View topic image gallery

giphy.gif
theroom (resized).png
5635103D-04DE-4107-9983-1A88ECF23669 (resized).png
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
41828EF8-0D23-4F42-95D9-AB86A70341BE.gif
46528160-3336-4161-BDB5-E5B0446AFB1F (resized).jpeg
giphy (1).gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - pre-order spot

For sale: Spot 111 Rick and Morty BSE

Added: 2019-12-19 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (December 21st, 2019) • Ended: December 21st, 2019
Condition: Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only)

Price

$ 2,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

ITEM DESCRIPTION
Rick and Morty spot #111 delivery estimated March 2020. Get in early!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are scruffypinball's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

scruffypinball has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to scruffypinball's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 2,500

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Knoxville, TN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 200.00
Playfield - Other
Jerry Ramp Out of stock
Interactive Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

#2 4 years ago

And here we go!

#3 4 years ago

This should go well.

#4 4 years ago
giphy (1).gifgiphy (1).gif
#5 4 years ago

LOL.

#6 4 years ago
46528160-3336-4161-BDB5-E5B0446AFB1F (resized).jpeg46528160-3336-4161-BDB5-E5B0446AFB1F (resized).jpeg
#8 4 years ago

Who did you order the game through?

#9 4 years ago

Yeah. They’re still available from some distributors.

#10 4 years ago

I offer $700

#11 4 years ago

Keep in mind, this is a used spot.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

What does that mean?

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

What does that mean?

I think he’s referring to the fact that you’d be crazy to make an offer without checking pics of the shooter lane first!!

#14 4 years ago

He’s going to need more Pepsi for this!

#15 4 years ago

(In Gomez Addams’ voice) There, see what’s greed will get you?!?

#16 4 years ago

To be fair doesn't BSE stand for Blood Sucker Edition?

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

delivery estimated March 2020. Get in early!

41828EF8-0D23-4F42-95D9-AB86A70341BE.gif41828EF8-0D23-4F42-95D9-AB86A70341BE.gif
#18 4 years ago

but its not wrong to sell a tron le for 10k. glwts.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

But is it a routed or HUO used spot?

#20 4 years ago

This is how you get on a “do not buy or sell” list.

BTW I have a beautiful NOS paragon pf that so was just about to offer to you (clicked on that advert and saw the link to this one).

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This is how you get on a “do not buy or sell” list.
BTW I have a beautiful NOS paragon pf that so was just about to offer to you (clicked on that advert and saw the link to this one).

Haha! Didn’t even think about that one. They have his everything so yeah.

#22 4 years ago

what greed will do to some people...geez

#23 4 years ago

Lame... Why not at least take delivery...

Spooky tried to curtail this shit with a transfer fee, didn't they? How much is that on top of this? Or he has to pay that, which explains the high price?

#24 4 years ago

I'll trade my #374 plus add $500

#25 4 years ago

Actually. I changed my mind. NOS paragon pf, only 5k for you

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

But is it a routed or HUO used spot?

I think it should also be noted in the description if the spot has been taken to shows.
Technically thats not HUO, but in todays market people are more concerned with the condition.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I think it should also be noted in the description if the spot has been taken to shows.
Technically thats not HUO, but in todays market people are more concerned with the condition.

Is there a counter how many people have seen the spot number? Was it cleaned after so many views on a regular basis? Hope you didn't use abrasive cleaners...

Clicking on this with old mouse pointers might wear the spot prematurely too.

We need HD pictures for that much upcharge.

#28 4 years ago

Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

what greed will do to some people...geez

I can only imagine how you feel about people profiting off of something that people actually need, like housing or transportation.

#30 4 years ago
maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg
#32 4 years ago

Already!?!

#33 4 years ago

Lets see what we have here....

Quoted from Whysnow:

I currently own 4 (soon to be 5) SFH in my actual neighborhood.
All properties must be at least $300 cash positive per month for them to be of interest for me. Once I have 10 homes paid off then I will likely quit my day job and leverage those to buy more to grow the snowball.

Main things are 3x rent as total income, all persons must be listed on lease (no, cousins that showed up or extra dogs), no smokers period!, set clear expectations and verify by checking in.

Quoted from Whysnow:

My main desire is to earn money 3 ways.
But most importantly I have no idea where I could do better with my money.
20k down plus 20k in fix up gets me a 120k house that is worth 200k when I have fixed it up. So 40k plus sweat equity already more than doubles my money.
I am cash positive a minimum of $3600 on the year so that is a 9% gain on my 40k real money investment. Most years that beats the stock market.
Lastly, I take the write offs on taxes.
Best part for me is once a house is completely paid off then it is promised income for the rest of my life with relatively no risk.
(note: I have bought smart in a good city that did not even feel the blip on the radar the last housing downturn and in fact, rents went up even more then. Madison is under 2% vacancy and much of that is due to college kid turn over season which I am not subject to).
In short, other investments will have bad years, but my property should be very stable and in the long term (once paid off) it will make me big money.

