View topic image gallery

20191226_111512 (resized).jpg
20191226_111449 (resized).jpg
20191226_111453 (resized).jpg
20191027_202944 (resized).jpg
20190201_222422 (resized).jpg
20190201_222428 (resized).jpg
20190201_222424 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MTPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Road Show

Added: 2019-12-26 20:00:14 UTC • Ended: November 9th, 2020
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 4,000

Open for offers

Item description

For sale: Williams Road Show Pinball Machine

I've decided out if curiosity to see if there would be any interest in my Road Show. I'm only selling it as I don't play it as often as I should and I'm slightly bored with it. I was going to sell it a few months back to a guy here in Bozeman but the deal never went through. Please read below for condition quality.

Pros:
Restored a year ago by yours truly to the highest extent possible.
Been in my personal collection for a year, no hard playing games. My collection is played only gently. No slapping the flippers or tilting the game.
All electronics work, can be set up easily for free play or I have it set to take money.
Both Red and Ted move, talk, blink, eat the ball, no problems whatsoever with them.
New coin Door
I added a bill acceptor to the coin door, its up to date all on current bills and takes $1 through $20 and can fit 200+ bills I think.
New side art, cabinet all fixed with no dents or cuts in it
All metal has been powder coated so rails and lock down bar are black, legs are blue.
Comes with cup holder.
All lights are LEDs.
Orginal mylar on playfield, no real wear to be seen.
Comes with extra parts and manual. (Can include new spare metal rails for the side as well if wanted)
A real smooth playing game and very interactive.

Cons:
2 spots on playfield that have pealed off on the cities maps, its an unfixable ordeal at least to my knowledge as shown in pictures. But they're hardly noticed when playing the game.
Ted has a small paint chips missing on either side of mouth from wear of ball being eaten. Also its hardly noticed unless your picky.
Side Art wrap is bubbling in a few areas. (I blame the company that made the wrap cause its really not that sticky in all the games I've redone and wrapped) but depending on what the game is wanted for, its easily unnoticeable.

In all, it's a fantastic super pin, ready to be played. For around this dry area of Montana, games hardly show up, especially ones like this and in this quality. I prefer cash but I'm open to trades and some cash on your end. Im interested in games similar to this in year and brand. Don't mind projects as long as the game works and are reasonable. Also i can pack it up on a pallet and can ship it if needed but I'd prefer not too along with you would have to make the shipping arrangements. Happy to also deliver around the Bozeman Area.

Item photos

20190201_222422 (resized).jpg
20190201_222424 (resized).jpg
20190201_222428 (resized).jpg
20191027_202944 (resized).jpg
20191226_111453 (resized).jpg
20191226_111449 (resized).jpg
20191226_111512 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are MTPinball's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to MTPinball's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Manhattan, MT, US

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MTPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-road-show-76?tu=MTPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.