4770E7E7-F248-4748-8043-F7E32E960D4C.gif
nuts-love.gif
204C398A-7F54-486D-83D1-E96F5C246691 (resized).png
4D11F06D-EBD1-447F-A4BD-CBB3C584AD04 (resized).jpeg
billy-madison-but-wait.gif
keyboard-caps-lock.gif
1_Gv89TEzi2Wh0e1wKuTkFUA (resized).jpeg
B059AF91-EB00-46BE-8105-305DF604439A (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago

DAMN DAMN DAMN, I was just down there YESTERDAY. Missed out on a DEAL!!!

#52 2 years ago

Wildaboutprofit

#53 2 years ago

Stern was selling this game directly to consumers for something like $12,300. So as far as flipping goes, at $14,500, I've seen worse. But just seeing either of those prices as the "new normal" makes me think I've been shot in the chest.

The worst offenders are the distributors who flip by proxy. There are certain members here who manage to get every LE (usually multiple copies of it) and start flipping from day 1. They have no distributorship attached to their name, but they're being fed these games by someone!

#54 2 years ago

Stern sold for 12,300 with shipping and taxes included. This guy is selling at 14,500 plus freight and taxes if you buy in Florida.

In other industries if the manufacture catches distributors selling over MSRP they would be cut off. Stern needs to prevent Distributors from doing this.. Very Sad!

#55 2 years ago

wildeboutflippinpins

Immiright?

#56 2 years ago

This really sucks. I had this company recommended to me by somebody who bought one of my pins, but never tried buying from them. Just deleted them from my contacts.

5A4EB5D3-B798-4A28-ACA7-DE58588B819C (resized).jpeg5A4EB5D3-B798-4A28-ACA7-DE58588B819C (resized).jpeg
#57 2 years ago

I’m not taking sides or trying to piss in anyones cheerios, but playing devils advocate when I have to point out that it’s always easier to lower a price than raise a price. And let’s not forget that we’ve all been listing and selling some titles for a higher price than we could’ve ever imagined. I’ve been in this game long enough that I remember what dad paid for DMD games in the 90’s and buying and selling them for less than $700 each just to make warehouse space thinking pinball would never be back. These are strange times in the economics of pinball. Supply should be at a maximum for used titles but it’s so far behind the demand. Add in the price increase for NIB, and it brings us to today.

TL:DR ask yourself one question-if you could make $3k on a NIB that you've got $11k in, would you? 30% ROI in a 7 day span is hard to pass up.

#58 2 years ago

ALEX, WHAT IS MSRP?

jeopardy-go-for-kill-ryan-bilger (resized).pngjeopardy-go-for-kill-ryan-bilger (resized).png
#59 2 years ago

WOW!! THAT XMEN LE IN THE MARKET AT 8K OBO SOUNDS LIKE A STEAL COMPARED TO THIS!

#60 2 years ago

I don't care what people do with pre owned games. The fact that this is happening to a new title by a distributor before it even makes its way into the community is what I have a problem with. Sell a Ghostbusters LE for 25K I wont buy it but I don't care if you do it. Distributors get the game from the manufacture and the manufacture sets the price they think their game should sell for. These distributors are all over the place. Stern should understand that Distributors that are doing this are hurting new people getting into the hobby. They are also forcing a lot of collectors out of the hobby as well.

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

Stern should understand that Distributors that are doing this are hurting new people getting into the hobby. They are also forcing a lot of collectors out of the hobby as well.

Nobody likes pinball anymore. It's too popular!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 35.00
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rush-le-1/page/2?hl=alex_m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.