(Topic ID: 263912)

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

By JTpins

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5331715F-869E-420D-A98B-0795BBEE997D (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

Added: 2020-03-12 17:26:33 UTC • Ended: March 19th, 2020
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 4,300 (OBO)

Open for offers

Pre order spot for sale #267

Price DOES INCLUDE $1,520 USD deposit

can provide invoice/deposit receipt from Spooky Pinball

open to offers

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are JTpins's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to JTpins's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Vail, CO, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 54.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

#2 4 years ago

Scalping should not be allowed here.

#3 4 years ago

Maybe he's not scalping. Maybe he's just really really stupid with his money?

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Scalping should not be allowed here.

I thought one of the great things about being a American was it's a free country to do as you like?

#5 4 years ago

$2,780 for the privilege of buying his spot? What a bunch of bullshit.

#6 4 years ago

I'll trade you a homemade coronavirus mask

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I thought one of the great things about being a American was it's a free country to do as you like?

Thank you Mitch, times are tough... and I am not the only one out there trying to sell my Rick and Morty spot
-Julia

#8 4 years ago

Good luck! Wouldn't trade my spot but it's a free country.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Weird how this is an international, privately owned forum.

#11 4 years ago

Times are tough for many, but trying to gouge profit from a pinball wait list spot is not just a new low on Pinside.
You are positively "creating your own bad luck"... here and in life.

Good luck - you'll need it.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from JTpins:

Thank you Mitch, times are tough... and I am not the only one out there trying to sell my Rick and Morty spot
-Julia

Times ARE tough. Nothing more heartbreaking than seeing someone sell 1520 dollars for 4300 dollars to make ends meet.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Time ARE tough. Nothing more heartbreaking than seeing someone sell a non tangible item to make ends meet.

Brings a tear to my eye...

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Interestingly, there was a story on the local news today regarding the laws and fines for price gouging (of course, in reference to the run on items like toilet paper and sanitizer). So no, the USA is not a pure capitalistic country. Lots and lots of laws in place governing everything from consumer safety to price fixing to price gouging.

As far as this situation is concerned, I think the issue is that for many of us, Pinside is a community. And as a community, you try to help people out. I've sent parts to people for little or no cost and have had others do the same for me. Hell, that stubborn sob PinballAir wouldn't even let me pay him for shipping on a part I needed. And that doesn't even consider the countless hours of assistance with troubleshooting or tracking down games others have given to me. If your neighbor asks for a hand, you don't say "fine, that'll be $50".

So when someone does literally nothing for an almost 300% markup it feels contrary to the sense of community many of us have. Yeah, it's life and sure, it's a free country and it takes all kinds but it is a bit disappointing for some of us to see.

#15 4 years ago

There are people out there who dont suck and need to sell their spot because of unforeseen issues. Seen it a couple times now. If people dont buy these then they will go away. If there is demand, then its nobodys business what they want to spend to get a r&m.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

So when someone does literally nothing for an almost 300% markup it feels contrary to the sense of community many of us have. Yeah, it's life and sure, it's a free country and it takes all kinds but it is a bit disappointing for some of us to see.

100% agree with this guy! Well said sir.

#17 4 years ago

At this point, interested buyers should wait. With the amount of uncertainty and volatility in the market and economy... not to mention the potential for serous supply chain hiccups...we could see RM spots going for less than the original buy-in at best... original purchase price at worst

#18 4 years ago

The real question here is: is that your real picture there JT?
God I love CO.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

Interestingly, there was a story on the local news today regarding the laws and fines for price gouging (of course, in reference to the run on items like toilet paper and sanitizer). So no, the USA is not a pure capitalistic country. Lots and lots of laws in place governing everything from consumer safety to price fixing to price gouging.
As far as this situation is concerned, I think the issue is that for many of us, Pinside is a community. And as a community, you try to help people out. I've sent parts to people for little or no cost and have had others do the same for me. Hell, that stubborn sob pinballair wouldn't even let me pay him for shipping on a part I needed. And that doesn't even consider the countless hours of assistance with troubleshooting or tracking down games others have given to me. If your neighbor asks for a hand, you don't say "fine, that'll be $50".

That’s an interesting perspective I can appreciate.

