Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by hlaj78
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2520 (resized).jpg
IMG_2523 (resized).jpg
IMG_2522 (resized).jpg
IMG_2521 (resized).jpg
IMG_2519 (resized).jpg
IMG_2518 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 6 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 6,000

for sale

For sale: Safe Cracker

Added: November 6th, 2018 Ended: January 22nd, 2019
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

Rare, nice Bally Safe Cracker. Playfield is nice, works 100%, LEDed in GI and inserts. The front of the cab is a little rough, but we do have new art for the front and new art for the wings in the cab. We have both of the wings for it and they are in good shape. The credit dot is that it is out of tokens as people walk away with them. We can send you the link to where we get tokens for it. This was at Sunshine Laundry in NYC before coming down here to Abari Game Bar. It's been well kept at both places with routine maintenance, cleanings, ball changes, etc. to keep it in nice shape. Happy to answer any questions or take more pictures as requested. Thanks!

Item photos

IMG_2518 (resized).jpg
IMG_2519 (resized).jpg
IMG_2521 (resized).jpg
IMG_2522 (resized).jpg
IMG_2523 (resized).jpg
IMG_2520 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Charlotte, NC, US

Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.

Seller insights

These are The_Director's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to The_Director's stats page

#2 6 months ago

Matt , U need to set yr camera up and Film a game on this Pin cool .. The Only Safe Cracker that I've seen in Person was at the W-S auction back in 09 . I've got pict's of it , but Yr's Look better .. GLWTS

#3 6 months ago

I just traded mine this past summer. I had it for about 10 years. Fun game I kind of miss it.
GLWTS.

#4 6 months ago

I wish I was closer to you. Everytime I see that plastic bank I think about how similar it is to the TAF Fester chair, I wonder if anyone ever changed it out for one.

#5 6 months ago

Bump. Open to some trades too...Batman 66 Premium is high on the list, little cash could come from us.

#9 5 months ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Bump -- any trades?

What are you looking for

1 week later
#11 5 months ago

This is a game I would love to own one day, just not sure I have anything you would want on trade but good luck with sale

#12 5 months ago

I know that my family will never ever let me sell my SC.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside