2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by yzfguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 2 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Scared Stiff (Bally, 1996)

Added: October 19th, 2016
Condition: Functional - needs major work

Item description

I have a Scared Stiff project. I say it's a project, but it's really a restoration piece that is part way done and I'm considering selling it.

Price is negotiable, but there's no fire sale here.

Game is a Belgian reimport. Has a 2 slot US door on the cabinet. Cabinet is unrestored - but it has a set of Phoenix Arcade cabinet decals included with.

PCBs are clean and not hacked. I'll give a 1 year warranty on them as always. Driver is a later board with zero ohms from the factory - so it doesn't have burnt up diodes like most SS do.

Playfield was restored by Playfield Renovations. It's not perfect, but it's dang nice. I started reassembling it, and lost interest. It hasn't had a ball roll across it.

I have Mantis Amusement weldments, a NOS plastic set (assembled from multiple NOS partial sets), NOS factory slingshot plastics, new ramps that I am almost certain are aftermarket. IPB glow bones still sealed in bag. All playfield switches and targets are new. Robert Winter's LED skull pile kit installed, slingshot leaper kit installed. All metal has been tumbled or hand polished. All assys rebuilt with NOS WMS coils - not just a coil wrapper kit. New hardwood side rails installed as well.

Basically needs put back together.

DMD is missing, as I used it in a project game, thinking I'd put a Color DMD in. The spider wasn't working, and the plastic that is stapled to the backbox insert is cracked. Other than that, the game worked completely when I started, and there's no reason to think it won't work completely when finished

Trade wise, not interested in much. Original (factory) pinball test fixtures perhaps if it's one of the few I don't have. I would be pretty generous for a factory Data East test fixture.

Not looking to ship - come and have a look for yourself.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Columbus, IN, US

Seller insights

These are johnwartjr's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to johnwartjr's stats page

#4 2 years ago

That was fast

#5 2 years ago

Tooooo slow. Lunch...made...me...sleepy. Congrats with sale. Fun reassembly project!

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Tooooo slow. Lunch...made...me...sleepy. Congrats with sale. Fun reassembly project!

Trade you a sweet SS for your acdc

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside