IMG_0060 (resized).JPG
IMG_0056 (resized).JPG
IMG_2829 (resized).JPG
IMG_2825 (resized).JPG
IMG_2827 (resized).JPG
IMG_2829 (resized).JPG
IMG_2831 (resized).JPG
IMG_2847 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spandol.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Want one of these soooooooo bad, and this one is close. Really SHOULD just move a pin or 2 and buy this.

Yes, I'm really surprised at the state of the game in terms of sales. The new code is great and Fawzma/Spooky is into making it the best it can be. They are still working on it. It is a different shooting game and I love that. With the apron mod, some of the rules became clearer to me and made the game that much better. One mode, you can add balls to the MB by hitting the "3", once the mode is finished. On another mode, the super is on the upper play field. Plus, I added a sub and tweaked all the sound until I got it rockin! I love getting living dead girl, and having that play. When it starts, the callout from Rob saying, "you gotta hit them at least twice, GO" for the to stand up targets is awesome. Anyway, everyone has a different feel for all games, and it's not for everyone, but the new code has made it awesome. Try and find one to play.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

How is the depth in this game? I haven't played one but would like to. I think the hesitation for people like myself is that I love the art but it looks like kind of a naked playfield to me??? Also Spooky isn't a household name yet so that might keep people from jumping in. If its as crude as you guys say its probably a pin id like haha. Never get tired of those match titties on my GNR lol

The modes are very different except for 2 which concentrate on the main ramp, but its still fun. They just added a separate mode if you hit the ramp enough times by itself. Haven't completed it yet. Each mode completion gives you a MB, and if my memory is correct, they all differ slightly in getting jackpots. One MB has an add a ball for hitting the #3 target. Fawzma has said he plans on doing something incorporating the infected modes. Right now you play infected if you repeat a mode after completing, but we have suggested making a mode infected as punishment for not completing it after 2 tries. What infected is, I still don't know, but at one point, it had reverse flippers. Then there's 1000 corpses MB where each switch hit counts as a corpse and you need to get 1000. The targets on the right, which are hard to hit, give you 2x and 3x the corpse count. Living Dead girl is a cool unique mode too of adding balls to your MB. I like starting that one just for the music, but the mode is fun and challenging. Don't think I'm missing anything, but from what Fawzma said, he is thinking of stuff to add. Oh, and it has slings in weird places, which make it unique to play, and I like that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spandol.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rob-zombies-spookshow-international-74-of-300?tu=spandol and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.