View topic image gallery

giphy.gif
theroom (resized).png
5635103D-04DE-4107-9983-1A88ECF23669 (resized).png
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
41828EF8-0D23-4F42-95D9-AB86A70341BE.gif
46528160-3336-4161-BDB5-E5B0446AFB1F (resized).jpeg
giphy (1).gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

It's funny because a Big Lebowski just sold for $15,500 and the compliments rain down for the price while this post triggers so many.

Meh, that's an actual machine. I think there's a difference. As previously pointed out, large $$$ risk involved.

#102 4 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Mornings like this make my slow Saturday workdays so much more entertaining.

I know!!! More backstabbing and whining on here then with the inmates today.

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

I can quote the part where you stated you required 1k per additional part of you like.
Are you going to acknowledge your previous shenanigans or pretend like those posts don’t exist as well?

I am not sure what you are struggling with? I dont have any more time this morning to help explain very simple math.

3 wage earners making the median income or less in Madison would be 90k a year. They can and easily meet screening criteria for income.

A family of 4 (2 wage earning adults and 2 dependents would need to earn 80k) with my screening criteria.
A pretty standard financial suggestion is t not spend more than 30% of income on housing. I use this standard for screening tenants.
Many landlords are way more strict for many aspects of screening.

If you are actually interested in real estate and rentals, I would be happy to talk more offline.

As for your sale of this spot, word to the buyer. Be sure you get in writing the full agreement. Sounds like you are buying a game # with no guarantee of when that game gets produced. Distinct possibility that your production could be pushed to the back if seller does not handle the transfer in a way to hide it. I am guessing that any buyer is grabbing this to move up in line.

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

are you talking about you housing math question?
3 bedroom house in Madison is typically 1400+. I rent for 1200-1250. That comes out to $400 per bedroom.
That means pre-tax household income needs to be ~4700 per month or 56k per year for the household.
This is well below the median income in Madison and my homes are well above average condition.
I am honestly not sure what you are struggling with on this? My homes are a great value and there is a reason I usually have a long line of people wanting to rent. There is also a reaosn my tenant often stay for multiple years and are happy with the value they get.

Why don't you be a good Samaritan and rent your buildings out at cost? Why are you discriminating against people in lower income brackets?

Lots of homeless people out there that could use a free place to stay as well. I'm sure you could afford it. Why are you allowed to profit off of peoples basic human need/right to put a roof over their head? Kinda sad if you ask me... So many homeless people out there and this greedy pig gets to profit off their suffering, wow.

If only you treated your brothers and sisters the same way you treat pinball machines.

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Why are you allowed to profit off of peoples basic human need/right to put a roof over their head?

You don't have a right to housing.

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

You don't have a right to housing.

More of a right to housing than a right to pinball...that's my point.

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am not sure what you are struggling with? I dont have any more time this morning to help explain very simple math.
3 wage earners making the median income or less in Madison would be 90k a year. They can and easily meet screening criteria for income.
A family of 4 (2 wage earning adults and 2 dependents would need to earn 80k) with my screening criteria.
A pretty standard financial suggestion is t not spend more than 30% of income on housing. I use this standard for screening tenants.
Many landlords are way more strict for many aspects of screening.
If you are actually interested in real estate and rentals, I would be happy to talk more offline.

So no stay at home mommas With 2 kids and a median wage earning breadwinner it seems. The American dream is dead in Madison ladies and gents!

I’m section 8, sorry!

Be sure to donate to pinside for that sale.

#108 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Exactly.

#109 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

No. Exactly the same.

None.

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

I'll be sure to check in with you personally next time I want to sell something for a profit.

As long as you're not a douche about it then sure. Just remember my douche bar is set very low........I consider those "picking" shows to be douches .....you know this is worth this but you get all wet knowing you're ripping some poor sap off?? Bite me...

#111 4 years ago

Rick and morty is tearing pinside apart!!

Someone should start a thread about it.

#112 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Meh, that's an actual machine. I think there's a difference. As previously pointed out, large $$$ risk involved.

Not much of a risk when this is Spooky's 7th game to be made. I guess anything could happen but no one put a gun to the head of the spot buyer and they felt it was worth any risk involved.

#113 4 years ago

Charlie clearly stated that if a spot is transferred, that game goes to the end of the line. Whoever buys this spot, is NOT the 11th in line after those first 100 go to homies. You WILL be 750th, unless some other idiot gets behind you.....

#114 4 years ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

Charlie clearly stated that if a spot is transferred, that game goes to the end of the line. Whoever buys this spot, is NOT the 11th in line after those first 100 go to homies. You WILL be 750th, unless some other idiot gets behind you.....

Straight up lying now- nice.

#115 4 years ago

I thought that was the case too...

#116 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

No. Exactly the same.
None.

What if you're handicapped.

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

What if you're handicapped.

Still. No Right to Housing.

#118 4 years ago

Do your research next time. You'll find out the hard way, I guess......

#119 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Rick and morty is tearing pinside apart!!
Someone should start a thread about it.

theroom (resized).pngtheroom (resized).png
#120 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Still. No Right to Housing.

So you're an apathetic douchebag.

Ok.

#121 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

[quoted image]

lisaaaaaaaaaaaa!

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

You must be super religious with that kind of judgement.

In The Pinball Gods We Trust

#123 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

So you're an apathetic douchebag.
Ok.

Obviously you don't understand the concept of 'Rights'.

It's ok. I don't blame you.

Most TidePods don't get much in the way of education.

#124 4 years ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

Do your research next time. You'll find out the hard way, I guess......

Even if this is true, you do realize having the game shipped to my buyer is the same thing. It wouldn’t be possible to change this behavior in the current model.

Have a good day.

#125 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

It's none of your business what someone else does with their property in the United States, sorry.

That is not an absolute.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition/page/3?hl=donkadelic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.