I am curious however- how do you feel about games, parts and play fields being sold for far beyond cost on this web site? Wether it be tron LE, a creature mod, or classic hard to find playfield? Do you consider that similar?

The person has committed to purchasing the game. I believe most people intended on getting the game, may not feel comfortable with the global economy and might just decide to “cash in” early.

In my case, my location stopped working with new operators. Bad business decision on their part but it left me with a second game spot worth far more than what I paid for it. Stuff happens and not everyone is bad

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

That’s an interesting perspective I can appreciate.
I am curious however- how do you feel about games, parts and play fields being sold for far beyond cost on this web site? Wether it be tron LE, a creature mod, or classic hard to find playfield? Do you consider that similar?
The person has committed to purchasing the game. I believe most people intended on getting the game, may not feel comfortable with the global economy and might just decide to “cash in” early.
In my case, my location stopped working with new operators. Bad business decision on their part but it left me with a second game spot worth far more than what I paid for it. Stuff happens and not everyone is bad

First, I never said anyone was bad. Rather, I tried to explain the blowback.

That being said, the answer isn't straightforward. I don't feel the same about those whose business it is to make mods, sell games, reclaim parts, etc. It's their business and they are in business to keep a biscuit on his or her plate. For example, I had some work done a couple of months ago by someone who, in addition owning a business, is a friend. When it came time to settle up, he started going down the path of "my cost, discount, etc." I said "Brian, this is a business transaction, you need to charge me what you would charge anyone else. Me getting some undeserved discount feels like I am taking advantage of that friendship." I ended up adding $500 to the check and I probably still got a deal.

As far as others selling parts...personally, I think recovering the cost of the part, shipping and a nominal fee for their time and trouble is perfectly fine and fits in the community. Where is the line drawn on nominal? That's up to the individual. I suspect 3x for zero effort rubs many the wrong way.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

The real takeaway there is, the account was created the day the machine was released for sale...

#22 4 years ago

Blood sucker edition. I couldn't have thought of a more appropriate name !

#23 4 years ago

robin surely you don't want this in your community?

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

That being said, the answer isn't straightforward. I don't feel the same about those whose business it is to make mods, sell games, reclaim parts, etc. It's their business and they are in business to keep a biscuit on his or her plate. For example, I had some work done a couple of months ago by someone who, in addition owning a business, is a friend. When it came time to settle up, he started going down the path of "my cost, discount, etc." I said "Brian, this is a business transaction, you need to charge me what you would charge anyone else. Me getting some undeserved discount feels like I am taking advantage of that friendship." I ended up adding $500 to the check and I probably still got a deal.
As far as others selling parts...personally, I think recovering the cost of the part, shipping and a nominal fee for their time and trouble is perfectly fine and fits in the community. Where is the line drawn on nominal? That's up to the individual. I suspect 3x for zero effort rubs many the wrong way.

Quoted from Oldgoat:

And I can certainly understand that. Forgive me for putting words in your mouth.

I agree with your general approach.

Ultimately, I’m not rubbed the wrong way as it doesn’t really effect me in the slightest if someone sells a game, part or spot. I’m unsure if the person here’s goal was to “scalp” a spot in the first place.

However, I don’t see the difference between this and having the game in a box and selling it that way. The amount of “effort” is inconsequential beyond how people choose to react. The market will even out when the hype dies. And maybe this is just a rare title that will always have value above cost.

I appreciate your perspective and think you have a valid point.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Is this the straw that breaks the camels back for you regarding this community? A market place ad for a game?

Not all the other toxic nonsense on here?

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

This is a free market. There are no pricing rules on pinside.

The awesome community on here seems to have given their opinions in abundance, however.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The awesome community on here seems to have given their opinions in abundance, however.

If only pinside opinions had value...we'd all be wealthy.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

If only pinside opinions had value...we'd all be wealthy.

I would say we already are. We collect toys that cost thousands each.

#29 4 years ago

After the recent TBL scam here on pinside, I would be very suspicious of this ad.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

After the recent TBL scam here on pinside, I would be very suspicious of this ad.

Yup. Super easy solution would be a 50 post count before being allowed to place an ad in the marketplace. It may not weed out all (I guess the TBL scammer tried to participate a bit before he attempted to steal thousands) but it certainly can’t hurt!!! Seems like there’s an overpriced ad per day from a new member. Some have to be scams. Why not forbid them?