An angry college town landlord that refuses section 8 payment and requires 60k+ yearly income for a $1200 home is angry at someone they dont know in a situation in which they have no information.

Ill buy the paragon playfield Im sure you have. Unless you think holding onto it in order to wait for the CPR version to come out (thus undercutting your value by a cool ~20%) makes more sense. BTW, you didnt seem to scoff at the idea of paying or selling games for significantly more than what was paid for them in other posts.

Quoted from DK:

(In Gomez Addams’ voice) There, see what’s greed will get you?!?

Oooo look! The very rare upset pinball tech who charges 90$ for diagnosis and 75 bucks an hour for work who also leases and sells games. Im sure he's never made a whole 1000$ on pinball in his life!

Quoted from PaulCoff:

[quoted image]

Beautiful shooter lane on the 6900 tron pro someone sold a couple months back apparently. No problem with Tron being worth much more than what it was sold for, eh? Imagine posting "I hate you" because of a classifieds listing

DO ya reckon tales from the crypt was worth 6k+ in 1993? Because thats what you just sold one for in real 1993 adjusted dollars. I wonder if you made even a penny more than what you paid for the 29 items you've listed here. Edit: this is me being wrong. Excuse me.

Friends: I have a spot I no longer need as my circumstances changed. I'm sorry if this is upsetting to you. Please save the "righteous" indignation for someone else.

#34 4 years ago

DO ya reckon tales from the crypt was worth 6k+ in 1993? Because thats what you just sold one for in real 1993 adjusted dollars.

To be fair, you have inflation going in the wrong direction. If he sold it for $3500 (his asking price in the ad) right now, that would be like $2000 in “real 1993 adjusted dollars”.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled program...

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

To be fair, you have inflation going in the wrong direction. If he sold it for $3500 (his asking price in the ad) right now, that would be like $2000 in “real 1993 adjusted dollars”.

You’re right.

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Excuse me. It’s in line with inflation. I’ll own it.

#37 4 years ago

Lets see what we have here....

An angry college town landlord that refuses section 8 payment and requires 60k+ yearly income for a $1200 home is angry at someone they dont know in a situation in which they have no information.
Ill buy the paragon playfield Im sure you have. Unless you think holding onto it in order to wait for the CPR version to come out (thus undercutting your value by a cool ~20%) makes more sense. BTW, you didnt seem to scoff at the idea of paying or selling games for significantly more than what was paid for them in other posts.

Oooo look! The very rare upset pinball tech who charges 90$ for diagnosis and 75 bucks an hour for work who also leases and sells games. Im sure he's never made a whole 1000$ on pinball in his life!

Beautiful shooter lane on the 6900 tron pro someone sold a couple months back apparently. No problem with Tron being worth much more than what it was sold for, eh? Imagine posting "I hate you" because of a classifieds listing

DO ya reckon tales from the crypt was worth 6k+ in 1993? Because thats what you just sold one for in real 1993 adjusted dollars. I wonder if you made even a penny more than what you paid for the 29 items you've listed here.
Friends: I have a spot I no longer need as my circumstances changed. I'm sorry if this is upsetting to you. Please save the "righteous" indignation for someone else.

I actually like this post. We all have opinions and for you to fire back in a classy way and stand your ground is well...
Happy Holidays
-Mike

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I actually like this post. We all have opinions and for you to fire back in a classy way and stand your ground is well...
Happy Holidays
-Mike

I just don’t understand the vitriol from others. I don’t need this spot anymore. If you don’t like it, move on.

Merry Christmas, mike.

#39 4 years ago

I just don't understand why everyone is so worked up. If the pin will be priced $7,500 then the buyer will only owe $5,000 when they take delivery. Whats wrong with that?

#40 4 years ago

Pepperidge Farms remembers when flipping Spooky games used to be cool...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-americas-most-haunted-spooky-pinball-2014-2021

#41 4 years ago

Gotta love pinside. Buying a elvira for 15k is alright but a guy selling a spot especially the earliest spot on the market by far for 1k more and the pitchforks are out. If stern charged 1k to get to the front of the line. You guys would trip over yourselves so the fake outrage is sad.

