Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Classic_Stern
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5910.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 6,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Rob Zombie's Spookshow International

Added: March 21st, 2017 Ended: January 5th, 2019
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Item description

I have an opportunity I need some additional money for. My loss is your gain. I am selling an RZ that is ready to ship from Spooky now. It is game #238 - $6000. Has LED, Plastic protectors and Back Alley Modifications + $300 + Shipping +$341. Would like to get $6k OBO (This INCLUDES shipping). Let me know. [email address removed]

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

dallas, tx, US

Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.

Seller insights

These are Classic_Stern's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Classic_Stern's stats page

#2 2 years ago

Great price on a great game.

#3 2 years ago

It's a shame you are selling your RZ as it complements your collection and showcases great art. It has lots of multiballs like Centaur, and is punishing like EBD.

Pinside's Deal of the Day! glwts

#4 2 years ago

Ya, Everyone is making me want to keep this pin. I cannot believe my phone lit up from my friends after listing this.

#5 2 years ago

Sent you an e-mail.

#6 2 years ago

Don't listen to the haters of this game. If you are a Rob Zombie fan this game is awesome. I just don't understand some of these goofball pinheads. They will sit here and complain all day long about how they want different layouts, and say most modern games feel the same. So they play one that has a different layout and plays fast and furious, with great rules and modes, with more to come, and then they say it sucks. This game rocks.

#7 2 years ago

Totally agree with the above comment. Spooky have created a fun game fast and furious reminds me of f14 on your toes stuff.
Great use of pop bumper placement.
VERY FUN!!!! And i'm not a rob zombie fan.

#8 2 years ago

Leachdude, I am not a hater at all and never said that anywhere in this post. I would love to keep this game but I can't because of other circumstances which absolutely has nothing to do with the title of this game, layout and rules of the game, pinball or the game itself. In your comments you make so many actuations I am somewhat taken back. Geez. I am just selling a game.

#9 2 years ago

I took his comments to be supporting your game and assuring any would be buyer that they will like it, despite what some others might think. I kinda wish I had a game to trade, I played this game at expo and was pleasantly surprised at the gameplaym

#10 2 years ago

My post was not toward the seller. For potential buyers. For the ones that listen to pinside post's. Some people are selling before they even play it cuz joe blowe on pinside said it sucks. Well joe blow on pinside does not know what he is talking about, he hate rob zombie and has never cursed in his life. So he hates this game. Maybe he hates clowns as well.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I took his comments to be supporting your game and assuring any would be buyer that they will like it

I agree (and apparently so does the poster, now, haha, so there ya go). Good luck with the sale! Seems like a good deal for somebody in the market for one! (or maybe somebody who didn't know they wanted it! )

#12 2 years ago

Wasn't a Rob Zombie fan, but got the pin because it was a unique layout and played like a retro 80s game. I did not have and 80s games in my collection, so this was going to be the one.
Its a PERFECT fit. The music is GREAT for a pinball game. The play is fast, unforgiving and addictive.

Whoever picks up this pin will NOT have buyers remorse.

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

My post was not toward the seller. For potential buyers. For the ones that listen to pinside post's. Some people are selling before they even play it cuz joe blowe on pinside said it sucks. Well joe blow on pinside does not know what he is talking about, he hate rob zombie and has never cursed in his life. So he hates this game. Maybe he hates clowns as well.

OK. Took it wrong. No problem. Game is still avaliable....

#14 2 years ago

It about time to give this thread a BUMP with a RZSI backglass lighting animated GIF! GLWS!

Brad

5910.gif

1 week later
#15 2 years ago

Got the game here in Dallas. Lower Price to 5800. Still in box so can take to Freight terminal and ship to you. I will work with interested parties. Let me know. Has LED, Plastic protectors and Back Alley Modifications

#17 2 years ago

Whole bunch of these for sale lately...go figure.

#18 2 years ago

Great price on a NIB game, and unlike other preordered titles, this one actually exists and is ready to go. GLWTS.

#19 2 years ago

The game is sold.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside