Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RK RHS (resized).jpg
RK PF (resized).jpg
RK BG (resized).jpg
RK LHS (resized).jpg
RK Front (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Road Kings

Added: 2022-11-18 18:49:49 UTC • Ended: November 23rd, 2022
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 1,600 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Don't have $15K for a red/orange Fish Tales restored by someone you've never heard of? Don't worry, I got your red/orange fix right here!

Selling my Road Kings to make space in the basement. The pinball expansion into the other half of my basement was vetoed by the kiddo so the first/only machine over on this side must go.

The Good:
- Plays fine. I got it non-booting from a guy who wasn't a pinhead at all, so it hadn't seen game play in years. Had it booting and playing in less than 2 hours after setting it up in my basement.
- Factory mylar has held up well. The rest of the PF isn't pristine, but nowhere near roached. Presents well.
- Fun System 11 w/ multi-ball, lifting right ramp, center ramp is guarded by a drop target and has a passive diverter, 50% of the time dumping it in the left outlane with free kickback (you don't deserve a safe feed to the left inlane!!!)
- Cabinet shows age but is solid.
- Quickly went through everything to get it working well. Adjusted some switches, new standup target decals, pop spoons, flipper buttons, flipper rubbers, door lock, quick topside cleaning. May need some tweaking to play to your liking but it's all there and working.

The Not So Good:
- P3 and Ball count display are bad. A new set of all 5 displays can be bought from Wolffpac for $150. I was going to buy those and post RK for $1900 ($2K if I LED'd it) but figured I'd just knock $150 off the price and leave it up to you. If you only play 1-2 player games and can count to 3, it's fine.
- It's a Road Kings.
- Could maybe benefit from LED's. I only have cool white here and my test area didn't look good. I just replaced all the dead bulbs with the remaining incandescent bulbs I had left.

Local sale only. Cash on the glass and carry. No shipping. Located 5min from the Manchester Airport, 15mi north of the MA border. Really not looking for trades as this is a space-making move... but if you wow'd me with some title I've always wanted, I'd possibly consider adding my Mousin' Around and/or Mickey Magical Tetris into the deal. Mainly just want to move this out and will drop the price every day or so until it sells... or I just fold up and store until I have a space in my lineup.

Item photos

RK BG (resized).jpg
RK Front (resized).jpg
RK LHS (resized).jpg
RK PF (resized).jpg
RK RHS (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Yoko2una's market stats.

bronze Seller

Yoko2una has Pinside Bronze seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Yoko2una's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Manchester, NH, US

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

GLWS, if you were local I would probably be buying this bad boy off you. For some reason lately I've had a hankering for a cheap road kings to add to my collection lol

All things considered, it’s not a bad game at all. Problem is, is that it has a SUPER similar layout and rules set as Mousin Around, which is my other System 11.

Right ramp, guarded center ramp, spell a 4 and 5 letter word flanked to the sides, you can spot letters… etc. If I didn’t have either, the other would be a blast. But when you have both and then a sudden space issue, Mousin stays.

#6 1 year ago

Let's go down to $1700 flat.

#9 1 year ago

Home gym arrived this morning almost a full week early. Less basement space now. Price drop to $1650 for a decent System 11!

#12 1 year ago

How about I drop the price to make your move to NH a bit cheaper...?

$1600 now for this woefully underrated, "you're crazy not to buy this", "won't even have to explain to the wife at this price", System 11.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-road-kings-29?tu=yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.