New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 272800)

For sale: Rick and Morty (Standard) #646

By hefel-be

4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Ericc123
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hefel-be.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 3,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

pre-order spot

For sale: Rick and Morty (Standard) #646

Added: June 28th, 2020 Re-listed: 1 time (July 12th, 2020) Ended: July 25th, 2020
Condition: Pre-order/reservation for a game

Item description

#646 Rick and Morty (Standard Edition).This ad is for a pre-order spot. All 750 pre-order spots were sold out in the first 4 hours they were on sale through Spooky.

Please keep in mind, the only differences between the Standard Edition and the Blood Suckers Edition are that the latter comes with purple powder coated custom cut side rails, hinges, speaker panel, legs and lock down bar. The playfield is exactly the same!

I purchased this spot second hand. At the rate Spooky is producing pins, this machine should be ready sometime next summer.

Open to trades (see my wishlist) and offers.

The $1000 deposit payment has been secured. The remaining balance due to Spooky will be $5995 plus tax and shipping at time of shipment.

FYI - As I mentioned, this spot was purchased second hand. I am not making any profit at this price. Just want to unload it. US & Canada buyers only please.

Thanks for looking.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Kingston, NY, US

Seller insights

These are hefel-be's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to hefel-be's stats page

1 week later
#10 4 months ago

I bought the pre-order spot second hand to begin with. I really want to keep the game, but I decided to sell this to help fund my TBL pin.

#13 4 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

3.5k and it's not even standard? That's like screaming "help! Someone call the price police!"

It's worth what someone will pay for it. That seems to be a difficult concept for some people.

#20 4 months ago
Quoted from Fbutts5575:

I thought all bloodsuckers get made before standards.

You are right. My impression is that the order number does not necessarily dictate build order.

#21 4 months ago

Price drop.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hefel-be.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside