(Topic ID: 165902)

For sale: HEP Scared Stiff (Bally, 1996)

By Saveleaningtower

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 169 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cigar-99_(resized).jpg
tres-chrysler-300-hemi-c-it-52-1024x680_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
d9d686ec4ceaff9952e4de52e4a4e6af0e16a1f4_(resized).jpg
8d19d686318358e80032f1d52aa7e5f4917ca987_(resized).jpg
1rio_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
wonka_suspence_(resized).png
e7e7609538d42f55451cccf500da7329c36939c5_(resized).jpg
d3e897f265d7a1682ba38765bd7b745b6900f578_(resized).jpg
df0a5c4776b9bb4be6dfb07e14c58aa6132c2287_(resized).jpg
4a54557759948dd9482d6952d6913e2a87fcf58f_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from volcanodiver:

HEP stuff is great, but you need to realize even those games will wear when played. I've personally seem an HEP playfield ghost inserts in just a few hundred plays. Not in anyway due to errors from HEP, just because it happens. Maybe the people bashing stern pfs need to realize this.
HEP does brilliant work, but these games still wear.

Shh! Be quiet, now. First of all, you're dissing HEP games when my friend is trying to sell an HEP game. And they don't wear as quickly as normal games because of the clear coat.

Second of all, we're making fun of Brazil, so your comments responding to the original topic are out of context here.

Another free bump. Let's keep this bad boy at the top...

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from volcanodiver:

HEP stuff is great, but you need to realize even those games will wear when played. I've personally seem an HEP playfield ghost inserts in just a few hundred plays. Not in anyway due to errors from HEP, just because it happens. Maybe the people bashing stern pfs need to realize this.
HEP does brilliant work, but these games still wear.

This is nonsense!

Games don't wear in home use. The first game I ever bought, 15 years and tens of thousands of plays ago, shows no significant increase in wear from when I brought it home. And that's without clearcoating, plastic protectors, etc. Just a stock EM game.

Beyond airballs smacking things, you aren't going to see significant wear on a home use game in your lifetime.

Also, Brazil - and Rio especially - is a festering hellhole of crime, poverty, garbage, and pestilence. There's poop everywhere too. Like everywhere. I admit they do throw a good party from what I can see, and that certainly does count for a lot.

#53 7 years ago

wonka_suspence_(resized).pngwonka_suspence_(resized).png

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

New Jersey!
» YouTube video

Quoted from Leeb18509:

New Jersey!
» YouTube video

Quoted from Leeb18509:

New Jersey!
» YouTube video

Quoted from Leeb18509:

New Jersey!
» YouTube video

Not sure what this is cuz it won't open

#55 7 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA..... ok, so first of all, lemme say that I don't give a rat's ass of what you're all saying and thinking... really, as far as I'm concerned, that's plain jealous, I couldn't care less.... second, I do know the problems of Rio and I won't deny that they exist... but I've been all around the globe and Rio still is by very far the most beautiful city of the whole wide world.... third, thank god I live in a place where the nearest beach is a 15min drive, and has the most pure/clean water ever (far, far away from Guanabara bay).... and finally (and I now feel extremely confortable to express my thoughts), only a complete moron/sucker would pay US$ 13,5k for a freakin pinball machine!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA....

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

HAHAHAHAHA..... ok, so first of all, lemme say that I don't give a rat's ass of what you're all saying and thinking... .

This is always a great way to start a post where you make it entirely, indisputably clear that you care about what everybody is saying.

Classic internet!

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is always a great way to start a post where you make it entirely, indisputably clear that you care about what everybody is saying.
Classic internet!

ooooohhhh, now you ruined it.... I won't be able to sleep at night!

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

ooooohhhh, now you ruined it.... I won't be able to sleep at night!

I'm just joking amigo.

By both starting and ending your post with HAHAHAHAHAHA, I could clearly tell you don't care what anybody thinks about Rio.

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm just joking amigo.
By both starting and ending your post with HAHAHAHAHAHA, I could clearly tell you don't care what anybody thinks about Rio.

Being sarcastic or not, what the fucking difference will it make and who the fuckin cares of what I think about nj, ny, and the us? I'm just a minority here on pinside among all you oversensitive/sissy woz owners/pokemon players/drama queens!

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Not sure what this is cuz it won't open

Just a Youtube video? A nice segment done by CBS Sunday Morning about your great state.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cbs+sunday+morning+new+jersey&safe=active&gws_rd=ssl

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

is a festering hellhole of crime, poverty, garbage, and pestilence. There's poop everywhere too.

Why are you dragging Atlantic City into this?

