rz-2 (resized).jpg
rz-1 (resized).jpg
rz-8 (resized).jpg
rz-7 (resized).jpg
rz-5 (resized).jpg
rz-6 (resized).jpg
rz-3 (resized).jpg
rz-4 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Rob Zombie's Spookshow International - Need Gone

Added: 2017-12-06 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (March 4th, 2018) • Ended: March 11th, 2018
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 4,900

Open for offers

Purchased new, and upgraded with a very limited LED upgrade, that was over $300 and is longer offered for sale. Totally changes the lighting of the game, see photos.

Still have the original box, and have had zero issues with this one.

A few factory upgrades including fried chicken mod, robot mod, and speaker lighting kit. Has factory plastic protector kit installed.

10/10 condition.

Running latest code as of 11/22/17

Open to trades, check my wishlist, or PM me, thanks.

"We have seen this game sold through our Marketplace 53 times. The median selling price is $7500"

Item photos

rz-2 (resized).jpg
rz-4 (resized).jpg
rz-3 (resized).jpg
rz-6 (resized).jpg
rz-5 (resized).jpg
rz-7 (resized).jpg
rz-8 (resized).jpg
rz-1 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are scheiny's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

scheiny has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to scheiny's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

San Jose, CA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

#2 6 years ago

Fast and fun game! Solid rock themed pin with new code. New owner can customize all the sounds now.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombie-sound-replacement

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from scheiny:

Pinside "suggest a price" values this game at $7500

I think the last few here have sold in the low to mid 5's?

Added over 6 years ago: Oops actually meant "low to mid 4's"

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I think the last few here have sold in the low to mid 5's?

That one that sold was priced so because the guy was in a pickle and needed to move.

#5 6 years ago

They have sold for as low as $4,500. Simply look at the archives. Multiple in the 4.5 - 5k range. It was not as if the mid 5 one was an outlier. Just stating the facts.

Quoted from hAbO:

That one that sold was priced so because the guy was in a pickle and needed to move.

#6 6 years ago

To respond to posts above, RZ$$I ads are priced from $6-7k or trade. Bought mine a year ago for 7k+ and it isn't going anywhere. If I wanted to buy one now, I'd gladly pay 6k for a HUO within driving distance. Code is almost final and there is a cool LCD in apron mod available. LCD in backbox is already colorized. Cabinet artwork is great art itself. With a kick butt amp and RZ songs. Spooky put a lot into this music pin. glwts.

IMG_0035 (resized).PNGIMG_0035 (resized).PNG

#7 6 years ago

Yeah that's what they're listed for. If you're interested in actually selling and not just listing the game, look at what they have been actually selling for (around 4500).

I get that owners of this game are really sensitive to where prices are with this title. Reality is you'll probably never get your money back and some people will try their best to price pump to get it back where they hoped it would be.

#8 6 years ago

Hey Jeff that's great that you bought yours for Seven Grand I hope you enjoy it but the reality is there not even moving at 4500 not a big following and not great great gameplay but if you like it enjoy it

#9 6 years ago

Ya man, I get it, no one wants to lose money. I have been there before and will likely be there again. The days of NIB games staying the same and even going up are over. As long as you enjoy what you have, its all good. However, pointing out listings to establish a price is overshadowed with completed sales of 1.5 - 2k less, sorry.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Bought mine a year ago for 7k+

Ouch.

#11 6 years ago

Technically most of us paid pretty close to $7k total if we had it shipped from Spooky (given that nearly every RZ I see has the factory upgrades). I'm at $7k with the Apron mod.

The game needs to played on adult mode with friends in the home environment to be appreciated (a noisy expo on family mode does the game no justice), though I understand the theme can kill it for many people (particularly the age group of the average collector). Of course that doesn't mean it should be worth any more than whatever the current market commands (yes, this listing is high), but often comments on RZ suggest that people with no interest in the theme just jump on the bandwagon of panning RZ without ever really experiencing it (some do and just don't like it, and that's fine).

#12 6 years ago

Every RZ I played at a show and in the wild arcade. Was too dark and I couldnt hear it. So it sucked. I took a chance and bought one. I am soooo glad that I did. It was the different more adult title the collection needed. Plus way fun.
If you go by what other people say. Your missing out.
Magicchiz

#13 6 years ago

They go for whatever the market is which seem like high 4's at the moment. I still enjoy mine and am glad to see others are getting good deals on them and getting to experience the game. The days of games increasing in price was pretty silly anyway. They should depreciate some.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

They have sold for as low as $4,500. Simply look at the archives. Multiple in the 4.5 - 5k range. It was not as if the mid 5 one was an outlier. Just stating the facts.

If you can find one for that price buy it. I've talked to a several sellers and they all had major moves and extenuating circumstances. That's not always going to be the case and not everyone is going to take a $2000 hit after opening the box.

#15 6 years ago

Its a good deal at $4k

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

and extenuating circumstances.