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

I appreciate your perspective and think you have a valid point.

It is obvious that you haven't been on Pinside very long. The way this is supposed to work is you say "You are a moron". Then I say, "you are ugly and your mother dresses you funny" Then you look at my pinball collection and say "anyone who owns a WOZ is a clueless, tasteless idiot" Then I go back through every post you've ever made, pulling one or two out of context to prove that you are the idiot. We go back and forth for awhile, some posters get sucked in, some post the "stop derailing and take it to PM posts" and finally a temporary ban is issued to one or both of us.

And with that, I'll stop derailing this thread

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

It is obvious that you haven't been on Pinside very long. The way this is supposed to work is you say "You are a moron". Then I say, "you are ugly and your mother dresses you funny" Then you look at my pinball collection and say "anyone who owns a WOZ is a clueless, tasteless idiot" Then I go back through every post you've ever made, pulling one or two out of context to prove that you are the idiot. We go back and forth for awhile, some posters get sucked in, some post the "stop derailing and take it to PM posts" and finally a temporary ban is issued to one or both of us.

Be the change you wanna see! Hope you stay healthy a

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

I can get behind this. I agree about WOZ.

#34 4 years ago

This sounds like a really good deal, but I'd have to see a pic of the shooter lane first.

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

God I love CO.

yes that is my photo lol I will take that as a compliment though thank you! I love it here in Colorado also!

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

This is a free market. There are no pricing rules on pinside.

thanks for being reasonable and understanding!

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:After the recent TBL scam here on pinside, I would be very suspicious of this ad.

totally understand the hesitation, but as far as this being an authentic ad and transaction: I am a real person with a receipt for deposit etc on this machine. I joined this "community" because my boyfriend got me into pinball this last year and I got him into Rick and Morty (which I watched all through college).

basically at this point if you're not interested, that's ok-- but kindly please move on.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

Haven't had the chance to play WOZ yet but would like to actually... Deadpool is my current favorite-- what's yours?

#39 4 years ago

Deadpool is fantastic! Also...

#40 4 years ago

Lol. Is anybody actually believing any of this?
Vail is a little different than the rest of the world though,....

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

The real takeaway there is, the account was created the day the machine was released for sale...

yes, it is true I created this account when R+M came out, I didn't want to miss out on the excitement after watching my bf listen to pinball podcasts etc and I felt left out lol. I understand how it looks though. As stated in a previous post, my bf got me into pinball and I got him into Rick and Morty so that was the connection. IDK what I'm doing on here though which is why I post nothing

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

There are people out there who dont suck and need to sell their spot because of unforeseen issues. Seen it a couple times now. If people dont buy these then they will go away. If there is demand, then its nobodys business what they want to spend to get a r&m.

Thank you for being a logical human

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from JTpins:

basically at this point if you're not interested, that's ok-- but kindly please move on.

Ok, please also kindly stop scalping on a enthusiast forum. You know EXACTLY what you're doing and your cute picture in no way translates to innocence. It's a guise to be an unethical A-hole in a community of pinheads. If you didn't reserve a spot with full intention to flip, someone who actually wanted the game would have gotten one at MSRP. Therefore, that person is the victim, and you're the a-hole who prevented them from getting what they wanted on the up and up.

#44 4 years ago

I'm gonna need you to pm me some more pics of yourself so we can believe you.

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Ok, please also kindly stop scalping on a enthusiast forum. You know EXACTLY what you're doing and your cute picture in no way translates to innocence. It's a guise to be an unethical A-hole in a community of pinheads. If you didn't reserve a spot with full intention to flip, someone who actually wanted the game would have gotten one at MSRP. Therefore, that person is the victim, and you're the a-hole who prevented them from getting what they wanted on the up and up.

This...

#46 4 years ago

DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT IT COSTS TO LIVE IN VAIL??
SHE NEEDS THE MONEY!

#47 4 years ago

I suggest you take your pin & take it over to the free, uncriticized market at eBay. No one will price police you there in exchange for a percentage of your sale.

#48 4 years ago

I don’t get the hate for JT pins selling this game?

Are you whiners complaining about the low price?

#49 4 years ago

I’ll give you $1 over and that’s it. Lol

#50 4 years ago

FOHUNTER WE GOT YA.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 300.00
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-5?hl=otto110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.