Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010370 (resized).JPG
P1010371 (resized).JPG
P1010369 (resized).JPG
P1010373 (resized).JPG
P1010372 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Love me some Ripley's, can't ever see selling mine. Word of advice with your sale though, I would take out the undocumented HUO part out of the condition section. Some Pinsiders will most likely be pretty merciless with that in the description as your game definitely looks routed. It shows some pretty good cabinet wear and it looks like the coin door was drilled for an extra lock on the right hand side under the lock. It doesn't have the $.25 coin button inserts either which would lead me to believe it was in a place with tokens at some point. It also looks like it had a dollar bill acceptor in the top slot and they replaced the panel with a different textured panel when they removed it and it's also missing a coin return flap which wouldn't have happened in a home use only environment. Even all that said, RBION is fantastic and whomever ends up buying it is going to be getting a great game.

Yeah...I was going to say the same, but you did it much nicer. This is clearly not a HUO machine between the coin door issues and the flipper button wear hiders/protectors. That said, the price seems very fair for the condition that we can see from the pics. My other piece of advice is better pics always help. Take the glass off and get good detailed pics of the playfield, especially the shooter lane, magnets, and anyplace else that shows any wear. Best to detail any flaws right upfront in my opinion.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ripley-s-believe-it-or-not-53?tu=Jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.