Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by rockrand
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Rob Zombie's Spookshow International (Spooky Pinba

Added: 2016-08-15 18:44:10 UTC • Ended: August 30th, 2016
Condition: Routed - fresh off route

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 7,000

Item description

RZ, has been on location for 1 month. Has LED upgrade, Backalley toy upgrade, plastic protectors all installed. $7500. Prefer pickup.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Tsskinne's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Tsskinne's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 7,000

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Lafayette, IN, US

#2 7 years ago

This is my game being streamed when we opened it, it has roughly 350-400 plays since then on location. Code has been updated twice, game plays very nice shots are dialed in.

#3 7 years ago

oh and its #52 in case anyone cares about that sort of thing, and have the LE translite to include with it as well.

#4 7 years ago

happy to bundle with AMH for a discount.

#5 7 years ago

amazed this is not sold already. Original cost delivered was 6400, then add on the upgrades and you are another 400. Base cost of the game was 6800. Then toss on the additional LW translite.

This is the best deal I have seen on a RZ yet.

If anything being on route means it has the bugs worked out.

#6 7 years ago

I'm also open to cash offers

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

amazed this is not sold already. Original cost delivered was 6400, then add on the upgrades and you are another 400. Base cost of the game was 6800. Then toss on the additional LW translite.
This is the best deal I have seen on a RZ yet.
If anything being on route means it has the bugs worked out.

Looks like prices are coming down on many things lately . To many things on the market(especially all the rz allready) and its summer on top of that. Great time to buy if u have space and money but its looking like the market is finally over saturated? I know i.cant take anything on at the moment unfortunately

#9 7 years ago

Great price op and glws

#10 7 years ago

GLWS good price

#11 7 years ago

Both games are super fun and unlike anything else ,unique feeling and gameplay,sorry you are getting out but am sure you will be back
Glws

#13 7 years ago

If you were within driving distance, it would be sold, despite me being #191 on the list.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looks like prices are coming down on many things lately . To many things on the market(especially all the rz allready) and its summer on top of that. Great time to buy if u have space and money but its looking like the market is finally over saturated? I know i.cant take anything on at the moment unfortunately

Shhhhh, don't let the market hear you. How are people supposed to upsell their overpriced spooky NIB pins~!

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Shhhhh, don't let the market hear you. How are people supposed to upsell their overpriced spooky NIB pins~!

I am not sure you realize how silly you look with the constant bashing on the games you want to eventually buy...

#16 7 years ago

Once he posts pictures and people see the game is in good condition, it will sell immediately. Nobody wants a routed pin without seeing photos. Curious as to why he's not uploading images vs lowering the price.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from NeoGeo:

Once he posts pictures and people see the game is in good condition, it will sell immediately. Nobody wants a routed pin without seeing photos. Curious as to why he's not uploading images vs lowering the price.

I for one am sure in its great condition bc the amount of plays is not many at all.

#18 7 years ago

I honestly just didn't think pictures would be an issue, the game still looks brand new, but I will go take pictures tonight if thats making the difference, price back up with the pictures apparently.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I honestly just didn't think pictures would be an issue, the game still looks brand new, but I will go take pictures tonight if thats making the difference, price back up with the pictures apparently.

yeah, with some collectors the word "routed" is a scary thing. Little do they realize that a well maintained route games is often is better condition than a HUO game that does not get taken care of and has nto been dialed in or protected properly.

#21 7 years ago

Ah its all good, I'll go take pictures tonight when they open up and get them in the thread.

#22 7 years ago

I listed a NIB game once, and I still included a picture. It let people know I was serious and had the game.

Quoted from Tsskinne:

Ah its all good, I'll go take pictures tonight when they open up and get them in the thread.

#24 7 years ago

Sold pending payment.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:Sold pending payment.

Congrats - looks like you can ignore the requests for pics.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

hmm, someone was smart enough to broker this at this fantastic price for a friend without waiting for pictures?
...I wonder who it was!? Now I can play #52 as I wait for #171. LIke Herg, I was tempted myself to "time-trade" up.

#28 7 years ago

Congrats on getting this done,I just don't know how you got a le translight ,I thought those were just for the 50 le games, backglass,side rails and hinges are really the only difference for 500.00,anyway it's all good

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I just don't know how you got a le translight

You can get a translite by talking to Kayte. The games come with real backglasses, though. I have an LE translite myself, and I bought glass and a Swapbox, planning to use it in my game. Now that I've seen the standard backglass in person, however, I'm not so sure. The backglass looks much nicer than the translite, even if I do like the LE artwork better.

#30 7 years ago

Yeah all the machines have backglasses both LE and Standard, the translites are just collectibles and available for sale. The artwork was too good to pass up.

1 week later
#31 7 years ago

Understand

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rob-zombies-spookshow-international-spooky-pinball-2016-2022 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.