View topic image gallery

giphy.gif
theroom (resized).png
5635103D-04DE-4107-9983-1A88ECF23669 (resized).png
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
41828EF8-0D23-4F42-95D9-AB86A70341BE.gif
46528160-3336-4161-BDB5-E5B0446AFB1F (resized).jpeg
giphy (1).gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider T3quila.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I think it should also be noted in the description if the spot has been taken to shows.
Technically thats not HUO, but in todays market people are more concerned with the condition.

Is there a counter how many people have seen the spot number? Was it cleaned after so many views on a regular basis? Hope you didn't use abrasive cleaners...

Clicking on this with old mouse pointers might wear the spot prematurely too.

We need HD pictures for that much upcharge.

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Gotta love pinside. Buying a elvira for 15k is alright but a guy selling a spot especially the earliest spot on the market by far for 1k more and the pitchforks are out. If stern charged 1k to get to the front of the line. You guys would trip over yourselves so the fake outrage is sad.
Good luck with the sale. OP. I dont think this will last long

I don't think it is the price in relation to the overall item that people object to, it's the scalping. If Stern sells "fast lane passes" that's one thing, but I sincerely doubt that you write GLWS encouragement messages to scalpers that buy up large amounts of tickets for a event that YOU want to go and resell them at a 60%+ up charge and you can't get it anywhere else. Same principle here.

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Pinsiders keep getting richer and richer. I've seen pics of the game rooms and sports cars. Most of you didn't make that money by being saints. If "business is business" for you, that's how it should be for everyone else.

I don't know if that is representative of everybody who would like to own a pin. There has to be a significant amount of people who can afford only maybe 1, but that is pure speculation.

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

A few years ago, I "flipped" my Magic Girl spot for $23,000 and I was vilified for it. Iceman44 concocted and slandered me as being a shill for Jpop and the hypocritical Pinside mob happily piled on.
We are all here to make or keep as much money as we can. That's just smart personal economics.
Some people are incapable of looking inward and simply jealous when others do it better or in a different fashion.
Good luck with your sale.

I take objection to "all". Only because your personal ethics allow to screw everybody over in sight for personal gain, that doesn't mean it's true for everybody else.

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It's not really screwing someone over if they voluntarily pay for it. This isn't like someone looking for a place to live when their only other option is the bridge downtown. FFS many of you 60 year olds act like 10 year olds.

That's fair but as soon as you do this with a limited resource with no value add then it becomes questionable. To take this to the extreme, think back to the thing with the epi pens, increasing the price drastically. Obviously that's not really comparable because this is not a life saving necessity, but where I'm getting with this is that different people have different ethics in terms of when they consider something like this frivolous.

Personal attacks of course are not called for and if it was taken as such I apologise.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Who did I screw over?
Wasn't I the one who got screwed by the slanderous lies told about me?

I retract "screw over". Wrong wording and is a personal insult which is why I apologise for.
"Profit from" is what I should have said.

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Thank you for the correction. Very kind of you and rare to see on Pinside.

Ya unfortunately a lot of vitriol on the interwebs as it is and I feel bad adding to this unintentional or not. Seems like I need a life if I hang here on a Saturday morning insulting strangers, no less ones that share the same hobby with me that gives me joy in day to day life.

Not one of my proudest moments...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider T3quila.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition?tu=T3quila and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.