WP_001636.jpg
WP_001634.jpg
WP_001630.jpg
WP_001629.jpg
WP_001628.jpg
WP_001627.jpg
WP_001626.jpg
WP_001645.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Undocumented HUO

Added: 2015-08-13 14:36:12 UTC • Ended: September 28th, 2015
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 3,800

Item description

I am selling my RBION.

- Un-documented HUO
- LED's
- LED OCD board
- Real knocker
- Very nice condition
- Mezel Tiki Flasher Mod
- Airplane mod
- Globe mod
- Lighted Speakers
- Vinyl Globes in speakers mod
- No flipper button wear, protected by clear Mylar.
- Cliffy protector
- LED color changing backlight
- Mirror blades
- Super badass quote across the backbox

Item photos

WP_001645.jpg
WP_001626.jpg
WP_001627.jpg
WP_001628.jpg
WP_001629.jpg
WP_001630.jpg
WP_001634.jpg
WP_001636.jpg
WP_001638.jpg
WP_001639.jpg
WP_001640.jpg
WP_001641.jpg
WP_001642.jpg
WP_001643.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are DarkWizard's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to DarkWizard's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 3,700

Item location

Bethlehem, PA, US

#2 8 years ago

Wow do I want this. Looks great. GLWS!

#3 8 years ago

Hey, Mudflaps! You want it back?

#4 8 years ago

A Ripley's with no flipper button wear is a rare thing. Where did you get the globe speaker fills? Nice machine, good luck with the sale.

#5 8 years ago

Super clean! Would love to have this.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

A Ripley's with no flipper button wear is a rare thing.

Somebody protected them with Mylar. Nice.

#7 8 years ago

If this was my old game, it's utterly cherry. It plays fantastic and the gameplay is totally dialed in. I really miss RBION and whoever gets this will be very lucky. There's kind of a neat story about the game I'll share if it sells.

Plus, I lost my virginity on the glass. That's worth something.

#9 8 years ago

I just bought one in similar condition last week fully LED'd minus all the great upgrades on yours... great price for all that and fantastic game. I see you have a cliffy protector on the scoop which is really important... oh wow also that custom art on the backbox, neat! This will make somebody VERY happy GLWS

#10 8 years ago

Some things left out of the FS ad:

- Cliffy protector
- Mirror blades

This game is ready to go!

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

There's kind of a neat story about the game I'll share

Quoted from Mudflaps:

I lost my virginity on the glass.

Oh, yeah?

#12 8 years ago

OMG this basically has every imaginable upgrade. This is an absurdly great deal.

Quoted from Mudflaps:

Some things left out of the FS ad:
- Cliffy protector
- Mirror blades
This game is ready to go!

#13 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#14 8 years ago

Any trade interest?

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Plus, I lost my virginity on the glass. That's worth something.

Sorry to hear that Jodi

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Sorry to hear that Jodi

Too soon?

#17 8 years ago

Looks like the coin door was repainted and maybe a dollar bill validator was in it.

#18 8 years ago

Do you have a close up picture of the magnet under shrunken head?

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Looks like the coin door was repainted and maybe a dollar bill validator was in it.

That has to just be a trick of the camera. I sold this game to DarkWizard, and I can assure you that the game has not been routed.

#20 8 years ago

I've played this game and it is in fantastic shape, up front and honest seller, whoever gets this game will be very happy with it.

#21 8 years ago

Sorry, I threw this up for sale and haven't checked back in.

Yeah, I forgot the Mirror Blades, Cliffy and LED Backbox. Probably close to $200-$300 in upgrades alone in what I forgot.

Not super interested in trades... the only one I would think about would be for a nice IJ4.

Thank you all for the positive comments!

#22 8 years ago

Getting a boatload of interest. Nothing solid yet. I really don't want to ship and can't really drive it anywhere. I'de rather have the buyer come see it for themselves. Seems like I may have entered a little on the low side hehe, woops, but since it's already up there I won't change it.

There are a lot of upgrades on this.

#23 8 years ago

Whoever buys this at asking price is getting an amazing deal.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Seems like I may have entered a little on the low side hehe

it is likely priced at about the right asking.

on pinside "low" = sold in minutes to the first person to get to you
"right" = interest and pms but takes a couple days to sell
"too high" = sits

also have to keep in mind backalley has his posted at the same time, but that is an additional HUO (confirmed example) with lots of add-ons. Funny how things tend to happen like that. Not 1, but 2 nice RBION at the same time

#25 8 years ago

Was just about to send PM saying I'd buy, but then I saw the price was 3800 and not 3600 like I must have misread the other day.

