(Topic ID: 264706)

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

By Tilt

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by d0n
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AF1A1D3D-BBE8-4DAE-8019-6AC22E0B3F29 (resized).jpeg
B1417283-50B0-4E8A-A27B-25A0FDCDE1E5 (resized).jpeg
82C54436-B09F-459A-9C0E-E74486740D8B (resized).jpeg
5BE78E83-B0DA-4227-94F7-64F44E242202 (resized).jpeg
D87E45EF-4230-46A9-9B1D-BFB8EDAD3E67 (resized).jpeg
DB844D32-9ABC-4F8D-9A1D-1E5D0C8DE5B1 (resized).jpeg
0FA2F48C-EBA3-4807-BDE3-D10C25090698 (resized).jpeg
160C8E07-2298-4C6F-A00E-A5D491A92233 (resized).jpeg
98FE14A3-2947-452E-BBC7-AA82FE4974DF (resized).jpeg
F1289EF0-3636-43C9-8032-24FDA6318D64 (resized).jpeg
8DF7EA32-B470-4FCB-AC6C-6F4E3BE6B2B3 (resized).jpeg
9AF26273-0695-4ECC-99B9-55F0A7BA9017 (resized).jpeg
554A22C3-3A48-4239-AB95-8759FEEF0469 (resized).jpeg
C01EB19F-FCEE-43AC-A4F9-72F72D628823 (resized).jpeg
057BF8D5-B878-45AE-A28E-69356274CAB3 (resized).jpeg
C45EAF16-E29C-4999-8A57-BA1EDF676283 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

In other words from op:
"Since I've hit hard times, it's time to hurt someone else to ease my pain."

How is he hurting anyone by offering his game for sale ? That’s a total dick statement on the guys fs thread . That is all

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Estimated costs for this game = 8,270
45 - Fang club membership needed to order the game
1525 - Down payment for blood sucker edition
50 - to cover PayPal fees for deposit
5995 - Balance for game
35 - Plastic protectors
65 - Interior Graphics
45 - Knocker and Installation
95 - RGB speaker kit
50 - Bill acceptor coin door
40 - Coin box and lid
325 - Shipping
Not to mention they sold out in 4 hours, max will only make 750, deposits are being sold for 3k-5k for spots in the hundreds.. spooky recently announced that production will slow due to parts availability.
All of this to me points towards, the price is right. Market will tell.

Lol, what market... currently, the market is in the shitter!! Sorry, but the only ones buying anything right now are the 2%. If I were to bet It will be a long, long, long time before this sells even if price gets lowered.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Check the sold listings. One just sold for like $4k plus. Another last month sold for $5k. Some higher numbers have sold for less.

Hey, I get it man. You are trying to pump up the price of this pin because you bought one.

Just because someone listed it for 5k and marked it as sold, does not mean it sold for that price. It could have sold for $100, you don't know.

But hey, pump away my friend! Just like the RZ days, how much do those sell for now?

Better sell now before anyone has the opportunity to play it!

#54 4 years ago

Seller is free to ask whatever he wants (just like we are all free to comment on it) but The logic behind this is puzzling.

“I can’t make money on this game anymore because locations are all closed. $12,000 takes it!”

It’s a paperweight now, just like thousands of other location games. Don’t see how that increases value, it reduces it.

#55 4 years ago

I never understood why people even need an explanation to justify their sales thread. Post it and sell it - no story required.

#56 4 years ago

I'm just looking forward to seeing the future "For Sale" posts from everyone shitting all over this one.

I'm sure they will all be selling the TZ or TAF they bought years ago for $3-4K for the same price or cheaper than they bought it for!

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

It never ceases to amaze me how many on pinside think their opinion is fact.
Who cares how much he asks? You don't like it, then move on to the next thread.
Holy shit, so many dicks on here...

Well said. !!

#58 4 years ago

3k over NIB prices isn't too bad.

Jack wads are paying that for a spot right now.

#59 4 years ago

Welp...crazy...

the other one sold..

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Hey, I get it man. You are trying to pump up the price of this pin because you bought one.
Just because someone listed it for 5k and marked it as sold, does not mean it sold for that price. It could have sold for $100, you don't know.
But hey, pump away my friend! Just like the RZ days, how much do those sell for now?
Better sell now before anyone has the opportunity to play it!

Except when they put the price it sold for...

#61 4 years ago

Granted this was pre COVID-19.

R&M (resized).pngR&M (resized).png
#62 4 years ago

Look, I understand free enterprise, but selling spots for a profit on a game that isn't even built yet, just rubs me the wrong way, it's speculation at it's worst. Go ahead and do it if you must, but you are not the kind of person that I would want to do business with.

As far as the OP goes, I certainly understand him wanting to sell his game since the location is no longer available, but under the circumstance I think he should be happy to break even, a small profit would be a bonus.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Look, I understand free enterprise, but selling spots for a profit on a game that isn't even built yet, just rubs me the wrong way, it's speculation at it's worst. Go ahead and do it if you must, but you are not the kind of person that I would want to do business with.
As far as the OP goes, I certainly understand him wanting to sell his game since the location is no longer available, but under the circumstance I think he should be happy to break even, a small profit would be a bonus.