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

but I've been all around the globe and Rio still is by very far the most beautiful city of the whole wide world....

And by "all around the globe," I'm assuming you mean the outskirts of Rio?

HEP SS for sale, btw...it's a beauty, and you're not even close to being a moron or sucker if you buy it.

How's about all these free bumps, Ant?

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Why are you dragging Atlantic City into this?

Well played.

I also would have accepted "Detroit."

#64 7 years ago

I think he's just in a pissy mood because Brazil's soccer team is getting booed out of the stadium for how awful they are.

They're playing like the water smells.

GLWS OP!

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

I think he's just in a pissy mood because Brazil's soccer team is getting booed out of the stadium for how awful they are.
They're playing like the water smells.
GLWS OP!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA 7-1 HAHAHAHAHAHHA

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Games don't wear in home use. The first game I ever bought, 15 years and tens of thousands of plays ago, shows no significant increase in wear from when I brought it home. And that's without clearcoating, plastic protectors, etc. Just a stock EM game.
Beyond airballs smacking things, you aren't going to see significant wear on a home use game in your lifetime.

As a blanket statement - not true. I've replaced my T-I targets on AFM twice now. I see the paint loss slowly increasing on lacquered games that get played a lot. Buzz and Bud on NGG get torn up, even in home use. You're not going to wear OUT a game with home play, but you can certainly put wear on parts of it. Some games are tanks (Jackbot), others will show bad wear without proper aftermarket protection (MB)

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

second, I do know the problems of Rio and I won't deny that they exist... but I've been all around the globe and Rio still is by very far the most beautiful city of the whole wide world.... third, thank god I live in a place where the nearest beach is a 15min drive, and has the most pure/clean water ever (far, far away from Guanabara bay)....

Your city was pretty back in the day, but now it's an open sewer. Google has streetview for most streets (except the ones the drivers were afraid to travel) and I've looked over much of your city in the runup to olympics. Only the rich and touristy areas look reasonable.. much of Rio is run down, polluted, graffiti covered crap. Oh, the "nice" beach is only 15km from the open sewer? That might help, but it's far from pure. Remember, the government water reports are available to anyone, not just Brazilians.

You have taken a place of immense natural beauty, and utterly ruined it. Complete failure of both citizenry and government.

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well...at least now we know what the A in amendes stands for.

So I take it that's a no to the rio invite

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

HEP SS for sale, btw...it's a beauty, and you're not even close to being a moron or sucker if you buy it.

Yes, you are! Like it, ant?

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Being sarcastic or not, what the fucking difference will it make and who the fuckin cares of what I think about nj, ny, and the us? I'm just a minority here on pinside among all you oversensitive/sissy woz owners/pokemon players/drama queens!

Are you OK? You seem a bit angry to be in the best place on the planet

Some people like you spend thousands traveling, some people spend it on pinball machines, some people keep it in banks and get comfort out of knowing its there. Who cares what anyone else does with their money.

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Hey rio di shitnaro, please share some pics of your restored games. We would love to see them. Thanks.

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

True if you are paying in Reals considering how much of a shit the currency has taken over the past few years vs the dollar. The water, soccer team, and currency....I'm seeing a common theme here.

#73 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Are you OK? You seem a bit angry to be in the best place on the planet

Yeah, I acknowledge that in my last post i seemed a little pissed off! But u know? I'm really not... I'm actually laughing my ass off of all these ignorant pricks here! Oh, and keep on coming the downvotes, like it would make a difference!

Quoted from jgentry:

Some people like you spend thousands traveling, some people spend it on pinball machines, some people keep it in banks and get comfort out of knowing its there. Who cares what anyone else does with their money.

Agree!

#74 7 years ago

Hey rio di shitnaro, please share some pics of your restored games. We would love to see them. Thanks.

Feel free to check my game-room pics! It's there for everyone to see! BTW, I bought my like-NIB SS for like, US$ 2K!

#75 7 years ago

So have a lot of us. Go away and drink some shit water.

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

True if you are paying in Reals considering how much of a shit the currency has taken over the past few years vs the dollar. The water, soccer team, and currency....I'm seeing a common theme here.

The currency's been better, but it's ok the way it is now, thanks for asking! Soccer? I liked when I was a kid but someone has to be really dumb to take any sports for granted, so I can't share any opinion!

#77 7 years ago

So have a lot of us. Go away and drink some shit water.

Do u have some? I don't! Like the free bumps, ant?

#78 7 years ago

Pretty sure the "clever" memes that you just regurgitated are not going to overcome the obvious. Everyone here seems to understand whats happening. Everyone except you. Keep it coming...

