View topic image gallery

giphy.gif
theroom (resized).png
5635103D-04DE-4107-9983-1A88ECF23669 (resized).png
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
41828EF8-0D23-4F42-95D9-AB86A70341BE.gif
46528160-3336-4161-BDB5-E5B0446AFB1F (resized).jpeg
giphy (1).gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#20 4 years ago

This is how you get on a “do not buy or sell” list.

BTW I have a beautiful NOS paragon pf that so was just about to offer to you (clicked on that advert and saw the link to this one).

#25 4 years ago

Actually. I changed my mind. NOS paragon pf, only 5k for you

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:I missed that. Interesting

You did not miss anything. Jimmy is just a local guy with some pretty big personal issues and an oddly strange personal vendetta towards me. He dedicates an unhealthy amount of time to it.
He knows but seems to forget that I sold that game for exactly what I paid for it.

I owned that game for over a year, and then advertised it for current market rate. I ended up selling for exactly what I paid which is clearly shown in the market archive if you looked.

You bought a spot (not a game and nothing you even have in your possession) with the sole intent to flip it.
You probably dont see the difference?

as for this >>>

Quoted from scruffypinball:

An angry college town landlord

Madison is a town of almost 300k and I live on the opposite side from the college so am yet to see a college kid in my neighborhood looking to rent. I rent below market for above average quality homes to good people.
Average income in the city is 31k (that includes college students in the average). Math is probably not your strong suit but have at it while you try to make yourself feel better.

You may not realize but people are frustrated with you by your flippant flipperisms for a game that has so much positivism going on right now.

Good luck with your sale. If anyone else is looking for a spot, reach out to KingPin games. Rumor has it that he may have a few left (his allotment is throughout the run so he may even have an early one if that is what you want).

To Christhepintern, if you really bought and just decided you want out, then I suggest contacting spooky and asking if they will refund you. It sounds like they have/had a list of interested people after the initial onsale. Maybe they will kindly refund and give your game # to someone on that list to make it easy for you both.

#88 4 years ago

Kaneda: I’m happy to come on the show buddy. Lemme know.
Also: whysnow, are you gonna come back and take your medicine? Or are ya gonna sell me that playfield?

no medicine to take here. Congrats on your sale and I guess bigger congrats are in order to spooky. I had no idea the demand would be this high for the game.

It is pretty obvious that some people do not look at intent like I do in this world and I am comfortable with that despite their personal attacks.

Your intent and actions make it clear to me, and your are comfortable with that. Good on you as you own it and I can at least admire that about you even if I do not agree with it.

Sorry, but I wont be selling you the playfield. It is going to another pinsider that reached out.

#97 4 years ago

Btw, can you answer that math question I had?

are you talking about you housing math question?

3 bedroom house in Madison is typically 1400+. I rent for 1200-1250. That comes out to $400 per bedroom.
That means pre-tax household income needs to be ~4700 per month or 56k per year for the household.

This is well below the median income in Madison and my homes are well above average condition.

I am honestly not sure what you are struggling with on this? My homes are a great value and there is a reason I usually have a long line of people wanting to rent. There is also a reaosn my tenant often stay for multiple years and are happy with the value they get.

#103 4 years ago

I can quote the part where you stated you required 1k per additional part of you like.
Are you going to acknowledge your previous shenanigans or pretend like those posts don’t exist as well?

I am not sure what you are struggling with? I dont have any more time this morning to help explain very simple math.

3 wage earners making the median income or less in Madison would be 90k a year. They can and easily meet screening criteria for income.

A family of 4 (2 wage earning adults and 2 dependents would need to earn 80k) with my screening criteria.
A pretty standard financial suggestion is t not spend more than 30% of income on housing. I use this standard for screening tenants.
Many landlords are way more strict for many aspects of screening.

If you are actually interested in real estate and rentals, I would be happy to talk more offline.

As for your sale of this spot, word to the buyer. Be sure you get in writing the full agreement. Sounds like you are buying a game # with no guarantee of when that game gets produced. Distinct possibility that your production could be pushed to the back if seller does not handle the transfer in a way to hide it. I am guessing that any buyer is grabbing this to move up in line.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 13,500.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition?tu=Whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.