I think anyone that wants a R&M for the regular price will be able to get one if they're patient. It may be 2 years before all of these games are built and if there's 20-30% unemployment in this Country than there is bound to be many more spots hitting the market. I don't fault the OP for trying to get what he can for the game. If someone is willing to pay a premium to have one now, than more power to them. GLWS!

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Completely agree..

#65 4 years ago

Wow lotsa price police up in here. I've been collecting since the mid 90's and mainly collect those era games. I've never seen an episode of R/M either so I have no dog in this fight but I figure since he is the owner of the pin, he can ask whatever he wants for it. Sure, perhaps the price exudes loads of "I don't need to sell it now" but that's okay. No one is making you "buy it now". Just move along.

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Im happy just holding on to the game and letting it earn when the places open back up, and im also fine with letting it go for the price I posted. Doesn't matter to me, but there are many that are impatient and dont want to wait. And now with Spooky saying that they have to halt production, even more people might be interested now. Ive had many people contact and several people that wanted to trade, just that I am not willing to do long distance trades

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I wouldn't have even answered that dumb fuckin question jesus christ FIND ONE CHEAPER.

Why do you have to swear so much?

#68 4 years ago

Inside joke LOL
❤ ya baby

#69 4 years ago

so many morty’s in here and so few ricks.

#70 4 years ago

Can I get some more pics for $12,000?

#71 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

so many morty’s in here and so few ricks.

I think you mean so many Jerrys in here :p

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Im happy just holding on to the game and letting it earn when the places open back up, and im also fine with letting it go for the price I posted. Doesn't matter to me, but there are many that are impatient and dont want to wait. And now with Spooky saying that they have to halt production, even more people might be interested now.

I agree with that. The game will be pretty rare anyway, and with things shutting down it may be very rare for a long time.

#73 4 years ago

I recognize that location & I hope none of you fuckers here buy it (for my own selfish reasons).

Best of luck to the all the operators near & far in a bind right now.

#74 4 years ago

How about a new pinside achievement, so that the all of the price police can start getting their badges?

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Tory's a good dude. And this is a fair price.
Buy it or move tf along.

Maybe. Bullshit. Staying put...for reasons.

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Maybe. Bullshit. Staying put...for reasons.

Muhahaha

#77 4 years ago

Some of you guys who are standing up for this "gouger" are the same guys who were ragging ME for an asking price of $4000 on a stern NBA right after kobe died! LOL

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Some of you guys who are standing up for this "gouger" are the same guys who were ragging ME for an asking price of $4000 on a stern NBA right after kobe died! LOL

#79 4 years ago

Sold! Please pick up in Ga. asap.

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Sold! Please pick up in Ga. asap.

Nobody wants that shitty game and Kobe's unfortunate demise no longer has America's ear!

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nobody wants that shitty game and Kobe's unfortunate demise no longer has America's ear!

There's another NBA on pinside now for 4650. Go rag him about his high priced shitty game.

Levi - You need to get a life. In the 6 years you've been here you've posted 7.119634703196347‬ times per day. LOL. Step away from the computer. Go outside. Get a hobby. Find a mate and get married or maybe it would be easier for you to just buy a dog or pet snake or something.

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Get a hobby

Sounds like he's got it covered.

#83 4 years ago

Dudes talking about 12k is too much money, and in the BBB thread 20k seem fair for this one (and IMO BBB is a POS) smh. Spooky is shut down, no pins being built or shipping. Spots selling for 5k with October dates b4 shutdown now looking like Feb 2021. Seems like these were the same ppl hoping to get one on the secondary market on the cheap? Guess what, you were wrong!!!! These are not the Stern pins you are looking for....move it along in my (old Ben voice).

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Sounds like he's got it covered.

LOL. I guess you are correct.

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Dudes talking about 12k is too much money, and in the BBB thread 20k seem fair for this one (and IMO BBB is a POS) smh. Spooky is shut down, no pins being built or shipping. Spots selling for 5k with October dates b4 shutdown now looking like Feb 2021. Seems like these were the same ppl hoping to get one on the secondary market on the cheap? Guess what, you were wrong!!!! These are not the Stern pins you are looking for....move it along in my (old Ben voice).

why are all pinsiders from NYC jerks? I know it's a generalization, but it's played out over and over here.

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

But the main thing is, DONT BE A DICK....

Excuse me. Don't you mean. DONT BE A RICK?

I stay out of these but I couldn't resist the softball of a pun you could have used there

mulan-sauce (resized).pngmulan-sauce (resized).png

#87 4 years ago

I will trade for you for a minty Thunderbird...plus 3k....?
Thanks you in advance...

#88 4 years ago

Lol at 12k ! Hope karma bites you in the ass

#89 4 years ago

What is this?

(picture removed by mod team)

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

why are all pinsiders from NYC jerks? I know it's a generalization, but it's played out over and over here.

Im not the guy trying to crap on someones FS thread. Its not like the op is selling a blown out Addams for 12k. Nor would i pay 12k for "this pin" or a Pirates.

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

What is this?[quoted image]

There was a thread on here earlier with that called “ouch”, can’t seem to find it again

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Im not the guy trying to crap on someones FS thread. Its not like the op is selling a blown out Addams for 12k. Nor would i pay 12k for "this pin" or a Pirates.

You're ducking the question.

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-9/page/2?hl=davisjl1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.