People in reality land call them excuses.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Its a good deal at $4k

Yes, that would be an awesome deal on this game. More recently (due to GoTG, POTC, etc.), I've come to appreciate the fact we have callouts (TONS of them) from Sid Haig, Rob Zombie, and Sheri--not some random boobily bo bos trying to mimic the actors (heck, I look at my BSD and feel like there's no chance we would have gotten Gary Oldman these days). Add that on top of a real backglass (with interactive RGB lighting instead of a fluorescent tube), color DMD, upgraded speakers (compared to the competition) with an amp, better cab and playfield construction, etc. Also, the game plays very different than the average modern game, which makes it great in a moderate size collection to have diversity (I personally love the old school extra slings and spaced out pops--as others have said, it's black hole on steroids with a killer soundtrack). Code also took until V20 or so to really get to the point that it felt solid, so it deserves another shot if you only played on older code (again, adult mode is the "real" game in this regard as well). Admittedly the gameplay could be improved on a couple modes, but this machine is the only one I've had that gets people loud and having a blast just playing pinball--nobody has ever nitpicked anything about this game as they're laughing their ass off to some killer tunes and crazy DMD images of boobs, butts, and..."the world's grossest ball save"

#18 6 years ago

I will wait for the prices to go up, buy yours for over 7k and then you can talk to the seller (you) but this time you can congratulate on enjoying the game and not taking a loss than everyone is happy.

Quoted from hAbO:

If you can find one for that price buy it. I've talked to a several sellers and they all had major moves and extenuating circumstances. That's not always going to be the case and not everyone is going to take a $2000 hit after opening the box.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

People in reality land call them excuses.

I see you're still quite the pill with every post you make. You also gave the op a thumbs down for a simple FS ad?

Quoted from jkashani:

I will wait for the prices to go up, buy yours for over 7k and then you can talk to the seller (you) but this time you can congratulate on enjoying the game and not taking a loss than everyone is happy.

You can buy what you want at what ever price you want. I doubt you'd sell your MM or SS for a $2k less that what you paid.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Its a good deal at $4k

You are such a Spooky troll. It's really pathetic.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I see you're still quite the pill with every post you make. You also gave the op a thumbs down for a simple FS ad?

Heck yea, when you price your shit way out of touch with reality. Then yes, you get a thumbs down. I'm not against Spooky, AMH was one of my favorites. It's just that RZ was an absolute disaster that they need to move on from. They need to be more like Stern and just disown it.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Heck yea, when you price your crap like your shit doesn't stink. Then yes, you get a thumbs down.

Coming from the guy that tried to flip a RZ at first for $9500. You shouldn't be price policing anyone with what you have listed several games for.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Coming from the guy that tried to flip a RZ at first for $9500. You shouldn't be price policing anyone with what you have listed several games for.

OK so we're price policing now with a thumbs down? What's next, you're going to read my mind?

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

OK so we're price policing now with a thumbs down? What's next, you're going to read my mind?

Ok, explain what your thumbs down meant then since it wasn't about the price even though you just stated it was due crap pricing. I don't have to read you mind when I can just read your post

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Heck yea, when you price your shit way out of touch with reality. Then yes, you get a thumbs down. I'm not against Spooky, AMH was one of my favorites. It's just that RZ was an absolute disaster that they need to move on from. They need to be more like Stern and just disown it.

You think it's a disaster , that's fine , but your opininion is not absolute fact . RZ is my favorite game ,so I think it is very far from a disaster. That's just my opinion (also not fact) . Anyone interested in this game should get out and play one and not listen to anyone's opinion other than their own .

#26 6 years ago

While not for everyone RZ is a fun game in my opinion. The modes are punishing and unique enough for it to be a lasting game for me. Not only that but all my friends love playing it and they aren’t even really that into pinball.

With all the new titles available it makes it tough for the OP to get the asking price but this certainly isn’t a disaster of a game.

#27 6 years ago

Has anyone tried listing their RZ on a RZ fan site? Don't even know where to look, but the thought of getting a fully coded and functioning pinball machine based on RZ for six g's beats collecting memorabilia and props from the movies or concerts. Plus it is a blast to play and can be sold down the road. RZSSI is a tough pin to complete and some can't handle the challenge. But if you dig RZ theme, good music and playing pinball, it should be a strong contender to consider. It has one of the most unique rules in pinball with infection modes.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

He keeps listing it, but no sales, price keeps dropping:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#29 6 years ago

Lots of detective work going on here....

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

You seem pretty invested in downgrading Spooky games. That won't fix the 5 shit boxes in your collection.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Quoted from RustyLizard:

You seem pretty invested in downgrading Spooky games. That won't fix the 5 shit boxes in your collection.

Guys, my game was sold locally in November, 2016 for $6,000 on The Village BBS. Hence why it's no longer listed in my current collection.

Quoted from RustyLizard:

That won't fix the 5 shit boxes in your collection.

I don't think this one is worthy of a comment. I'll take the high road on your collection.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

While some people want to keep pinball prices rising, I like to point out thats not the case.

All my opinions on this thread are my opinions. No trolling, just positive opinions.

Is the game worth 7000? No

6000? No

5000? Maybe

4500? Possibly.

4000? Yes

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

While some people want to keep pinball prices rising, I like to point out thats not the case.

I like spooky games, TNA looks cool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rob-zombies-spookshow-international-30?hl=theadicts77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.