• 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Frax
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wieze0511 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Ro Go

Added: 2020-05-09 12:25:08 UTC • Ended: May 26th, 2020
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 2,250 (OBO)

Open for offers

Custom restoration with a museum quality look. Cabinet was restored with a green theme to match playfield and backglass. Has a custom backglass from Bgresto(girl has significant "enhancements" with very little left to the imagination! Also included is the original backglass. The original playfield was sent to HSA Pinball for restoration/clearcoating. The girl on the playfield is topless. All metal was bright chromed. Plays perfectly. PM your email for photos.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are dave58's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to dave58's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Albemarle, NC, US

#2 3 years ago

Think you will need some convincing pics before any Ro Go will fetch this price.
Just one pinhead's opinion......

Certainly not a title too many would rehab to a high level, so good luck.

#3 3 years ago

Any Ro-go fans out there? Like...literally any

Bump

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Think you will need some convincing pics before any Ro Go will fetch this price.
Just one pinhead's opinion......
Certainly not a title too many would rehab to a high level, so good luck.

Right? Like it was a running joke between me and my wife after we played a Ro Go at TPF that someone would pay to have one HEP'ed.

Pics would be great, but I'll have to make sure not to open this at work if he ends up posting any lol...

#5 3 years ago

Link the Photos! Sounds cool.

#6 3 years ago

Ro Go gets a "5.2" on ipdb. I went to check one out to buy once and the guy wanted 650. It was just about perfect condition. Never played it before. Played it once and walked away w/o an offer. And I like Vikings too.

#7 3 years ago

i am hoping this is a prank.... even a new in box ro go would be hard to sell.

#8 3 years ago

A guy i work with was telling me how he fondly remembers ro go at the bar he went to in college. He was very suprised how cheap he could get one for for his house. Ive kind of been looking for one for him, but i doubt he wants restored quality. Glwts, im rootin for ya

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

A guy i work with was telling me how he fondly remembers ro go at the bar he went to in college.

Tons of liquor helps probably

#10 3 years ago

Who can resist a game with significant enhancements and a topless girl on the playfield. Leaves you with little imagination.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Any Ro-go fans out there? Like...literally any
Bump

I am. Then again, I like Williams' Fun-Fest and Swinger....

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I am. Then again, I like Williams' Fun-Fest and Swinger....

Wow

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Who can resist a game with significant enhancements and a topless girl on the playfield.

With a $500+ price tag pretty much everyone on the planet can resist it. Even if you put a million dollars into the restoration it's not a million dollar pin to anyone but you.

#14 3 years ago

Ro Go, probably one of the worst Bally EMs. There weren't too many good games from Bally that year, other than Delta Queen not too many come easily to mind. Gottlieb had a strong presence in the arcades around my parent's house. Why would anyone play Ro Go when they could play Top Card, released around the same time, with chances to win several replays with each play? My friends and I tried Ro Go once and quickly went back to playing anything else. GLWTS.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

Ro Go, probably one of the worst Bally EMs. There weren't too many good games from Bally that year, other than Delta Queen not too many come easily to mind. Gottlieb had a strong presence in the arcades around my parent's house. Why would anyone play Ro Go when they could play Top Card, released around the same time, with chances to win several replays with each play? My friends and I tried Ro Go once and quickly went back to playing anything else. GLWTS.

Would have to agree, not one of Bally's great years. I remember playing most of those 1974 games listed in IPDB, and with the possible exceptions of Amigo and Delta Queen, the other ones leave a lot to be desired, IMO.

#16 3 years ago

Found the playfield and maybe the cabinet? LOL

http://www.hsapinball.com/HSA_PINBALL/hsa100314rogo.html

wieze0511 (resized).jpgwieze0511 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ro-go-2?hl=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.