IMG_0548 (resized).JPG
IMG_0547 (resized).JPG
IMG_0546 (resized).JPG
IMG_0545 (resized).JPG
IMG_0544 (resized).JPG
IMG_0542 (resized).JPG
IMG_0543 (resized).JPG
IMG_0540 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider usandthem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Ripley's Believe It or Not!

Added: 2019-08-20 19:29:08 UTC • Ended: August 27th, 2019
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 3,250

Item description

Thank you for looking. This is a very clean Ripley's Believe it or Not that plays 100%. DMD is super bright. Translite is perfect. Boards are perfect and super clean. Inside the cabinet is really clean too. Game comes with a manual. Shooter lane shows minimum wear. The cabinet and playfield are nice, but not perfect. I'm sure that this machine was on route in the the early part of its life, but has been in a home or office environment for many years. All three flippers are strong, all the plastics and ramps are perfect. Playfield is bright and colorful, but there are a couple of flaws worth noting. There is a small nick near the #1 on the Tic-Tac-Toe board on the playfield. There is also a chip near the right sling post (see pics). There is also magnet wear. That magnet sees a lot of action in the game, so this is very common in this game. It works perfectly and there is no mushrooming on it. The game came with lollipop rails and I don't know if there is wear under them, nor have I ever cared to look, and there is a cliffy on the scoop.

The cabinet is nice too with just a couple of marks here and there (no gouges). All the corners are perfectly square (no chunks taken out). There is some "graining(?)" beneath the right flipper, where you can feel some texture. It's low, out of reach and better than being on the playfield, I suppose.

It's been a wonderful game for me. I've had it for about 9 months and I usually only keep a game for a month or two, so that's saying something, especially since I usually just keep one game at a time.

I'm in Metro Detroit, about half way between Detroit and Ann Arbor. Local deal only, please. Thanks again.

Item photos

Main (resized).JPG
IMG_0548 (resized).JPG
IMG_0540 (resized).JPG
IMG_0547 (resized).JPG
IMG_0542 (resized).JPG
IMG_0553 (resized).JPG
IMG_0552 (resized).JPG
IMG_0544 (resized).JPG
IMG_0546 (resized).JPG
IMG_0543 (resized).JPG
IMG_0545 (resized).JPG
IMG_0554 (resized).JPG
IMG_0555 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are usandthem's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to usandthem's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 3,200

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Canton, MI, US

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I still regret the day I sold mine and it's been 3 years. Whole lotta game for the price here!

Thank you. I have a lot of regrets from games sold over the years. But that's the deal when you're in a one in/one out situation.

Added over 5 years ago:

Game is sold through Pinside. Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider usandthem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ripley-s-believe-it-or-not-36?tu=usandthem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.