#26 8 years ago

The price is more than fair in its condition I just bought a NIB shape RBION with 88 confirmed total plays ever for $4k with no leds or mods

#27 8 years ago

I first acquired this game via trade and the valuation was way more than the current asking price WITHOUT mirror blades, LEDs, LED OCD, LED backbox, playfield mods, Cliffys, speaker acrylics & lights, and everything else.

Sorry, but $3800 is a steal.

#28 8 years ago

$3800.00 for a RBION is not a "steal" in any way. HUO RBIONS sell for $3k, maybe up to $3300 with mods like this one.

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from Expletive:

$3800.00 for a RBION is not a "steal" in any way. HUO RBIONS sell for $3k, maybe up to $3300 with mods like this one.

Maybe a year or two ago but not these days if you find one like this for that price you should probably buy it and flip it.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Expletive:

image.jpgimage.jpg

#31 8 years ago

Well, it wouldn't be an entertaining thread unless there was at least "some" arguing. Have to keep those ratings up!

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from Expletive:

I sold a lightly routed game with no mods other than LEDs and minor flipper button wear for I think 3100 several months ago, took a little while to sell. While $3800 isn't a steal, it's not unreasonable with all the mods and maybe the seller has some flexibility. Regardless, this is an extremely fun, deep and difficult game. It was made around the same time as Lotr and tspp and those years were among Sterns best in terms of quality, very solid and under appreciated game. Good luck with sale.

#33 8 years ago

Other than the fact I have no money and live no where close to you, I'd be all over this!

#34 8 years ago

A Ripley's with no flipper button wear is a rare thing. Where did you get the globe speaker fills? Nice machine, good luck with the sale.

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Acrylic-Designs.html

#36 8 years ago

I haven't seen that many of these for sale but this one looks sweet! Personally, for the price i'd rather spend the extra dough and buy a new Stern but i'm sure this one won't last long.

#37 8 years ago

I think RBION is a better playing game for the money plus more features than most stern pros today

#38 8 years ago

www.speakerlightkits.com

#39 8 years ago

Paid $3600.00 for mine with cointaker led kit and ground effects lighting. I did a search on all for sale when I bought it and $3600.00 was the average for sale price on these 4 months ago.

1 week later
#40 8 years ago

Throwback Thursday Bump

#41 8 years ago

Lots of Trade offers...

Only thing I am really looking for is a nice IJ4. There's a slight chance on a nice Stargate and like $2000-$2500 cash depending on condition. Maybe a decent STTNG would be the only other one I might be interested in. If you can tell, I am big on theme

I bought a car and drove it home only to have the head gasket blow, so I was kind of looking for funds to work on that.

#42 8 years ago

RBION for IJ4 or $3800... anyone... Bueller?

1 week later
#43 8 years ago

Ok, trades are kind of off now. I just got news my Trans-Am needs an engine rebuild. Going to need cash.

$3800ish takes it.

#44 8 years ago

If I didn't gave one already I would have picked this one up ASAP at that price. It's in nicer shape as mine has just a slight hint of flipper button wear on the right and left side

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Ok, trades are kind of off now. I just got news my Trans-Am needs an engine rebuild. Going to need cash.
$3800ish takes it.

got a 351w that would make that fire chicken sing! pontiacs run backwards anyway! GLWS bump.

#46 8 years ago

Wish I were closer to take a look at this one, not interested in 6 hr drive

#47 8 years ago

Someone possibly coming to look this weekend, but bumping anyway.

#48 8 years ago

I want this bad bump. I used to live in Allentown but am 7 hours away now.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I want this bad bump. I used to live in Allentown but am 7 hours away now.

7 hours 1 direction or both? Might be able to meet a portion of the way and make the trip shorter for you next weekend or something. I have a couple irons in the fire, nothing concrete yet though. No virtual hands shaken on a deal yet.

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

7 hours 1 direction or both? Might be able to meet a portion of the way and make the trip shorter for you next weekend or something. I have a couple irons in the fire, nothing concrete yet though. No virtual hands shaken on a deal yet.

My 2nd longest pin trip ever was for this game. The longest pin trip ever was the game I traded to get this game. Believe it or not.

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ripleys-believe-it-or-not-undocumented-huo/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.