• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2016 pictures 007 (resized).JPG
2016 pictures 005 (resized).JPG
2016 pictures 008 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Scared Stiff (Bally, 1996)

Added: 2016-11-19 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (January 2nd, 2017) • Ended: February 13th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

Price

$ 4,390 (Firm)

Price is firm

For sale: Scared Stiff (Bally, 1996)

Description:
In good working condition!! Complete and perfect for restoration project! Normal cab fade and wear! Playfield has normal wear in front of crate and holes. Toys, ramps and plastics are complete (only coffin top and red lamp holder missing)! DMD and boards are good but have some repairs/hacks!!

Pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/jFEaP9TKiES8jXpE6

Price: $4390,-

Shipping costs are:
1 game: $599,-(all in for US/CAN)
2 games: $950,-(all in for US/CAN)
3 games: $1200,-(all in for US/CAN)

1 game: $950,- (for AUS/NZ)
1 game: €250,- (for EUR)

The game will be professionally palletized and packed (costs are already included in the sale price).
Shipping will be to your door (per airplane / truck, between 5 - 14 days depending on your location).
All in means that no extra (import) costs will applied (regarding additional taxes / duty) for US buyers.
* Extra insurance is possible! (Standard insurance hold max. $500,- and is already included).
** The power needs to be converted to US/CAN/AUS/NZ standards!!
*** In some cases an extra "handling fee" will be charged ($35,-)
****Payment will go per bank wire transfer.

Enjoy!

If you are interested please send me a PM or an email to DIAMONDPINBALL (at) GMAIL (dot) COM

***** Specify your exact address details (and leave your phone number) for an easy process!

Thank you!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinny80's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinny80's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 4,999

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Sittard, NL

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 38.00
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

£ 38.00

2 weeks later
#6 7 years ago

Anyone done the shipping overseas? Seems a little scary.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Pinny80 has sold A LOT of machines through Pinside over the years. I've never heard of anyone having any issue with him or importing them.

That said, past performance is not indicative of future results, but this guy is tested.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

I have, and was very happy with my purchase. But honestly back then the prices made it a lot more worthwhile then they do now. This doesn't quite make sense to me given the stronger dollar, but when you look at the condition of the games you're importing, after factoring in the shipping and work involved, you may or may not see the value worth risking that trip across the pond. For example, in 2012 I picked up this exact title with a GREAT playfield for $3800 to my door. Now you're at $5000 (before insurance), and for an "OK" quality machine with known issues and potential board cleanup work.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

easy peasy especially with Pinny...

#10 7 years ago

I have to agree. The US dollar is much stronger than the Euro and the prices for routed project machines with hacks, shipping cost, wear and fade + sight unseen make it harder to purchase. But, for the right person, this may or may not be a good deal.

#11 7 years ago

Bought 2 from Pinny. Received one so far - very pleased with it. The second is on its way.

#12 7 years ago

Have a quick question. What changes will have to be made once pin arrives. I'm sure roms will need to be changed as well as voltage supply. Is there anything else that is required? Any Playfield changes? I'm interested but the unknowns worry me.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from codered9394:

Have a quick question. What changes will have to be made once pin arrives. I'm sure roms will need to be changed as well as voltage supply. Is there anything else that is required? Any Playfield changes? I'm interested but the unknowns worry me.

Its pretty simple with WPC95 especially... check this thread out.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/power-conversion-220v-to-110v-europe-to-north-america

#14 7 years ago

Pinny is a great seller, he's very careful about packing and everything comes as described (plus very thorough with the pictures). Just as usual, be honest with yourself about how perfect you want the game to be - you can sink a lot of money into these games. If you've never dealt with customs and importing (like I hadn't),be prepared for some additional cost and hassle. I had to give the shipper my SSN# and then pay a $60 import tariff on top of the game shipping, so be ready for that.

#15 7 years ago

I've bought quite a few games from Pinny, he is a stand up guy and is easy to work with. Examine the pictures and know what your getting, he doesn't try and hide anything and is honest.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

I just received a delivery from Roel. Netherlands to Ohio. He makes it very easy and I would deal with him again.2016 pictures 005 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 005 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 007 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 007 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 008 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 008 (resized).JPG

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

I just received a delivery from Roel. Netherlands to Ohio. He makes it very easy and I would deal with him again.

Looks like a solid $4,200 IJ! (referencing the recent price check thread)

#18 7 years ago

How long and how much does it cost to get them delivered?

#19 7 years ago

He has the prices in the top of the thread. I had posession in two weeks.=/-

#20 7 years ago

Shipping is blindingly fast. I ordered an MB and it was in the States in 2 days. Then the awesome NYC crew took an additional 3 weeks to drive it 3 hours to Washington DC where I live :/

2 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 39.00
£ 49.00
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 249.00
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

£ 37.00
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-scared-stiff-bally-1996-2018 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.