. Game plays well. Backglass had been previously touched up with someone with airbrushing skills.
Playfield shows wear as highlighted in the pics. Cab is solid but also shows some nicks and scrapes. Plastics are decent, nothing broken or missing. Very nice apron though. I wasn’t going full restore on this one - I’ll leave that to someone who wants this as a keeper.
I left the incandescents in it (not the burnt out ones obviously, just meant i didn’t LED it). For my taste they look the best in these old games. All displays work well.
Has a coin box, not shown in pics.
PM me with any questions or requests for additional pics.
Also note that if you joined pinside yesterday - Welcome to Pinside! But sorry, i am not going to ship this game to you. I only consider shipping to well established pinsiders with great reputations. Pickup is always free though
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.