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Pretty sure the "clever" memes that you just regurgitated are not going to overcome the obvious. Everyone here seems to understand whats happening. Everyone except you. Keep it coming...

Dude, if you're pissed off, I already made my day!

#80 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Do u have some? I don't?

You got a bay full. Aren't your residents in rio Embarrassed that athletes would not be even come to your city because it's so disgusting. I can't remember ever hearing about that in Olympic history , at least since I've been alive.

#81 7 years ago

You got a bay full. Aren't you residents in Embarrassed that athletes would not be even come to your city because it's so disgusting. I can't remember ever hearing about that in Olympic history , at least since I've been alive.

Like I said, it's so far from my home... here it's easier to smell the odor from the homeless "citizens"of nj/ny! Liking the free bumps, ant?

#82 7 years ago

Well, there goes the nice little Pinball thread... Still looks like a beautiful game. Good luck with the sale.

#83 7 years ago

Boy, Brazilian media must do a great job of hiding the current state of your nation from your people.

#84 7 years ago

I can't help myself..........Joey

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

Well, there goes the nice little Pinball thread...

Just like Mc Donald's, I'm lovin' it!

Quoted from GSones:

Good luck with the sale.

You're gonna need!

PS: I gotta admit that I never realized how fun is to troll and piss someone off!!!!!

#86 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Dude, if you're pissed off, I already made my day!

why would I be pissed off? i think it's fun assisting others, including yourself, with the digging of your pinside grave. Keep it coming...

#87 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

why would I be pissed off? i think it's fun assisting others, including yourself, with the digging of your pinside grave. Keep it coming...

No.... YOU keep coming with the downvotes...

#88 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

J=
PS: I gotta admit that I never realized how fun is to troll and piss someone off!!!!!

Congrats dude. The simple pleasures in life are the greatest ones.

#89 7 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

I can't help myself..........Joey

I know his meme said "You are a pussy," but I don't think that's quite what he had in mind, Joey.

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

I wouldn't mess with rcbrown. Dude's a pro. His brother trained him well.

I choose to be on his good side.

#91 7 years ago

You got a bay full. Aren't your residents in rio Embarrassed that athletes would not be even come to your city because it's so disgusting. I can't remember ever hearing about that in Olympic history , at least since I've been alive.

Other Olympic firsts this year? The dumpster diving and sewage surfing events. Huge home advantage.

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

No.... YOU keep coming with the downvotes...

here, just in case you cant pluck any out of your local rivers, streams and tributaries:

1rio_(resized).jpg1rio_(resized).jpg

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I wouldn't mess with rcbrown. Dude's a pro. His brother trained him well.
I choose to be on his good side.

awful nice of you to say Beelze. I'm not deleting those pictures though lol...

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Anyway, I do have some cream-of-the-crop restored pins (SS, TAF, CftBL, TZ...), and I recently added JM and XFiles to my collection... When these machines arrived home, they all looked like NIB, as if they came straight from the factory, and well... they cost me way less!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA . Keep in mind that this is coming from a guy who keeps his games OUTSIDE! (pics from the Let's See Pics of Game Rooms thread) d9d686ec4ceaff9952e4de52e4a4e6af0e16a1f4_(resized).jpgd9d686ec4ceaff9952e4de52e4a4e6af0e16a1f4_(resized).jpg8d19d686318358e80032f1d52aa7e5f4917ca987_(resized).jpg8d19d686318358e80032f1d52aa7e5f4917ca987_(resized).jpg
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tq&tu=amendes

#95 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA . Keep in mind that this is coming from a guy who keeps his games OUTSIDE! (pics from the Let's See Pics of Game Rooms thread)

is that a baby ruth in the pool?

#96 7 years ago

I dunno, man...that green door on the Congo has GOT to add at least $1000-$2000 bucks. One of a kind.

Dog's cute, though.

#97 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Kaneda??

#98 7 years ago

Di Shitnaro-I haven't sensed one person pissed and most probably laughing their fucking asses off at your stupidity. You randomly call out Boob , who is one of the nicest guys on here , because he jokingly said he was waiting for your invite to that cesspool you call home. I think you feel like a fool because you had to have around twenty people here educate you on pinball. Most of us know immediately after entering the hobby what HEP is.

#99 7 years ago

Well he does have a fan above TOTAN so I suppose that could be considered climate controlled......

#100 7 years ago

Can you imagine what the humidity is doing to those games?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 69.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 249.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

£ 49.00
£ 38.00
£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

£ 38.00
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-scared-stiff-bally-1996-2011/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.