rzsi4.jpg
rzsi5.jpg
rzsi6.jpg
rzsi7.jpg
rzsi8.jpg
rzsi9.jpg
rzsi10.jpg
rzsi11.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

REDUCED: Rob Zombie's Spookshow International

Added: 2017-10-31 11:49:48 UTC • Ended: November 19th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 4,600

Rob Zombie's Spookshow International machine that looks and plays great. The machine features all factory 'upgrades' which includes LEDs, plastic protectors, and lit toys. Looking to sell outright, not interested in trades at this time. And yes, this is the same machine that was featured in Jack Danger's Dead Flip Twitch when the v20 software was first on 'display.' The machine has been updated with v22 software and plays great. Included is a set of NOS art for the head, wireform, and wireform plastic. The price was just reduced for pickup this weekend (11/18-11/19). I have also had a local retailer offer to ship the machine if you aren't local. Thanks for looking.

Brad

Item photos

rzsi11.jpg
rzsi10.jpg
rzsi9.jpg
rzsi8.jpg
rzsi7.jpg
rzsi6.jpg
rzsi5.jpg
rzsi4.jpg
rzsi3.jpg
rzsi2.jpg
rzsi1.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are jellikit's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jellikit's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Plainfield, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

#2 6 years ago

The machine shows 104 plays since the last software update, but there have been a few of them so I would guess the total number of plays (including the time Jack Danger spent here) is probably in the neighborhood of 600-800. I have included a picture of the shooter lane as well. Happy Halloween everyone and please feel free to email me with any questions. Thanks.

Brad

RSZI_SHOOTER.jpgRSZI_SHOOTER.jpg

RZSI_AUDITS.jpgRZSI_AUDITS.jpg

#3 6 years ago

*PRICE REDUCTION AND DONATION* I have reduced the price and will donate $100 to JDRF in the name of Team G (Bryan Kelly's grandson) and $100 to The Epilepsy Foundation when sold, both are diseases near to me.

If you have any questions or interest, please just drop me a line. Thanks!

Brad

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Bump for a great seller. Buy with confidence!!

Thanks Chad, it is appreciated!

Brad

#6 6 years ago

WEEKEND SALE!

The price has been reduced on RZSI to $4800. I am also included a set of NOS head decals, wireform, and wireform plastic for the machine. Please PM with any questions or interest. Thanks!

Brad

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

This one appears to have all the upgrades. So it was more, right?

Yeah, the original price on the upgrades was $240 but if you ordered early enough it was reduced to $200, so that is what I had paid. Thanks.

Brad

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Geez, another smokin deal on one of these! Gotta get one of these one of these days. . . How bout a nice EATPM and some cash?

I agree on the deal! Even though I do like EATPM, looking to minimize temporarily while we make a move.

I might have to get TNA at some point but not right now. Scott Danesi is awesome, along with TNA and Spooky Pinball!

Quoted from davijc02:

Wish I would have waited and bought a used one. Someone steal this thing now! Code is still being updated and new features added.
Fawzma is pumping out his apron mods and I think a lot more game content is coming for that alone.
This is a lot of pin for $4800!

I agree this is a lot of pin and I proactively know I will regret selling the machine. It was not a "planned" sale, we just have a lot going on right now. Thanks!

Brad

#19 6 years ago

Here are the NOS items also being included with the machine (head art, wireform, and wireform plastic). Thanks!

Brad

rzsi1.pngrzsi1.png

rzsi2.pngrzsi2.png

rzsi3.pngrzsi3.png

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I wish one of these would come up for sale local to me.

If you want to see about getting it to Ohio, feel free to drop Trent a note as we have a good working relationship and maybe could work him bringing it back there on a trip.

Brad

#23 6 years ago

If anyone wants to know all the backstory in regards to me liquidating my collection (including RZSI), feel free to ask. That being said, I have dropped the price on this machine to $4600 for a quick sale this weekend (11/18-11/19). And a retail shop has offered to ship the machine for me if aren't local but are interested. Please feel free to email me with any interest or questions. Thanks for looking!

Brad

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

4600?? Your giving it away Brad. Still wish a deal could of worked out for it, but. This SHOULD be gone this weekend. Good Luck. . . .

Thanks Scott, sorry I am not in the market for a EATPM as you look to have a nice example!

Brad

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Thanks. Maybe you SHOULD be in the market for a EATPM?

There will always be a place in my pinball heart for EATPM, it is a fun System 11 machine with some great artwork!

Brad

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rob-zombies-spookshow-international-28?tu=jellikit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.