Good luck with the sale. OP. I dont think this will last long

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Gotta love pinside. Buying a elvira for 15k is alright but a guy selling a spot especially the earliest spot on the market by far for 1k more and the pitchforks are out. If stern charged 1k to get to the front of the line. You guys would trip over yourselves so the fake outrage is sad.

Agree and good luck.

#43 4 years ago

I missed that. Interesting

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I don't think it is the price in relation to the overall item that people object to, it's the scalping. If Stern sells "fast lane passes" that's one thing, but I sincerely doubt that you write GLWS encouragement messages to scalpers that buy up large amounts of tickets for a event that YOU want to go and resell them at a 60%+ up charge and you can't get it anywhere else. Same principle here.

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:I missed that. Interesting

You did not miss anything. Jimmy is just a local guy with some pretty big personal issues and an oddly strange personal vendetta towards me. He dedicates an unhealthy amount of time to it.
He knows but seems to forget that I sold that game for exactly what I paid for it.

I owned that game for over a year, and then advertised it for current market rate. I ended up selling for exactly what I paid which is clearly shown in the market archive if you looked.

You bought a spot (not a game and nothing you even have in your possession) with the sole intent to flip it.
You probably dont see the difference?

as for this >>>

An angry college town landlord

Madison is a town of almost 300k and I live on the opposite side from the college so am yet to see a college kid in my neighborhood looking to rent. I rent below market for above average quality homes to good people.
Average income in the city is 31k (that includes college students in the average). Math is probably not your strong suit but have at it while you try to make yourself feel better.

You may not realize but people are frustrated with you by your flippant flipperisms for a game that has so much positivism going on right now.

Good luck with your sale. If anyone else is looking for a spot, reach out to KingPin games. Rumor has it that he may have a few left (his allotment is throughout the run so he may even have an early one if that is what you want).

To Christhepintern, if you really bought and just decided you want out, then I suggest contacting spooky and asking if they will refund you. It sounds like they have/had a list of interested people after the initial onsale. Maybe they will kindly refund and give your game # to someone on that list to make it easy for you both.

#46 4 years ago

Booo. very disappointed.

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You did not miss anything. Jimmy is just a local guy with some pretty big personal issues and an oddly strange personal vendetta towards me. He dedicates an unhealthy amount of time to it.

Seems like a common theme around here. Wonder why?

#48 4 years ago

Ill buy your spot for $500.

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:You did not miss anything. Jimmy is just a local guy with some pretty big personal issues and an oddly strange personal vendetta towards me. He dedicates an unhealthy amount of time to it.
He knows but seems to forget that I sold that game for exactly what I paid for it.
I owned that game for over a year, and then advertised it for current market rate. I ended up selling for exactly what I paid which is clearly shown in the market archive if you looked.
You bought a spot (not a game and nothing you even have in your possession) with the sole intent to flip it.
You probably dont see the difference?
as for this >>>

Madison is a town of almost 300k and I live on the opposite side from the college so am yet to see a college kid in my neighborhood looking to rent. I rent below market for above average quality homes to good people.
Average income in the city is 31k (that includes college students in the average). Math is probably not your strong suit but have at it while you try to make yourself feel better.
You may not realize but people are frustrated with you by your flippant flipperisms for a game that has so much positivism going on right now.
Good luck with your sale. If anyone else is looking for a spot, reach out to KingPin games. Rumor has it that he may have a few left (his allotment is throughout the run so he may even have an early one if that is what you want).
To Christhepintern, if you really bought and just decided you want out, then I suggest contacting spooky and asking if they will refund you. It sounds like they have/had a list of interested people after the initial onsale. Maybe they will kindly refund and give your game # to someone on that list to make it easy for you both.

Let’s do some math then: if your property rents for 1200 bucks and you require 3x that monthly take home plus 1000 Extra per additional person inhabiting the property, what is that income level pre tax for a group of 4?

Don’t try to make me feel bad for little old you owning 5 houses. If you want to pretend UW doesn’t insulate the market and make your “9%” return a lock, be my guest.

By the way, Madison has a higher median and average income than us comparisons. What was your point? That you refuse to rent to people below the median or average income? Great look.

So “flipping” (your term) a physical game is fine but not a spot. Weird.

I don’t need the spot. I reached out to my distributor to make sure he had no one needing a game. I listed it after that discussion.

If you want to sell your paragon pf, let me know.

Otherwise, kindly move on.

#50 4 years ago

So “flipping” (your term) a physical game is fine but not a spot. Weird.

Flippin spots used to be cool with whysnowflake too:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-saletrade-rob-zombies-spookshow-international?tu=Whysnow

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 13,500.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 300.00
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition?hl=donkadelic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.