Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BeaglePuss
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 2,700

for trade

For sale: Road Show (Williams, 1994)

Added: December 7th, 2015 Ended: August 16th, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

Road Show FS/FT in Watertown Ma. Ted's eyelids don't open, but plays 100% otherwise. Recently added superbands on the flippers, swapped the playfield rubbers, added a Cliffy to the scoop, and LEDs added throughout. Has a minimal amount of fish wear (can add more detailed pic later), and the cabinet has the typical fade that's so common on routes RS.
Plays fast, and is a great player for sure. Not a beater. I'll even throw in a NIB Polk sub for free.
Looking for any B/W titles from the same era and can +/- cash depending on the title. Also interested in newer Sterns, and will add money according. Game is located in a walkout, garage-level basement for easy load up. Paid $2,900 less than a year ago from a BPA member, but would be looking for $2,700 with all the add-ons. Shoot me a pm with any questions.

Item photos

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Watertown, MA, US

Seller insights

These are BeaglePuss's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to BeaglePuss's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Well, I've pretty much received zero interest so far, so I'm clearly priced too high.

First price drop: $2,600. Expect more drops in the (near) future if the game doesn't sell soon. I just purchased a duplex as an investment property and expect to close on the home January 15th. While I don't need the money, it would be nice to have another $2,600 or so in cash to do some improvements before I begin renting the units out.

#3 3 years ago

Why must this machine be almost 12 hours away ... I've been looking for a Road Show for a little while and this seems like a great example at a very fair price. GLWS! I am sure it will not last too long.

#4 3 years ago

Looks like my price is still too high. Let's drop her down to $2,500!

#5 3 years ago

Great pin, great price. Be patient!

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Daniml:

Great pin, great price. Be patient!

I think I'll hold out at $2,500 for awhile, but I don't want the game collecting dust either. I just don't play it much anymore, and I'm fine passing along a deal to a deserving pinsider.

#7 3 years ago

Great seller and the pictures may not be doing it justice. I played it in person and while it was nowhere near the mint quality of the RBION or TZ that were there, it looked better than other Roadshows I've seen. Definitely worth checking out. GLWS

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Great seller and the pictures may not be doing it justice. I played it in person and while it was nowhere near the mint quality of the RBION or TZ that were there, it looked better than other Roadshows I've seen. Definitely worth checking out. GLWS

Appreciate it my man!

I hope that Fish Tales is treating you well. My brother and I miss playing it, but his wife certainly doesn't. That topper drove her insane lol! Feel free to swing by for beers and pins if you ever find yourself back in the area.

Edit to add some titles that I'd be interested in trading up/down for:
- EATPM
- JY
- TS
- Congo
- TAF
- NGG
- BSD
- JD
- GnR
- TFTC

#9 3 years ago

Ugh, if I were not already one over my pin limit....this would be a fun game for a while (and I am sure I could fix the eyes). I need a bigger game room.

#10 3 years ago

I am waiting on a mpu to fix my bsd. If it fixes the wonky issues I'm having right now I'd love to work out a trade plus cash on my end.

#11 3 years ago

Maybe some better and more pics would help, boards, shooter lane, close ups of any wear areas. If I were closer, I'd definitely be interested.

Btw, why don't Teds eyes open? Is it not easy to fix? Glws, it's a pretty fun game.

#12 3 years ago

Great seller, and I have seen this Roadshow. Better than many others I have seen, worth it all day long. Seller also has the nicest TZ on the planet (no lie, it looks fresh from the box)

glwts!

#13 3 years ago

Have a Johnny Mnemonic to trade

#14 3 years ago

Thanks for interest. I have now have a trade pending. Looking to have everything ironed out after the new year.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside